Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 04:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what time you going??? and how far is it from you?
It's 14 miles from my house, took me about ~30 minutes driving straight through Manhattan on 34th.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
thats cheap
Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
It's 14 miles from my house, took me about ~30 minutes driving straight through Manhattan on 34th.
So probably an hour from me - maybe a little less Just like driving to dpts except with mad tolls on the way

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-02-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 PM
NealFoReal

I know it dont bother you InPolen but how was the lot itself - straight/sloped/bumpy/smooth/etc
Old 09-02-2009, 04:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I know it dont bother you InPolen but how was the lot itself - straight/sloped/bumpy/smooth/etc
It was real nice and flat. The area away from the docks wasn't lit up well and had some little speed bumps, but there are only like 3 of them, you just couldn't really see them because it was dark.

It's definitely worth the drive
Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
It was real nice and flat. The area away from the docks wasn't lit up well and had some little speed bumps, but there are only like 3 of them, you just couldn't really see them because it was dark.

It's definitely worth the drive
nice.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Lol, I love people that think their bike is worth MUCH more than it actually is.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1355433327.html
Old 09-02-2009, 04:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Lol, I love people that think their bike is worth MUCH more than it actually is.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1355433327.html
im guessin you missed the part where it says the bike is "totally hooked up"
Old 09-02-2009, 04:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
Word it does have CHROME SPIKE BAR ENDS AND CHROME SPIKE FRAME SLIDERS

Definitely worth 15k if he was askin that much coz of the bling bling
Old 09-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

True Neal. 12k is a bargain.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:01 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Come on Neal, you know I wouldnt tell you to drive down if it was a shitty spot
Old 09-02-2009, 05:01 PM
NealFoReal

True Neal. 12k is a bargain.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Come on Neal, you know I wouldnt tell you to drive down if it was a shitty spot
just curious if it was like mitchell or straight asshoe lol
Old 09-02-2009, 05:05 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

just curious if it was like mitchell or straight asshoe lol
asshoeeeee
Old 09-02-2009, 05:06 PM
NealFoReal

Looks like the session is still on in PA the weekend of the 19th/20th. Ross went there too early and people are there during the week too early but weekends were good. Everyone still rollin out
Old 09-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Speaking of overpriced bikes. How much do you think I might be able to get for mine if I sold it someplace other than stuntlife? Maybe I'll just do that and get a clapped out f4i and another decently mint bike for regular street. It's an 08 GSXR 600 with 5000 miles. It's got a full Two Bros VALE exhaust, PC3 with custom tune, double bubble puig screen, Driven 520 conversation kit +2/-1, speedohealer, full 25000k HIDs (High and low). Barely a scratch on the thing.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
You were right about your aviator, its pretty damn awesome LOL
Old 09-02-2009, 05:09 PM
NealFoReal

Speaking of overpriced bikes. How much do you think I might be able to get for mine if I sold it someplace other than stuntlife? Maybe I'll just do that and get a clapped out f4i and another decently mint bike for regular street. It's an 08 GSXR 600 with 5000 miles. It's got a full Two Bros VALE exhaust, PC3 with custom tune, double bubble puig screen, Driven 520 conversation kit +2/-1, speedohealer, full 25000k HIDs (High and low). Barely a scratch on the thing.
no idea - dont you owe money on it
Old 09-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

no idea - dont you owe money on it
Nope. It's not financed through suzuki or anything. I took a personal loan through a bank. I owe the bank money, but since it's a personal loan I am the owner and title holder. They could give two ***** what I did with the cash.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by rickny
your aviator

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses