Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I want to actually practice tonight.

All these spots where you can just go 15mph and pick it up are whack

Depending on if Rick wants to get out and rip, I may go to Jersey.
save the endos for the weekend squid

Originally Posted by MikeM
You need to go to the honeywell bridge I honestly couldnt think of a better spot to practice long fast endhoes
yeah and then almost get run over like i did

Originally Posted by EGO
WTF is a R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod? If you were doing any throttle mod you should have done the cycle pirates one cause it's sick.
NEAL hold out untill you guys come here cause cigs are only like 5 or 6 bucks
Also that clutch control BS in not the week you guys are coming it's the week after so if you guys still wanna street ride it's only us in philly.
Toneth is a yut ughhh that doesnt like to get his kicks dirty so he doesnt make wheelies. That and if the temperature is above 76 degrees - not 75 but 76 - he wont come out and make wheelies

If people wanna street ride while we're out there I'll come out and just watch lol. Im scurred And what am I gonna smoke until I come out there
Old 09-09-2009, 05:35 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
save the endos for the weekend squid

yeah and then almost get run over like i did

Toneth is a yut ughhh that doesnt like to get his kicks dirty so he doesnt make wheelies. That and if the temperature is above 76 degrees - not 75 but 76 - he wont come out and make wheelies

If people wanna street ride while we're out there I'll come out and just watch lol. Im scurred And what am I gonna smoke until I come out there
Yo neal.. I got dirty wheelie sneakers... just gotta get the bike together. Bring the pump out with you so that I can track you down for it tonight. I have to head to O's crib cos I'm buying that wire harness from his boy. I'm almost in the game... I can taste it!!! Tell toneth to stop frontin. If he crashes, I have gsxr parts.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
WTF is a R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod? If you were doing any throttle mod you should have done the cycle pirates one cause it's sick.
NEAL hold out untill you guys come here cause cigs are only like 5 or 6 bucks
Also that clutch control BS in not the week you guys are coming it's the week after so if you guys still wanna street ride it's only us in philly.

OH AND......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
the 1/4 turn throttle is for people who want full power or no power without much in between. pretty much the opposite of what you want for wheelies
whats the cycle pirates one?
Old 09-09-2009, 05:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i forgot that my front brakes are giving me problems right now because of my axle and spacer issues. so no streets for me until i get another axle and spacer. in fact im gonna make a phone call about that now
Old 09-09-2009, 05:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam gayness all around
Old 09-09-2009, 05:48 PM
bp chaser

Dam gayness all around
i can still ride, just in the lots, which means im not going to queens i guess
Old 09-09-2009, 05:49 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

went to court for a wreckless got a parking violation one more wreckless case and im done with my tickets from this summer lol
Old 09-09-2009, 05:49 PM
NealFoReal

So I repeat Dam gayness all around lol
Old 09-09-2009, 05:57 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yo neal when is the next big meet up... Is the PA ride still happening or is it jersey either way i want to come out in september
Old 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Hard to stay focused in class, All I do is go over this mental checklist for tomorrows project. Hope all goes well. Cross your fingers every1.'
Old 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
went to court for a wreckless got a parking violation one more wreckless case and im done with my tickets from this summer lol

Yo neal when is the next big meet up... Is the PA ride still happening or is it jersey either way i want to come out in september
next weekend. ima start a post for it with hotel info for those that are staying overnight probably monday of next week once i could see the weather for the weekend (even though there always wrong anyway).

Saw you posted up that youre makin progress with O's Good **** kid. Ive taken about 10 steps back and am stuck at 1 again for some reason
Old 09-09-2009, 06:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

next weekend. ima start a post for it with hotel info for those that are staying overnight probably monday of next week once i could see the weather for the weekend (even though there always wrong anyway).

Saw you posted up that youre makin progress with O's Good **** kid. Ive taken about 10 steps back and am stuck at 1 again for some reason
Im certainly not the one to be giving stunt advise, but I have some philosophical advice. Maybe the O's are running from you because your chasing them. take a day off from O's and then see if it comes back to you. Its sorta like chasing a fast *** cat.... sit with some kibbles and bits and let the cat come to you. I know, I know.. I'm getting my mr miyagi on right now
Old 09-09-2009, 06:08 PM
NealFoReal

ive already decided that ima take a day or two off but my bike kinda dips into the circle by itself now coz the tire is so shot on the left side. **** maybe I'll put my new tire on this weekend so I can start getting used to it for the PA ride - you know so I wont be a total squid in PA
Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 PM
NealFoReal

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...0-post163.html
Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 PM

there def getting better but im still working on them everynight lol i need another session with all you guys it helped me so much last time
Old 09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Back to class. Imma call you neal.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:14 PM
NealFoReal

there def getting better but im still working on them everynight lol i need another session with all you guys it helped me so much last time
maybe thats whats ****** me up - i went from riding almost every day to now 3x a week if that come to PA
Old 09-09-2009, 06:16 PM

maybe thats whats ****** me up - i went from riding almost every day to now 3x a week if that come to PA
PA is def on my list of things to do just depends on what weekend for sure
Old 09-09-2009, 06:18 PM
NealFoReal

**** it - im not riding tonight. ima take my rim off so tomorrow i can get the tire swapped and hate life this weekend coz im not used to a new tire
Old 09-09-2009, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

PA is def on my list of things to do just depends on what weekend for sure

next weekend as in the 19th/20th - yut ughhhhhhh

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses