Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:35 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
o I read that wrong completely on the time you were going hahahahaha no I have no idea how to get there rick can you pm me directions or an addy of or around the area and I will get there at 2 then with everyone hahaha sorry
I'll PM you the address.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

good looks ricky if I can use the van you know I will bring food!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:01 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Sounds good. If anything just bring some bags of chips.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Me and my boy swapped bikes for a bit today and I got to try out the 09 R6 on the highway and HOLY **** is that the most uncomfortable bike in the world. For the track, I'm sure it's great.. for the street though ughhh. The indents in the tank where your knees hug it are WAY too far in for a guy that's 6'4 to be comfortable. The top of the tank like sticks out past your knees, so they're locked in that position. I could barely get them in there. It's impossible to use the rear brake without completely taking your leg out of where it should be and sticking that **** out. It has no pull on the low end end at all., Your nuts are right on the ******* tank, it's actually painful to ride. The way the rearsets and basically everything is designed you need to be in full tuck to even be remotely comfortable. The stock friction zone for the clutch is like 2 milliters pulled in. Much different from my GSXR. I barely move my fingertip and its disengaged.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by toneth
Me and my boy swapped bikes for a bit today and I got to try out the 09 R6 on the highway and HOLY **** is that the most uncomfortable bike in the world. For the track, I'm sure it's great.. for the street though ughhh. The indents in the tank where your knees hug it are WAY too far in for a guy that's 6'4 to be comfortable. The top of the tank like sticks out past your knees, so they're locked in that position. I could barely get them in there. It's impossible to use the rear brake without completely taking your leg out of where it should be and sticking that **** out. It has no pull on the low end end at all., Your nuts are right on the ******* tank, it's actually painful to ride. The way the rearsets and basically everything is designed you need to be in full tuck to even be remotely comfortable. The stock friction zone for the clutch is like 2 milliters pulled in. Much different from my GSXR. I barely move my fingertip and its disengaged.
I like r6's and you can adjust the clutch right?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I like r6's and you can adjust the clutch right?
Yessir I'm just saying how it came stock. It was annoying at the time. Honestly I think I might just be too big for it. The tank indents are basically like this

.__
/

I could barely get my knees on the tank. The sides of the tank almost cover your knees.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

**** I hate leaning over the bike anyway thats why I use dirbike bars
Old 09-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

**** I hate leaning over the bike anyway thats why I use dirbike bars
Dude I'm not even exagerating.. to ride that bike even slightly comfortably I literally had to be in a full tuck even at 10 MPH. If I tried to sit slightly straight up on it I couldn't fit my legs in and basically had to ride with them spread open (no homo). It's probably a height issue. It's also a pretty tall bike.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:28 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Sick lot sesh went down tonight got some video to...Ive ridden lots everynight this week and its paying off..trying out sick new spot tomarrow night im hoping it wont be a bust because its real nice
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
Sick lot sesh went down tonight got some video to...Ive ridden lots everynight this week and its paying off..trying out sick new spot tomarrow night im hoping it wont be a bust because its real nice
Nice. Post up a video
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RickNY
Nice. Post up a video
Sketchy jim has the camera so who knows when ill ever see that footage lol
Old 09-03-2009, 11:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

jimmy sent me a pic of the lot you guys rode in today I think?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	975.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	230745  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

either way that lot he sent me a pic of is a nice lot
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by monday518
Sketchy jim has the camera so who knows when ill ever see that footage lol

that **** will never make it to the compy hahahaha jp jim
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 PM

Nevermind then
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 PM

either way that lot he sent me a pic of is a nice lot

Thats our spot it has its flaws that pic makes it look real good
Old 09-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Are you guys riding tomorrow night? I'd like to come out even if I don't yut ughhh it up much. I can bring the HD helmet cam if you guys want some footage
Old 09-04-2009, 12:16 AM

Im pretty sure we are. You up for riding to Jersey? Sunday is the BBQ so.. ?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Absolutely. I live literally directly under the Outerbridge. Jersey is less than a 2 minute ride from my driveway lol.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:21 AM

Nice. Ill let you know tomorrow if we're going and give you the info. If not then you should def. stop by on Sunday and hangout during the day.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses