Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 03:26 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

NEAL the post ninja, said he wasn't on and outta no where.....BLAM BOOM POW ******* 5 post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:29 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

i think neal has an automatic post program. his green dot is never on but he posts 24hrs a day
Old 09-03-2009, 03:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

word - ego said we're good so wheelies the weekend of the 19th
Originally Posted by RickNY

Cant wait to make some wheelies again
same here

Originally Posted by EGO
Boys and girls and chino...... The PA spot is good to go no worries. Ross was there alittle to early on a week day so some fellas from NJ were there checking the place out and see him. I was there for 2 hours today with no probs but my riding. So come on down the spot is nice and warm...... Oh and MIKE M your welcome hahahahaha
i shoulda shot them and burried them in the corn field. Noone would have ever known i was there
Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
i think neal has an automatic post program. his green dot is never on but he posts 24hrs a day
he's a ninja like that
Old 09-03-2009, 05:06 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

+1 Its going to be one FUN day
I work on sundays and ive taken quite a few of them off already so its going to be hard to take anymore off for a bit...believe me i want to come real bad though...id have to come down for friday night and sat sessions
Old 09-03-2009, 05:09 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
sick session tonight - sick spot in jersey Joey1 murdering some hc coasters ricky doin his thing steppin to RL O's Drew w 50/50 O's what???? Even kid dizzle was killin o's and sd coasters on a borrowed bike good nite fellas - lookin forward to that bbq on sunday
sounds like an awesome night of riding
Old 09-03-2009, 07:48 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

ill be out in joizee this sunday with you guys if I still have nicks van by then, I have to wait a couple of weeks to get the trailer on the road it needs a little tlc and I have to wait for the guy to turn in the old plates so yeah
Old 09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
and I am mad happy for you mike the f4i was lookin kinda scragly oooo and I have a homemade adapter for a 4 piston that didnt work so well with my bike if you want it, it is yours
im gonna do a zx11 rotor swap
Old 09-03-2009, 08:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the f4i was lookin kinda scragly
Originally Posted by inolen
you guys have no taste wait til you see what i do to this one
Old 09-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
636 facts:

1. I have one
2. It really is much faster than an f4i, by a lot more than i was expecting

they are so much more powered.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

im gonna do a zx11 rotor swap

same day i ordered a full throttle, omr let me borrow his old bracket so know i wanna return the full throttle and do the swap.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Kevin and Keith will be filming for MASS MAYHEM 4.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

Sundays BBQ is going to be awesome- wheelies and burgers!!! Whoever wants to come is more than welcome to come out and have a blast.
where at?
Old 09-03-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by EGO
Boys and girls and chino...... The PA spot is good to go no worries. Ross was there alittle to early on a week day so some fellas from NJ were there checking the place out and see him. I was there for 2 hours today with no probs but my riding. So come on down the spot is nice and warm...... Oh and MIKE M your welcome hahahahaha
Old 09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ok, I can get that 92 Zr7 that runs for $500. He said the carbs are fucked up. He said that if you run it for 5 minutes, they'll be flooded. How hard of a fix is this and how much dough am I looking at?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Ok, I can get that 92 Zr7 that runs for $500. He said the carbs are fucked up. He said that if you run them for 5 minutes, they'll be flooded. How hard of a fix is this and how much dough am I looking at?
Just wait and buy an f2/f3/f4/f4i if you want to stunt, a 92 zr7 is just asking for a headache. It's just like with your Gixxer, not all bikes are created equal
Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 AM
bp chaser

Ok, I can get that 92 Zr7 that runs for $500. He said the carbs are fucked up. He said that if you run it for 5 minutes, they'll be flooded. How hard of a fix is this and how much dough am I looking at?
pass

get an f2 if youre that broke
Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Just wait and buy an f2/f3/f4/f4i if you want to stunt, a 92 zr7 is just asking for a headache. It's just like with your Gixxer, not all bikes are created equal
It's $500 with a clean title though. You know how fun it would be trashing it?
It's not a lot of dough.. I just don't want to have to invest a lot to fix the carbs.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

pass

get an f2 if youre that broke
I make decent money, but I just started a savings account for an F4i... but it would be nice to have a bike that I didn't have to worry about destroying. I predict that at this rate by end of october I should have about 3 g's saved for a decent bike.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

It's $500 with a clean title though. You know how fun it would be trashing it?
It's not a lot of dough.. I just don't want to have to invest a lot to fix the carbs.
fun, but not $500 fun. maybe like $45 fun

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses