Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 10:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Upon further inspection the front fender had quite a few cracks in it from a previous wreck lol it was awesome when it blew right off though made for a few laughs at the spot

i can imagine ur face expression when that **** flew off hahhahahahaah like WTF was that
Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I now have a 4x6 folding trailer w00t w00t
Old 09-02-2009, 10:41 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
636 facts:

1. I have one
2. It really is much faster than an f4i, by a lot more than i was expecting
3. fairings are kind of good when its cold out, but theyre still ****** weird. the front/upper shakes a lot like its missing bolts or something.
4. on the LIE, people wont move out of the left lane for a cop if the middle lane is moving too slow for their standards thanks guys
5. the mirrors are gay and have got to go
**** yeah 636
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Anyone got some advice on that XR50? Really concerned with getting it out of impound if it goes in. Also grats on the 636 Mike.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yuttt ughhhh

jp mike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_0902091751.jpeg.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	230660  
Old 09-02-2009, 10:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i dont know what to tell you about the impound bullshit but the bike for 650 is more then worth it
Old 09-02-2009, 10:46 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i can imagine ur face expression when that **** flew off hahhahahahaah like WTF was that
I didnt have a clue what flew off my bike at first i thought everything was going real bad haha

Last edited by monday518; 09-02-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Do they come with titles? Is there some way of getting a bill of sale? Some sort of papers to prove its mine? I've never bought a 50 before.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:57 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Rethink why you want to stunt.... You get respect when you can stunt not for riding a stunt bike...
Thats what I was saying. especially in reason #2.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Do they come with titles? Is there some way of getting a bill of sale? Some sort of papers to prove its mine? I've never bought a 50 before.

i never bought one but i got a quad and that **** came with a manufacturers certificate, its kind of like a title it shows that its ur bike ..
Old 09-02-2009, 10:58 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

they have a paper that comes with them but no title just get a bill of sale...most cops dont impound them they just threaten you and may give you a few tickets for some dumb bullshit
Old 09-02-2009, 11:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

636 facts:

1. I have one
2. It really is much faster than an f4i, by a lot more than i was expecting
3. fairings are kind of good when its cold out, but theyre still ****** weird. the front/upper shakes a lot like its missing bolts or something.
4. on the LIE, people wont move out of the left lane for a cop if the middle lane is moving too slow for their standards thanks guys
5. the mirrors are gay and have got to go
Sweet! What one did you end up picking up?

We're driving out to PA Friday night for one
Old 09-02-2009, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by inolen

**** this is making me want to get a 636
Old 09-02-2009, 11:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

silver 03 with fairings and mirrors and that kinda ****. its got powers race rails and a muzzy pipe which have got to go. the fairings weird me out lol
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

silver 03 with fairings and mirrors and that kinda ****. its got powers race rails and a muzzy pipe which have got to go. the fairings weird me out lol
The upper stay on the 636 really blows, it's plastic

That thing is gonna make you love riding all over again
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I now have a 4x6 folding trailer w00t w00t
Old 09-02-2009, 11:08 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
yuttt ughhhh

jp mike
he threw in a nice helmet too
Old 09-02-2009, 11:10 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by toneth
if ur gonna ride it in nypd territory id find one with papers.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:12 PM
bp chaser

leigh valley craigslist seems to be a hotbed for cheap bikes
Old 09-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Lol, 92 Zr7 I can probably get down to $800. Hmmmm.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses