Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
what u try to say me and inolen dont no how to make vids i dont see u putting anything out

Just kidding
question now is did you or wifey make the video
Old 09-09-2009, 12:34 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yeah thats pretty

Who's this is Peerocks avy coz we know he cant hit 12 w/o bailing

Unless its a pose on the 12bar picture
that bike isn't moving
Old 09-09-2009, 12:34 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

question now is did you or wifey make the video
I think he told me he did. I'm proud of Andrew, from sitdown circles to Windows Movie Maker he's making progress
Old 09-09-2009, 12:36 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Diddy, walking through the Projects and project hallways
with a bunch of model bitches you never ever see in the projects! The whole music industry is a big joke if u ask me. selling a lie.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
that bike isn't moving
I didnt think it was and it kinda looks like Peerock so I figured it was him posing lol. But it dont look like his bike.

Originally Posted by inolen
I think he told me he did. I'm proud of Andrew, from sitdown circles to Windows Movie Maker he's making progress
Im SHOCKED that he actually put that together lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Shake
with a bunch of model bitches you never ever see in the projects! The whole music industry is a big joke if u ask me. selling a lie.
they're not selling a lie - they're selling the dream of what its like to be in the industry IMO. What was the name of the movie in your avatar. **** was funny as ****.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:45 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

the hangover
Old 09-09-2009, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
the hangover
red blox for that one
Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM

they're not selling a lie - they're selling the dream of what its like to be in the industry IMO. What was the name of the movie in your avatar. **** was funny as ****.
lol the hangover. that **** was crazy.

Rappers dont really live like they make it seem like they do in those videos, but thats neither here nor there. Its just funny more than anything else to me.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
NealFoReal

Agreed - the MAJORITY of rappers dont live like that but Puff certainly does. That ************ is paid. The majority of the big names out thurr live a sick lifestyle. The rest are struggling to sell albums and do shows.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:11 PM

Agreed - the MAJORITY of rappers dont live like that but Puff certainly does. That ************ is paid. The majority of the big names out thurr live a sick lifestyle. The rest are struggling to sell albums and do shows.
tru, he definitely got bred. but picture that same seen if there were no cameras or security around?

1.puffy doesnt go for quiet walks through the hood all alone like that video depicts (there would be hundreds of people mobbing him, lots of love, a few serious haters, and a bunch of other people who just want to ask him to do something for them)

2.puffy definitely doesnt go for bike rides like that video depicts. and that must really suck that he cant do that.

3.puffy got a family, he cannot afford to run around with random bitches in the hood. because of his status he always gotta worry about what they might try to pull on him.

Having money is one thing, but fame is a mudafuka that you cant get rid off. and you cant get much more famous that puffy.

gimme the money and keep the fame anytime!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
NealFoReal

tru, he definitely got bred. but picture that same seen if there were no cameras or security around?

1.puffy doesnt go for quiet walks through the hood all alone like that video depicts (there would be hundreds of people mobbing him, lots of love, a few serious haters, and a bunch of other people who just want to ask him to do something for them)

2.puffy definitely doesnt go for bike rides like that video depicts. and that must really suck that he cant do that.

3.puffy got a family, he cannot afford to run around with random bitches in the hood. because of his status he always gotta worry about what they might try to pull on him.

Having money is one thing, but fame is a mudafuka that you cant get rid off. and you cant get much more famous that puffy.

gimme the money and keep the fame anytime!
all valid points. i havent watched the video though so dont know what youre talkin about yet
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone doing wheelies tonight if it doesn't rain?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:25 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

So ******* true!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Anyone doing wheelies tonight if it doesn't rain?
im down for the queens spot
Old 09-09-2009, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

I just paid $10.25 for smokes in the city This madness gotta stop.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

One of my partners @ work started rolling his own ciggs. he gets the rolling paper, the bag of tobacco,and this little joint roller mechanism . you can make your own box of Neal's 100
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

One of my partners @ work started rolling his own ciggs. he gets the rolling paper, the bag of tobacco,and this little joint roller mechanism . you can make your own box of Neal's 100.
Damn, its to the point when you have to give up an entire $10 bill for some squares???
Old 09-09-2009, 02:43 PM
NealFoReal

**** all that - i smoke newports and it just wouldnt taste the same. maybe it'd make me wanna quit but i doubt that - it'll just make me wanna go buy some newports
Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Damn, its to the point when you have to give up an entire $10 bill for some squares???
Nah homie - I just gave them a $20 and didnt even get a $10 spot back

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses