Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 02:24 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
sick session tonight - sick spot in jersey Joey1 murdering some hc coasters ricky doin his thing steppin to RL O's Drew w 50/50 O's what???? Even kid dizzle was killin o's and sd coasters on a borrowed bike good nite fellas - lookin forward to that bbq on sunday
dont forget about yourself, i counted atleast 6 consistent circles
now put some red!
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
dont forget about yourself, i counted atleast 6 consistent circles
now put some red!
i was feelin it tonight kid had mad fun - dont be :chino/ on sunday - come out after the wedding

i just 24'd out - i got you tomorrow tho
Old 09-03-2009, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wanna get a bunch of footage this weekend and make a clip. I got the next song picked out

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-03-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:34 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

sick session tonight - sick spot in jersey Joey1 murdering some hc coasters ricky doin his thing steppin to RL O's Drew w 50/50 O's what???? Even kid dizzle was killin o's and sd coasters on a borrowed bike good nite fellas - lookin forward to that bbq on sunday
Great night tonigt every one was killin it tonight it must have been that skunk smell in the air grest sesh
Old 09-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

braaaaap
Old 09-03-2009, 02:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Great night tonigt every one was killin it tonight it must have been that skunk smell in the air grest sesh
my dog got sprayed by a skunk in our backyard last week lol. he was fucked up in the head for the rest of the night lmao

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
braaaaap
word - ego said we're good so wheelies the weekend of the 19th
Old 09-03-2009, 02:46 AM
NealFoReal

Kid got the cage back from his boy and is shipping it out tomorrow
Old 09-03-2009, 02:51 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

my dog got sprayed by a skunk in our backyard last week lol. he was fucked up in the head for the rest of the night lmao

that sume funny ****... im going bed.... peace
Chinof4i thats what happens when u dont come out u get the monkey
Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Sundays BBQ is going to be awesome- wheelies and burgers!!! Whoever wants to come is more than welcome to come out and have a blast.

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Another fun night as usual.
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
braaaaap
Cant wait to make some wheelies again

Kid got the cage back from his boy and is shipping it out tomorrow
Thats siiiick
Old 09-03-2009, 03:14 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Boys and girls and chino...... The PA spot is good to go no worries. Ross was there alittle to early on a week day so some fellas from NJ were there checking the place out and see him. I was there for 2 hours today with no probs but my riding. So come on down the spot is nice and warm...... Oh and MIKE M your welcome hahahahaha
Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

im on the list.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
Boys and girls and chino...... The PA spot is good to go no worries. Ross was there alittle to early on a week day so some fellas from NJ were there checking the place out and see him. I was there for 2 hours today with no probs but my riding. So come on down the spot is nice and warm...... Oh and MIKE M your welcome hahahahaha
Originally Posted by joey1
im on the list.

and damnit SPDrew stop giving me green blocks! you're messing up my rep.

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait for Sunday
NealFoReal

blog # 9 bed time Later.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I can't wait for Sunday
me neither but joey1 might be :chino/ and not come out
Old 09-03-2009, 03:23 AM
NealFoReal

New Jigga album is okay A few good songs on there.

http://rapidshare.com/files/274918527/BP309.rar

me neither but joey1 might be :chino/ and not come out
i like that ^^^ chino and gay hand are one in the same

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
I can't wait for Sunday
+1 Its going to be one FUN day
Old 09-03-2009, 03:25 AM

Off to bed

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses