Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 02:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
what u try to say me and inolen dont no how to make vids i dont see u putting anything out

Just kidding
if i put out a vid it would be clips stuck together with no music or editing at all
Old 09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Anyone doing wheelies tonight if it doesn't rain?
that sounds like a good idea
Old 09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
that sounds like a good idea
youre not gonna wanna come all the way out to the queens spot. plus its not worth it enough for you to drive - unless you wanted to hit some streets while in queens
Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I just paid $10.25 for smokes in the city This madness gotta stop.
It will continue as long as you (not just you lol) are dumb enough to keep buying them.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:00 PM
bp chaser

youre not gonna wanna come all the way out to the queens spot. plus its not worth it enough for you to drive - unless you wanted to hit some streets while in queens
that sounds like a good idea too. lemme chk with the wife and see what i got planned for tonight
Old 09-09-2009, 03:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

It will continue as long as you (not just you lol) are dumb enough to keep buying them.
yeah im dumb

that sounds like a good idea too. lemme chk with the wife and see what i got planned for tonight
lemme know. weather says 30% chance of rain

Old 09-09-2009, 03:27 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

if i put out a vid it would be clips stuck together with no music or editing at all
once i get a fancy camera/video camera i'm going to be the best video maker EVER!!!!! i'll blow all the other videos out of the water!
+1 knock that **** off neal...soooo gross!
i don't care.....just take a shower when you get home
Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by becky
once i get a fancy camera/video camera i'm going to be the best video maker EVER!!!!! i'll blow all the other videos out of the water!

+1 knock that **** off neal...soooo gross!

i don't care.....just take a shower when you get home
you'll be better than me coz i hate editing and put no effort into it anymore lol. and +1 I definitely need to knock that **** off

Wheelies
Old 09-09-2009, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

Ok so I gotta put a headlight on first, but after that im good to go
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM
NealFoReal

you ridin all the way out to queens or trailering for lot and street ride
Old 09-09-2009, 03:41 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Can endos be done at Queens?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

you ridin all the way out to queens or trailering for lot and street ride
good question..

I only know how to get to 2 places in queens, jamaica station, and your house. I WAS thinking ride to your house first, but now im thinking i might trailer it there. I dont know
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM
bp chaser

Can endos be done at Queens?
Thousands of endos have been done on the streets of pretty much every county in the state.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Thousands of endos have been done on the streets of pretty much every county in the state.
I mean the spot in Queens he's talking about.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

Short endos can be done. But if you wanna roll some gangsta endos then lets hit streets
Old 09-09-2009, 03:51 PM

Short endos can be done. But if you wanna roll some gangsta endos then lets hit streets
I want to actually practice tonight.

All these spots where you can just go 15mph and pick it up are whack

Depending on if Rick wants to get out and rip, I may go to Jersey.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
bp chaser

I mean the spot in Queens he's talking about.
i know what you meant
Old 09-09-2009, 03:53 PM
bp chaser

I want to actually practice tonight.

All these spots where you can just go 15mph and pick it up are whack

Depending on if Rick wants to get out and rip, I may go to Jersey.
You need to go to the honeywell bridge I honestly couldnt think of a better spot to practice long fast endhoes
Old 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM

You need to go to the honeywell bridge I honestly couldnt think of a better spot to practice long fast endhoes
The Jersey spot is perfect. Mitchell was way more than I needed (and crooked, lol), Jersey is just the right size for what I want to practice.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:00 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Did the R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod on my gixxer, and almost paid a visit to loop city within 5 minutes. I lost the bar end bushel, so I have to see if I can find another one too. Anyone know a good site for ordering OEM parts? I couldn't find it on bikebandit.
WTF is a R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod? If you were doing any throttle mod you should have done the cycle pirates one cause it's sick.
NEAL hold out untill you guys come here cause cigs are only like 5 or 6 bucks
Also that clutch control BS in not the week you guys are coming it's the week after so if you guys still wanna street ride it's only us in philly.

OH AND......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses