Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
The upper stay on the 636 really blows, it's plastic

That thing is gonna make you love riding all over again
i sure hope so
Old 09-02-2009, 11:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

:D im so happy to have this trailer I am gonna make this **** minty before I start using it and then bam I will be everywhere now with no worries about the bike
Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

and I am mad happy for you mike the f4i was lookin kinda scragly oooo and I have a homemade adapter for a 4 piston that didnt work so well with my bike if you want it, it is yours
Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
the f4i was lookin kinda scragly
Old 09-02-2009, 11:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by monday518
**** this is making me want to get a 636

i know right its tempting ...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by inolen
you got a link for the new 636 you wanna pick up?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

and monday is jimmy putting in work up in the 518
Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-out-ride.html

anyone?

bueler?

lol
Old 09-02-2009, 11:52 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

yooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

and monday is jimmy putting in work up in the 518
He was puttin in some work today...got to see a few good crashes he broke his clutch lever on a ss idle attempt he had it for a second and it ended up turning sideways on him so he let it go...i let him use my stock f4i lever for now...he was keeping his staggard wheelies semi straight and we cut his tail so he can try putting his foot in his bar....ill keep everyone informed so theres no story telling
Old 09-03-2009, 12:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

wordddd thats good at least your pushing him
Old 09-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

If I could get a 92 ZR7 for $600 that runs with a title should I do it? Apparently they can wheelie, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-JJLdfdt3g
Old 09-03-2009, 12:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

damn that was a good pow pow haahahaha and I would buy that **** asap if I were you and beat the **** out of it
Old 09-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'll try to clutch it up from the side cageless before I even learn BP, lol. How hard would it be finding sprockets for this **** and getting some sort of cage?
Old 09-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

The biggest I could find on kneedraggers was 47tooth.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:01 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Circles are getting better and better every day i go out now...tighter and more times around...then i decided to do some coasters and blew my front fender right off lol...fender eliminator ill call it
You coming down Sunday for the BBQ?
Originally Posted by MikeM
636 facts:

1. I have one
Congrats
I now have a 4x6 folding trailer w00t w00t
Maybe now you'll start coming out to the spot more often

Originally Posted by toneth
Anyone got some advice on that XR50? Really concerned with getting it out of impound if it goes in. Also grats on the 636 Mike.
I would save your money and buy a real stunt bike
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

sick session tonight - sick spot in jersey Joey1 murdering some hc coasters ricky doin his thing steppin to RL O's Drew w 50/50 O's what???? Even kid dizzle was killin o's and sd coasters on a borrowed bike good nite fellas - lookin forward to that bbq on sunday
Old 09-03-2009, 02:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lie the bike down on the other side, pop the cover off. just do it. losen the cage bolts but dont take them out
Joey1 actually got it taken care of for me. Its still leaking oil from the bottom of the cover which I just noticed So I gotta take the cover off and redo the gasket

Circles are getting better and better every day i go out now...tighter and more times around...then i decided to do some coasters and blew my front fender right off lol...fender eliminator ill call it
&

636 facts:

1. I have one
4. on the LIE, people wont move out of the left lane for a cop if the middle lane is moving too slow for their standards thanks guys
congrats

I now have a 4x6 folding trailer w00t w00t
about ****** time

**** this is making me want to get a 636
Me too - im just not ready for one yet you should get one tho - you dont drop your bike like i do

:D im so happy

He was puttin in some work today....ill keep everyone informed so theres no story telling
Old 09-03-2009, 02:17 AM
NealFoReal

how many points did i just give you ricky?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:23 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

9 points

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses