Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn yea .. thats killer man .. u can take the verezanno back into bk its free but coming from jersey i think u have to pay a different toll before SI
. I think the Outerbridge is $9 for cars.. not sure about Goethels or Bayonne though. I don't know I don't drive out there so I just hide my plate.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:25 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
. I think the Outerbridge is $9 for cars.. not sure about Goethels or Bayonne though. I don't know I don't drive out there so I just hide my plate.
bayonne is like 4-5 bucks .. ehhh guess its the same **** gotta pay anyway ... damn tolls y cant it just be free
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

bayonne is like 4-5 bucks .. ehhh guess its the same **** gotta pay anyway ... damn tolls y cant it just be free
Best part about riding... cover that plate up and EZ pass express it.

I'm 150% down to come out to NJ. I live like literally under the Outerbridge.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

damn yea .. thats killer man .. u can take the verezanno back into bk its free but coming from jersey i think u have to pay a different toll before SI
How about BQE to LIE to 59th street bridge. you make it to manhattan free.
your in Williamsbg, bk which is right next to the BQE, catch the LIE in 7 minutes, and another 5-10 to the 59th street bridge.:
Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
How about BQE to LIE to 59th street bridge. you make it to manhattan free.
your in Williamsbg, bk which is right next to the BQE, catch the LIE in 7 minutes, and another 5-10 to the 59th street bridge.:
we're talkin bout goin into the city from jersey ... cant avoid the tunnel fees ... we know our way around the city ..
Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

k im outta here goin to sleep ... peace
Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

we're talkin bout goin into the city from jersey ... cant avoid the tunnel fees ... we know our way around the city ..
yeah but he said he paid to take the tunnel from bk to manhattan.
sounds like the brooklyn battery tunnel.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:33 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

IS he talking about the midtown tunnel? he said 495 (LIE)
Old 09-02-2009, 01:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yeah but he said he paid to take the tunnel from bk to manhattan.
sounds like the brooklyn battery tunnel.
h yea sounds like it
Old 09-02-2009, 01:36 AM
www.GRAMX.com

zZzZzZz laters
Old 09-02-2009, 01:38 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

he lives is williamsbg, k.
take the williamsbg brigde to manhattan, take delancy all the way across to the tunnel.
25 minutes,$0.
I'm out though... long day tomorrow
Imma check yall later
Old 09-02-2009, 01:39 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

IS he talking about the midtown tunnel? he said 495 (LIE)
Yea, it was the midtown tunnel I believe.

We can take the Williamsburg Bridge into Manhattan for free I think, then just pay 2 tolls which would be much more awesome.

BTW, it was great to meet you tonight sdfkillz

Also Neal, I think Andrew, Maria, and his friend visiting from out of state want to go out in the city this weekend, you wanna join?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:03 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen

We can take the Williamsburg Bridge into Manhattan for free I think, then just pay 2 tolls which would be much more awesome.

Also Neal, I think Andrew, Maria, and his friend visiting from out of state want to go out in the city this weekend, you wanna join?
yea deff want to go to the city. and had made fun tonight its deff worth he drive
Old 09-02-2009, 03:11 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

word son! i finally just made it home they had 95 southbound shut down completely after jersey ******* retards. but yo ima see about comming up this weekend to pop wheeles and talk more about stoppie rad
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dammmmm that took forever to finish up my bike but its done I did take a million and one smoke breaks and besides putting the sub/tank/etc back on, I checked the majority of my wiring and rewrapped **** that was starting to get exposed. So I got a lot accomplished with the beast tonight All I gotta do tomorrow is buy a new connection for my headlight so I can take it off easily while at the lot and then Im done and ready to rip
Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal i think i know some places in port washington. My job has accounts with customers there and ive seen the buildings. Im sure there are some lots there. And its welll hidden. I just dont know the condition.. Maybe tomorrow we can check them out..
Come to think of it, I drove past a spot in PW about a year ago and meant to check it out again but I dont remember where it is now lol. PW cops are ******** though. I cant see them being lenient at all

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Hahaha red for everybody
Stop haten

chinof4i
Old 09-02-2009, 03:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn aint that a bitch and i havent made a trip out there... i hope they werent dicks and ticketed or towed anyone ...

and yo i went to my spot yesterday and this car was circling the lot lookin at me so i got off my bike went up the dude and said is there a problem cause u keep drivin around, the guy was the manager of the place and said its all good i can stay but said its better if i stay off the property in case something happenes, i told him ill sign a waiver n **** but he wasnt buyin ... said the boss wouldnt be too happy to find out **** like that was goin on .. but he let me rock and didnt say keep out or anything ... so i hope my spot is still safe ...
Good way to try and get permission lol - is there a problem cause you keep drivin around lol??? i cant see that store giving you permission
Old 09-02-2009, 03:13 AM
NealFoReal

the first time, neal got a ticket, and they made the rest of us leave. the second time, i seen two cop cars @ the spot holding that **** down like "WHAT?!?!?!?" I was told that they had busted everyones ***** b4 I go there and was on some "dont come back or you'll be arrested ****"
naw suh - no tickets here skippy
Old 09-02-2009, 03:14 AM
NealFoReal

Thanks a lot RickNY

NJ spot was super dope, we just need to see if there is any way around the $19 in tolls we paid to get over there and back.
Dam Im too broke to afford $19 every day or every other day. **** I need to start makin some loot already
Old 09-02-2009, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
word son! i finally just made it home they had 95 southbound shut down completely after jersey ******* retards. but yo ima see about comming up this weekend to pop wheeles and talk more about stoppie rad

nice meet u tonight

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses