Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

spot ****'s are out in full lately
Old 09-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal how does your f150 on fuel? avg.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Yea, it was the midtown tunnel I believe.

We can take the Williamsburg Bridge into Manhattan for free I think, then just pay 2 tolls which would be much more awesome.

BTW, it was great to meet you tonight sdfkillz

Also Neal, I think Andrew, Maria, and his friend visiting from out of state want to go out in the city this weekend, you wanna join?
I thought Sdfkills was in BMore and Monday was lonely coz of it lol. Hell yeah Im down - I'll be the 5th wheel - actually his friends there so I wont be the 5th wheel
Old 09-02-2009, 03:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
spot ****'s are out in full lately
yup
Old 09-02-2009, 03:20 AM
NealFoReal

neal how does your f150 on fuel? avg.
I do a lot of stop/go driving in the boroughs so not good at all. I got a 35 gallon tank and I get about 400-420 miles out of that I have an exhaust system on it which I thought improves gas mileage but I dont know **** about cars/trucks. A friend who has the same F150 FX4 said he averages about 18mpg and that the exhaust eats more gas

Blog # 9 - showa time.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I do a lot of stop/go driving in the boroughs so not good at all. I got a 35 gallon tank and I get about 400-420 miles out of that I have an exhaust system on it which I thought improves gas mileage but I dont know **** about cars/trucks. A friend who has the same F150 FX4 said he averages about 18mpg and that the exhaust eats more gas

Blog # 9 - showa time.
word
Old 09-02-2009, 03:37 AM
NealFoReal

Blog # 9 - showa time.
I think taking a showa after wrenching on bikes is one of the best showers sweating in a hot *** garage, getting all full of grease and being dumb enough to turn the bike on to see if comes on and the fuel pump primes - w/o having the fuel hoses connected yeah it feels good to showa after that lmao. Im dumb with that - I think thats like the 5th or 6th time Ive done that You'd think you would remember that gas shoots out all over the place but I guess not lol.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:39 AM
NealFoReal

word
why - you thinkin of getting one drives nice whats your take on the exhaust? he said coz the exhaust has a bigger tip that it burns more gas. any truth to that
Old 09-02-2009, 03:49 AM
Group Moderator

why - you thinkin of getting one drives nice whats your take on the exhaust? he said coz the exhaust has a bigger tip that it burns more gas. any truth to that
I had my eye on one... im still searchin for new truck. Was not interested in the f150's but for the right price id take this one.

An exhaust that is more "open" will breath better and you CAN get better gas mileage.

A bigger exhaust that is still restricted depending on the vehicle can make it worse cause your loosing back pressure.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Group Moderator

I had my eye on one... im still searchin for new truck. Was not interested in the f150's but for the right price id take this one.

An exhaust that is more "open" will breath better and you CAN get better gas mileage.

A bigger exhaust that is still restricted depending on the vehicle can make it worse cause your loosing back pressure.
without any real performace upgrades an exhaust isnt gonna effect fuel millage all that bad. Usually if anything they make it better. Unless your putting some ridiculous thing on
Old 09-02-2009, 04:05 AM
NealFoReal

without any real performace upgrades an exhaust isnt gonna effect fuel millage all that bad. Usually if anything they make it better. Unless your putting some ridiculous thing on
thats what i thought but thats really the only difference btn our trucks. i also got a kn air filter and some intake **** but i thought all that was supposed to improve mpg seriously bro - 35 gallon tank getting 420 miles thats what 12mpg wack
Old 09-02-2009, 04:10 AM
Group Moderator

thats what i thought but thats really the only difference btn our trucks. i also got a kn air filter and some intake **** but i thought all that was supposed to improve mpg seriously bro - 35 gallon tank getting 420 miles thats what 12mpg wack
how sure are you about the 35 gallon tank? That is a HUGE *** tank.

And if thats the case then yeah, somethin isnt right. Air filter should improve the gas mileage. Maybe something is not reading right. Like a dirty sensor or something
Old 09-02-2009, 04:24 AM
NealFoReal

how sure are you about the 35 gallon tank? That is a HUGE *** tank.

And if thats the case then yeah, somethin isnt right. Air filter should improve the gas mileage. Maybe something is not reading right. Like a dirty sensor or something
when i bought it i thought the guy didnt know what he was talkin about lol coz i thought the same exact thing. it comes stock with a 20 gallon tank i think but he upgraded to 35 gallon. I know 2 ways - 1 its on the sticker where all the options are listed - 2 and more importantly when i fill it up it just keeps going and going and going lol. with gas at almost $3 - I think its $2.89 right now over here it costs me close to $100 to fill it up. But Im 100% sure its a 35 gallon tank

Mechanical options include (but are not limited to) an upgrade to the 3-valve 4.6 engine for $895 or the 5.4-liter ($630-$1525), alternate axle ratios ($50), limited-slip differential ($300), larger tires and upgraded wheels ($195-$995), electric-shift 4WD ($160), skid plates ($160), towing mirrors ($140-$235), snow plow prep ($225), trailer brake controller ($230), 35-gallon long-bed fuel tank ($95), tailgate step ($350), heavy-duty payload package ($1200) and Ford Works systems like an in-dash computer ($1195). An engine block heater is available to fleet buyers and standard on Alaska and northern plain-state trucks.
I dont think I qualify as a long bed Mines a 6.5' bed but Im positive its got a 35 gallon tank
Old 09-02-2009, 04:27 AM
NealFoReal

Chino - is this where your caliper was grinding on the rim I didnt try it now but when I first put the bracket on and spun the wheel while on the stands, I didnt hear any grinding or see any marks or anything. But I noticed this today

Dam I should probably clean my rims one of these days lol
Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 AM
NealFoReal

http://www.ford-trucks.com/specs/2005/2005_f150.html

Shows the 35.7 gallon tank as an option
Options include: Mechanical or automatic shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive, skid plates, limited slip axle, 35.7-gallon fuel tank, fog lamps, two-tone paint, six-disc CD changer, SuperCab or SuperCrew configurations, heavy duty payload package, trailer tow package, snow plow prep package, work truck group and rear seat entertainment system.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:01 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Thanks a lot RickNY

NJ spot was super dope, we just need to see if there is any way around the $19 in tolls we paid to get over there and back.

damn that sucks wasnt ricky spending like 10 bucks each way to come out here though every night?
Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

and does anyone wanna ride out here somewhere tonight or is it another jersey sesh tonight?
Old 09-02-2009, 08:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

$8 at the Lincoln tunnel, and $5.50 each way on the tunnel at the 495 going into Manhattan from Brooklyn.
getting into manhattan for free is easy if you dont mind driving a little, i dont know about the other side
Old 09-02-2009, 08:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
and does anyone wanna ride out here somewhere tonight or is it another jersey sesh tonight?
plex
Old 09-02-2009, 08:21 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

bike should be back on the road friday if everything goes according to plan

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses