Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:56 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal i think i know some places in port washington. My job has accounts with customers there and ive seen the buildings. Im sure there are some lots there. And its welll hidden. I just dont know the condition.. Maybe tomorrow we can check them out..
Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im gonna be hittin a bunch of small lots near my crib and just go from lot to lot and hit streets in between. Besides that ima take a trip to jersey one of these days - possibly tomorrow and then over the weekend too.
u guys lookin for lots? whats up with mitchell is that dead?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
If only my phone wasn't on silent.. I coulda been looping whoolies.
I see why your phone was on silent.... U were thinking bout that hot pocket chef
Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah, I asked where he was from though.. and she said Jewish, but she knows it's not a country. She legitimately didn't even know how he was involved in WW2. She had no idea what he did to the Jewish people during that time.
its ok the *** makes up for the brains
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sicc0
u guys lookin for lots? whats up with mitchell is that dead?

Yeah, i wasnt there but apparently the poo's rolled through and stopped the madness....
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Yeah, i wasnt there but apparently the poo's rolled through and stopped the madness....
yeah five-0 shut it down like a rap concert
Old 09-02-2009, 01:05 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Yo eric. where's your shop @ yo?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:10 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
damn aint that a bitch and i havent made a trip out there... i hope they werent dicks and ticketed or towed anyone ...

and yo i went to my spot yesterday and this car was circling the lot lookin at me so i got off my bike went up the dude and said is there a problem cause u keep drivin around, the guy was the manager of the place and said its all good i can stay but said its better if i stay off the property in case something happenes, i told him ill sign a waiver n **** but he wasnt buyin ... said the boss wouldnt be too happy to find out **** like that was goin on .. but he let me rock and didnt say keep out or anything ... so i hope my spot is still safe ...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:10 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
yeah five-0 shut it down like a rap concert
damn just like that ... anyone got towed or whatever?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:12 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

damn aint that a bitch and i havent made a trip out there... i hope they werent dicks and ticketed or towed anyone ...

and yo i went to my spot yesterday and this car was circling the lot lookin at me so i got off my bike went up the dude and said is there a problem cause u keep drivin around, the guy was the manager of the place and said its all good i can stay but said its better if i stay off the property in case something happenes, i told him ill sign a waiver n **** but he wasnt buyin ... said the boss wouldnt be too happy to find out **** like that was goin on .. but he let me rock and didnt say keep out or anything ... so i hope my spot is still safe ...
sounds like your sot may be good for only one person @ a time. imagine if he seen 15 bikes rippin' it.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

damn just like that ... anyone got towed or whatever?
the first time, neal got a ticket, and they made the rest of us leave. the second time, i seen two cop cars @ the spot holding that **** down like "WHAT?!?!?!?" I was told that they had busted everyones ***** b4 I go there and was on some "dont come back or you'll be arrested ****"
Old 09-02-2009, 01:16 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks a lot RickNY

NJ spot was super dope, we just need to see if there is any way around the $19 in tolls we paid to get over there and back.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 AM
www.GRAMX.com

sounds like your sot may be good for only one person @ a time. imagine if he seen 15 bikes rippin' it.
this the first time i ran into him he mustve stayed late ... but like i said he wasnt a dick or anything and the po po that show up once in a blue moon are cool, they said we're good in the lot as long as they dont catch us on the street and they said if the spot is gonna get hot or if they get calls from the owner they'll give us a heads up so ... i think we're still go to go there ...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:18 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by inolen
Thanks a lot RickNY

NJ spot was super dope, we just need to see if there is any way around the $19 in tolls we paid to get over there and back.
how many were there?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Thanks a lot RickNY

God damn.. what part of Jersey?

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

how many were there?
$8 at the Lincoln tunnel, and $5.50 each way on the tunnel at the 495 going into Manhattan from Brooklyn.
www.GRAMX.com

the first time, neal got a ticket, and they made the rest of us leave. the second time, i seen two cop cars @ the spot holding that **** down like "WHAT?!?!?!?" I was told that they had busted everyones ***** b4 I go there and was on some "dont come back or you'll be arrested ****"
damn ...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

$8 at the Lincoln tunnel, and $5.50 each way on the tunnel at the 495 going into Manhattan from Brooklyn.
That sucks.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:20 AM
www.GRAMX.com

damn yea .. thats killer man .. u can take the verezanno back into bk its free but coming from jersey i think u have to pay a different toll before SI
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

this the first time i ran into him he mustve stayed late ... but like i said he wasnt a dick or anything and the po po that show up once in a blue moon are cool, they said we're good in the lot as long as they dont catch us on the street and they said if the spot is gonna get hot or if they get calls from the owner they'll give us a heads up so ... i think we're still go to go there ...
Yeah.. THe NYPD dont give a damn if your not in the streets.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses