Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 10:51 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** is stupid trix and chino youre and sam - keep lookin for a fuel pump coz you aint gettin comfy with mine lol.
yo.. imma have one for you within 2 weeks (tops). I aint gonna do you dirty like that son. as a matter of fact , Im gonna need to pick that up from ya tomorrow dawg. lol. have that ready yo. lol lol
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
**** the music, **** the editing, i just want to ses wheelies
Word yo!!! throw on any ol beat and keep it moving..
Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Did the R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod on my gixxer, and almost paid a visit to loop city within 5 minutes. I lost the bar end bushel, so I have to see if I can find another one too. Anyone know a good site for ordering OEM parts? I couldn't find it on bikebandit.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Did the R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod on my gixxer, and almost paid a visit to loop city within 5 minutes. I lost the bar end bushel, so I have to see if I can find another one too. Anyone know a good site for ordering OEM parts? I couldn't find it on bikebandit.
Is the part for a gsxr? I have them parts. bar end bushel? is that also know simply as the bar end?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I have the bar end itself. Yeah it's for an 08 gsxr. It's the piece that stuffs in the clip ons and expands, and the nut behind it. Found it on SHS powersports though.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

oh okay.. so you're good then??? I can get u gsxr parts if you need them. good prices too ( while supplies last)
Old 09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

did you email dude about the bike with no key???
Old 09-08-2009, 11:09 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Wow i was rocking today and im starting to get use to these no handed sitdown o's i need to master it. The most i did today was 2 but thats good enough for me.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:10 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Wow i was rocking today and im starting to get use to these no handed sitdown o's i need to master it. The most i did today was 2 but thats good enough for me.

20 more to go
Old 09-09-2009, 12:14 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** so I finished this clip but now Im thinking this song would be better for a street clip rather than a lot clip Besides that, its thrown together very poorly coz I was rushing and just not in the mood to edit this **** Hmmmmm decisions decisions.

yo my bad i had no footage of u i get some for the next one
Old 09-09-2009, 01:36 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chinof4i
20 more to go
Word i need to get more and more in. Well thats once successful night i need atleast 4 a week. N im good!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo hollywood did u end up goin to the spot today?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

i wanted to get some hours in today before the rain falls for the rest of the week but .... yea pops turned 55 today
Old 09-09-2009, 01:42 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
i just scrolled down n read this ... shouldve dont that b4 i asked the last question
Old 09-09-2009, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i just scrolled down n read this ... shouldve dont that b4 i asked the last question
Yea bro it was a good session, i was there with the same guys just rocking out!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:53 AM
www.GRAMX.com

nice ... no one bothered u guys?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hahaha..., look at Diddy rocking a chromed out stretched gixxer with no LID and a giant *** belt buckle that's gotta be hurting him on the bike.

around 3:15.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...P412I630OkQqIL

Check the pow pow at 3:35 lol.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-09-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

n i know they said its gonna rain this week, but they gave like 30-40% chance ... imma be there if its dry out prob so hit me up ... everyday i dont ride i feel like im losing it n starting all over
Old 09-09-2009, 02:00 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
Hahaha..., look at Diddy rocking a chromed out stretched busa with no LID and a giant *** belt buckle that's gotta be hurting him on the bike.

around 3:15.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...P412I630OkQqIL

Check the pow pow at 3:35 lol.
that aint a busa

n thats a sick video ... different
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Sicc0
that aint a busa

n thats a sick video ... different
I know it ain't a Busa, I own a gixxer. I just edited my post before I saw yours lol. When I see chrome and stretched my mind thinks busa even though I meant to type gixxer.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses