Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
show up with a hammer, a big screwdriver and some pliers if you want to hear it run
Hahahahhaha yeah. I'll shoot him an e-mail. Thanks Sam.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:24 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Thanks Inolen. I was gonna do ebay, but I kinda need it by Thursday, so I was banking on getting it locally.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:27 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

show up with a hammer, a big screwdriver and some pliers if you want to hear it run

Yeah really. so when's the last time this guy put gas in the bike? same key right?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Thanks Inolen. I was gonna do ebay, but I kinda need it by Thursday, so I was banking on getting it locally.
good luck finding one locally. a lot of us have gone through a few harnesses over the years and i dont think anybody around heres got one laying around anymore
Old 09-08-2009, 10:33 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

good luck finding one locally. a lot of us have gone through a few harnesses over the years and i dont think anybody around heres got one laying around anymore
Yah, I gave my last Kawi harness to Neal to rig up on his bike.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:33 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Old 09-08-2009, 10:53 AM

kiddbizzle is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Venus (and Leah) forced me to let you know what she thought about the day Rick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1mCgIoJYs

wow Rick you really won venus over with those hamburgers and hotdogs lmfao!! btw leah i dont know how you werent cracking up in the background
Old 09-08-2009, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
got a reckless, bald tire, unproperly mounted licence plate in freeport. yeah go me.
I just posted up last week that murda got a wreckless in freeport and to stay outta there
Old 09-08-2009, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
to fail to keep, preserve, or maintain

I suck lol i thought it was loose. but yeah this bites no more licence I am going to get another lawyer but thats it my licence is going to be revoked. it was supposed to be suspended at the end of this month because I already have 13 points and now with this no matter how they knock it down that **** is gone.
you can get a restricted license to use to and from work and to and from school. I had one when I was younger and my license was revoked
Old 09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Wish I had a little bit more dough saved.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/1362508604.html
one more time - if youre goin old school then get an f3/f4.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Nope - these 2, kat & toneth (surprise surprise) didnt show up oh nard - so nice seeing you today

Yea I suck, rather my boy wit his funky *** van sucks. Ah 1 day Neal, 1 day Ill get it together lol.
all good homie - i was surprised when you said you were coming lol. and toneth, i knew he wasnt coming even though its 20 min from his crib
Old 09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Yah, I gave my last Kawi harness to Neal to rig up on his bike.
Asshoe
Old 09-08-2009, 12:39 PM

kiddbizzle is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you can get a restricted license to use to and from work and to and from school. I had one when I was younger and my license was revoked
i think you might be able to go to the grocery store and **** too...my buddy used to ride around with a grocery bag full of baby food and daipers and ****. just said if he ever got pulled over he would tell him he was on the way back from the grocery store to get **** for his baby...then again he might have been on probation too...ohh well its worth a shot
Old 09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

As far as I know its to and from work/school but Im sure if you have a bag with diapers in the back seat and say you had to go then you should be okay. Just dont get busted on the bike at 2am with no diapers lmao.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:53 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yo i am about to post a vid from the jerzy sesh sorry if i didnt have any film of u
Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Anybody want to ride today after work time????
Old 09-08-2009, 02:12 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

just posted a new vid up from this weekend
Old 09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yo i am about to post a vid from the jerzy sesh sorry if i didnt have any film of u
**** cant watch it til later
Old 09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

i just watched it, it was dope.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Anyone know where I can get a cheap torque wrench?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses