Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 06:09 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
honestly, I'd rather come through the hood on a stunter than a minty joint. reasons why:
1. dudes are gonna respect you.. They have too!!
2. The chicks are gonna jock you for scrapping while blowing kisses towards them @ the same time.
you cant loose
Rethink why you want to stunt.... You get respect when you can stunt not for riding a stunt bike...

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 09-02-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
If my bike is ready. which it should be, i"d like to tag along
dont know if i'll have room or not yet

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i like to come through the hood on a mint *** stunter
so would i but i drop my bike waaaay to much

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
idk man it depends i guess. ive never had nothing but mint bikes. only time i ever trashed a bike was because i had a pos hb set up and it failed me out on the streets, otherwise it hasnt been hard to keep my bikes mint. but some ppl will just totally destroy their bikes, depends on you.
im one of those people that constantly destroys my bike. monday got to see it first hand im a slow learner and **** **** up in the process so im not getting another bike until this one either cant be fixed anymore or til im good enough where im on the bike more than the ground.

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Rethink why you want to stunt.... You get respect when you can stunt not for riding a stunt bike...
he told you lol

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-02-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

got a question for anyone who can answer. when i dropped my bike the other day somehow the plug that comes from the stator (white plug) got yanked out a little Theres a rubber piece which sits in between the stator cover which is what got pulled out. its leaking oil from there. do i have to take the cover off to get it back in? coz i tried just pushing/squeezing it in there but it doesnt wanna go. and i cant take my cage off to take the cover off and put it back on (which is what I think needs to be done) coz my cage is to bent to put back on fuckkkkkk.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn neal u gonna be ready for the PA session ... the more i read the bigger the project seems ... its like neals laboratory in ur garage, what u building a bike that will stunt itself
Old 09-02-2009, 06:55 PM
NealFoReal

actually the more i think about it, i dont think i gotta take the cage off to get the cover off I think i took the clutch side cover off before w/o taking the cage off.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:56 PM
NealFoReal

and the kid who was supposed to sell me his cage - i just text him asking wassup? he said he sent me a text a week and a half ago and since i never replied he sold it - thats when my phone was broken
Old 09-02-2009, 07:00 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
and the kid who was supposed to sell me his cage - i just text him asking wassup? he said he sent me a text a week and a half ago and since i never replied he sold it - thats when my phone was broken
h aint that a bitch
Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

actually the more i think about it, i dont think i gotta take the cage off to get the cover off I think i took the clutch side cover off before w/o taking the cage off.
i always do the extra work and take the cage off ... sometimes it just gets in the way n u go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh n start throwing **** ... so yea i go the distance to keep my cool

anyway good luck hope it goes smooth homie ...
Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im out goin to meet with hollywood for a session at the roller coaster lot
Old 09-02-2009, 07:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i always do the extra work and take the cage off ... sometimes it just gets in the way n u go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh n start throwing **** ... so yea i go the distance to keep my cool

anyway good luck hope it goes smooth homie ...
i wish i could take the cage off but i cant coz if i do im out for 2 weeks til i get a new cage anyway im out too - headin to jersey - **** seems so ****** far
Old 09-02-2009, 09:20 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

WTF I WANTED TO RIDE SO BAD TONIGHT AND NOTHING. THIS IS BULLSHIT. IM PISSED
Old 09-02-2009, 09:36 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Anyone coming out to ride 518 Sunday? Mass crew will be rolling down..
Old 09-02-2009, 10:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Lol, I love people that think their bike is worth MUCH more than it actually is.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1355433327.html
like all of ny craigslist
Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

got a question for anyone who can answer. when i dropped my bike the other day somehow the plug that comes from the stator (white plug) got yanked out a little Theres a rubber piece which sits in between the stator cover which is what got pulled out. its leaking oil from there. do i have to take the cover off to get it back in? coz i tried just pushing/squeezing it in there but it doesnt wanna go. and i cant take my cage off to take the cover off and put it back on (which is what I think needs to be done) coz my cage is to bent to put back on fuckkkkkk.
lie the bike down on the other side, pop the cover off. just do it. losen the cage bolts but dont take them out

Last edited by MikeM; 09-02-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:13 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Circles are getting better and better every day i go out now...tighter and more times around...then i decided to do some coasters and blew my front fender right off lol...fender eliminator ill call it
Old 09-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Aight fellas I need some advice. I worked a good deal out on an XR50. $650, it has an 88cc kit, intake, raised bars, "beefed up suspension", aftermarket CDI box, and it's jetted. Good deal? As for the cops taking it... are they possible to get back since they're not registered? Also, any ideas on putting it in the back of an SUV?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by monday518
Circles are getting better and better every day i go out now...tighter and more times around...then i decided to do some coasters and blew my front fender right off lol...fender eliminator ill call it

LMAO fender eliminator hahahaha good trick ...

nice ...puttin work in ...
Old 09-02-2009, 10:31 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
LMAO fender eliminator hahahaha good trick ...

nice ...puttin work in ...
Upon further inspection the front fender had quite a few cracks in it from a previous wreck lol it was awesome when it blew right off though made for a few laughs at the spot
Old 09-02-2009, 10:32 PM
bp chaser

636 facts:

1. I have one
2. It really is much faster than an f4i, by a lot more than i was expecting
3. fairings are kind of good when its cold out, but theyre still ****** weird. the front/upper shakes a lot like its missing bolts or something.
4. on the LIE, people wont move out of the left lane for a cop if the middle lane is moving too slow for their standards thanks guys
5. the mirrors are gay and have got to go
Old 09-02-2009, 10:35 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
WTF I WANTED TO RIDE SO BAD TONIGHT AND NOTHING. THIS IS BULLSHIT. IM PISSED

that sux ... FTP

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses