Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
wheelies tonight anyone?
nope.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
Old 09-04-2009, 10:06 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yo neal hit me up
Old 09-05-2009, 12:01 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
hey is that at the drag strip of the oval
Old 09-05-2009, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

yo drew, how much for 43mm vortex clip ons? Can you check the price and lemme know. They sell on egay for $130 shipped but just seeing if you can get a better price
Old 09-05-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and Rick, I'm up in the air about comin to jer-z tomorrow. I might just stay local and ride some streets/lot but can you bring them tubes with you in case I decide to come

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-05-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey is that at the drag strip of the oval
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That **** is OMR ALWAYS posts this spam whenever sw is comin around lol.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:21 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i am going to go poop
Old 09-05-2009, 12:24 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yo drew, how much for 43mm vortex clip ons? Can you check the price and lemme know. They sell on egay for $130 shipped but just seeing if you can get a better price

thats a good price i can do it for like 125 but yo when u going to be done making that vid
Old 09-05-2009, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

thats a good price i can do it for like 125 but yo when u going to be done making that vid
once someone gets some footage of me from this weekend lol. i started it already though so hopefully next week at some point it'll be done.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:28 AM

once someone gets some footage of me from this weekend lol. i started it already though so hopefully next week at some point it'll be done.

ok werd r u going out there tommrow
Old 09-05-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

ok werd r u going out there tommrow
Oh and Rick, I'm up in the air about comin to jer-z tomorrow.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:32 AM

werd what time r people going to head out there tommrow
Old 09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Iono. And Name:  headbang.gif
Views: 3
Size:  8.3 KB clip might take a little longer than I thought. I had to move **** around when making the video blog and now its not reconnecting from the new location - fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Its gonna take me forever to go through all that **** again. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-05-2009, 12:36 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

whats up *******. im at -254 rep
SPDrew what time are you going out tomorrow? i might go for a bit before i go home
Old 09-05-2009, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

Iono. And Name:  headbang.gif
Size:  8.3 KB clip might take a little longer than I thought. I had to move **** around when making the video blog and now its not reconnecting from the new location - fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Its gonna take me forever to go through all that **** again. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
actually salvaged a bunch of it still gonna take me forever to make a new clip coz im lazy lol Name:  headbang.gif
Size:  8.3 KB I like this smiley. Represents me very well
Old 09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
im at -254 rep
how about now
Old 09-05-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ethiopian
my girl lost the master link and my local useless bike shop didnt have one, a friends bringing me one tonight.
Originally Posted by arkansas
dont blame loosing that **** on me, its your garage and your bike to keep up with now not mine!
i think someone jacked it from when we lived at the apartments in otown, it wasnt in any of the bolt bags or the box of ****. its easier to blame you.
go make u one of them foam boxes and sit in it!
i need some skateboard griptape and a gallon of gas even know you just got home.
**** stephen. Let me get a shower. And i think the retarded foot bird just fell off his little stick and died. Lmao
Old 09-05-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Hold your head home skillet. You'll be aight. when you make them 6 figs, let me get all those f4i parts yo.
&

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
I have off everyday lmk ill rip the streets with you if you want neal
Wish I woulda known that before today. I had 3 days of sleeping all day coz I knew I had nothing to do
Old 09-05-2009, 12:45 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

how about now
you going out tomorrow? and where are you street riding i would like to do that once before it gets cold out. just not in the bronx!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses