Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Ha sicco and eric gave red ......wawawawawawawawawa...............lol
r u tryin to catch up to Joey1 with the red blox? is that the new cool LOL
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Also Neal did you call me before you posted that bike up here or after to tell me you posted it? If it was before, I'll be even more bitter for not realizing you called for a few hours.
yup - called you as soon as he told me

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I want to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Oh yeah, She's dumb..

Thank god she's pretty and got a fat ***.
Thats the type of girl you marry..............

.... And put it in her poop shoot
Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn would u really want a wife that has no clue about the world?
If she's rich I dont care what she looks like or how big she is - Id marry her and impregnate her in a second She could weigh as much as chino and i'd still marry her if she was worth millions - NO PRENUP tho

damn u just love breaking and fixing ur bike dont u
Looks like it

My girl is getting her masters right now... She is too smart and shes got money in the bank!!!!!!!!!
Thats a keeper right thurrrrrrr Get her pregnant right away before she looks at you and changes her mind lmao

I gotta start putting more work in... And get some knee and elbow pads. stupid rolling burnouts. hahhaah
And gloves squid Yut ughhhhhh

Originally Posted by monday518
Do you have a big enough lot in albany to hold a large number of riders
or a decent amount without getting kicked right out?
YESSIR Talkin about 20-25 NY/NJ/PA riders who were down for that trip

Hahaha red for everybody
Back at ya fatty lol. Soon that 2 blox will be 1 and then you'll be crying again - I need rep WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

On another note chino, my caliper is scraping against the rim too Ima take some pics and send them to Bill coz thats kinda fucked up. If my rim was minty Id be tight right now but its fucked up anyway so i dont care. I'm 80% done putting the bike back together - subframe is on, all wiring is re-taped, gas indicator light is on lol - lets see if it works this time around. Ummmmm just gotta hook up the battery, plug some **** in and I'm done ima go finish now coz if its not done tonight ima be too lazy to finish tomorrow and go make the wheelies But not before a

Chino - did you go to that Jersey spot tonight with the rest of the squids

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-02-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:40 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah, lmao. Tell me how this chick comes over and we were gonna watch the Inglorious Basterds bootleg. She's dumb.. but I had no idea she was this dumb. I ask her if she knows where Hitler was from and she goes "He was Jewish". I almost died laughing and she goes "Wait well.. I know it's not a country but you know what I'm saying". I nearly **** myself laughing. Upon further examination she had no idea that Hitler ruled over Germany or the slightest clue as to what role he played during WW2. She literally did not have a clue who he was or what he did. She didn't even know he was involved in the war.

Thank god she's pretty and got a fat ***.
The Irony is.... there is controversy over weather or not hitler's parents were actually Jewish...... I watch a lot of TLC and ****. I didn't mean to **** up your story though son..
Old 09-02-2009, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ha sicco and eric gave red ......wawawawawawawawawa...............lol
waaaaaaaaaaaa - says the squid who started this thread please give me rep coz im a squid and need street cred - i wanna be as cool as mike and neal who post in this thread and have 11 blox a piece - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164...-need-rep.html
Old 09-02-2009, 12:42 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/1354343146.html

just as THE TITLE SAYS I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I KNOW IT IS A VERY WIERD AND MAYBE EVEN DIGUSTING THING 2 DO. BUT 4 ALONG TIME I HAVE BEEN HAVING CURIOUSITY ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH A DOG AND A MAN. I AM DRUG AND DISEASE FREE AND BIELIVE IT OR NOT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIRTY MAN AND DOG. I KNOW MOST OF U WILL NOT APPROVE AND I DONT CARE IF U THINK I AM SICK IN THE HEAD AND A BAD MOTHER. BECAUSE I LOVE MY UNBORN BABY AND I KNOW I AM NOT SICK IN THE HEAD. I AM ALSO ALLERGIC TO LATEX AND RUBBER CONDOMS THAT WHY I PREFER TO DO IT WITH A DOG THAT IS CLEAN. INSTEAD OF A MAN. IF U CAN HELP ME WITH THIS CURIOUSITY THEN:

RULES TO MEET ME:
BE DRUG AND DISEASE FREE
BE SINGLE MEANING NO GIRLFRIEND, NO EX, NOT INVOLED WITH ANYONE
SEND ME PICS AND NUMBER OR U GET NO RESPONSE
BE REAL AND HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF WTF WTF
Old 09-02-2009, 12:42 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
waaaaaaaaaaaa - says the squid who started this thread :crying: Please give me rep coz im a squid and need street cred - i wanna be as cool as mike and neal who post in this thread and have 11 blox a piece - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crying:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164...-need-rep.html

Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Nah she can work the kitchen. As a matter of fact.... **** it.

She's nasty on the microwave kiddd. She makes a mean hot pocket...

What hot pocket? I see plenty of buns though

Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cas/1354343146.html

just as THE TITLE SAYS I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I KNOW IT IS A VERY WIERD AND MAYBE EVEN DIGUSTING THING 2 DO. BUT 4 ALONG TIME I HAVE BEEN HAVING CURIOUSITY ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH A DOG AND A MAN. I AM DRUG AND DISEASE FREE AND BIELIVE IT OR NOT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIRTY MAN AND DOG. I KNOW MOST OF U WILL NOT APPROVE AND I DONT CARE IF U THINK I AM SICK IN THE HEAD AND A BAD MOTHER. BECAUSE I LOVE MY UNBORN BABY AND I KNOW I AM NOT SICK IN THE HEAD. I AM ALSO ALLERGIC TO LATEX AND RUBBER CONDOMS THAT WHY I PREFER TO DO IT WITH A DOG THAT IS CLEAN. INSTEAD OF A MAN. IF U CAN HELP ME WITH THIS CURIOUSITY THEN:

RULES TO MEET ME:
BE DRUG AND DISEASE FREE
BE SINGLE MEANING NO GIRLFRIEND, NO EX, NOT INVOLED WITH ANYONE
SEND ME PICS AND NUMBER OR U GET NO RESPONSE
BE REAL AND HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Id watch while a dog fucked her lol
Old 09-02-2009, 12:44 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
The Irony is.... there is controversy over weather or not hitler's parents were actually Jewish...... I watch a lot of TLC and ****. I didn't mean to **** up your story though son..
werd i forgot to mention that .. i think his mother was jewish if im not mistaken ... good point bklyn i guess ur college money aint goin to waste
Old 09-02-2009, 12:45 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Id watch while a dog fucked her lol
thats nasty ... i dont think that **** is true ... cmon 9 months pregnant? ****** a dog? ewww id rather watch two dogs LMAO at least you could laugh at that
Old 09-02-2009, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

didnt you say you were smart

weather =

whether is what you're looking for you're sounding more like chino and drew lol.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:46 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Yoo i got a air box 4 f4i if u want it its urs
I appreciate all the love y'all 4 realz.
I will most Def holla if I need it. Thanks chino
Old 09-02-2009, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

thats nasty ... i dont think that **** is true ... cmon 9 months pregnant? ****** a dog? ewww id rather watch two dogs LMAO at least you could laugh at that
Im not gonna **** her but I have to disagree with you. I think I'd be lmfao the whole time
KING annoyingeric

So any idea of where we can ride locally yet?!?!?!?!?!
NealFoReal

Back to the garage to finish up
Old 09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

So any idea of where we can ride locally yet?!?!?!?!?!
Im gonna be hittin a bunch of small lots near my crib and just go from lot to lot and hit streets in between. Besides that ima take a trip to jersey one of these days - possibly tomorrow and then over the weekend too.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yeah, I asked where he was from though.. and she said Jewish, but she knows it's not a country. She legitimately didn't even know how he was involved in WW2. She had no idea what he did to the Jewish people during that time.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-02-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

didnt you say you were smart

weather =

whether is what you're looking for you're sounding more like chino and drew lol.
OH ****.. u got me..
damn -5 on my next exam

Neal is a meteorologist and and grammar school teacher lol,lol,lol
Old 09-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

yup - called you as soon as he told me
If only my phone wasn't on silent.. I coulda been looping whoolies.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses