Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:31 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

:lo
Originally Posted by onewheelneal
you gonna sell the f4i then i think toneth/peerock need stuntbikes lol. Whether they'll buy one remains to be seen but they need stuntbikes
Old 09-01-2009, 10:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Thats what Im saying. you mean to tell me I only need 4 parts to make it happen?
pump, tank, wire, motor?
Go back and read Joey1's post - I think that was it but I dont remember coz Ive never done a frankenstein swap before lol. It is common and done a lot though but just confirm what you need from that post.

yo fellas, my lap top battery is under 10%. plus I get off @ 11 (hopefully). muvah-****** call 911 5 minutes b4 i get off. i will log back on later. annoying eric, give me your shop name and stuff... I wanna make whoolies too
Im out too - not looking forward to going into the garage
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats what Im saying. you mean to tell me I only need 4 parts to make it happen?
pump, tank, wire, motor?
the exhaust is a tiny bit different but you can make it work. you'll need the airbox if the motor doesnt come with it. thats all i can think of off the top of my head
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
im in no rush to sell it. a lot of people go back to f4i's so until im sure im not selling it
Makes sense. Im sure you'll love the 636 once you ride it for a bit. **** if I didnt destroy my F4i I'd pick one up too. Hopefully by next summer I'll be gangsta enough to be able to pick one up

Old 09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

thanks mike. Now where the hell is that joey1 post....
Old 09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
NealFoReal

the exhaust is a tiny bit different but you can make it work. you'll need the airbox if the motor doesnt come with it. thats all i can think of off the top of my head
yeah the exhaust you can make a bracket with a small piece of steel and i dunno if julios motor comes with an airbox but again - i have one that you can borrow and replace if it doesnt. I like to keep spares of certain things. Dont know if I'll ever need a spare airbox but for what I can get selling it, I'd rather keep it
Old 09-01-2009, 10:38 PM
NealFoReal

thanks mike. Now where the hell is that joey1 post....
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post13750.htm

fuel injection, pump and tank, computer. if you dont have it all at once it could be a pain in the *** - wiring harness too
To the batcave
Old 09-01-2009, 10:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah the exhaust you can make a bracket with a small piece of steel and i dunno if julios motor comes with an airbox but again - i have one that you can borrow and replace if it doesnt. I like to keep spares of certain things. Dont know if I'll ever need a spare airbox but for what I can get selling it, I'd rather keep it
oh yeah i have an airbox too that i dont really want
Old 09-01-2009, 10:56 PM
NealFoReal

oh yeah i have an airbox too that i dont really want
there you go sam.

**** - when the welder welded my subframe (which was cracked/broken in 3 different spots) it got bent. dunno if it'll go back on which if it doesnt thats extra work now to swap subframes and put the 12volt bar & subcage on I shortened my bar when i put this sub on so I'd probably have to drill new holes and **** just came back in to get the wiring diagram so i could try my gas indicator light one more time reversing the wires hoping i had the ground/power backwards Back to the onewheelneal industries
Old 09-01-2009, 11:08 PM

Trossbach is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by monday518
518 lot sesh sounds sweet
rally the troops i think mm is coming down to get some streets ... we can always kill some lots too... thats how we role well rounded son!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

you gonna sell the f4i then i think toneth/peerock need stuntbikes lol. whether they'll buy one remains to be seen but they need stuntbikes
I woulda bought one for $800 lol.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

:lo

It was a tossup on that bike between me and you, lol. You got there first. You could at least wait til you pick the thing up before gloating. I'm bitter.

Also Neal did you call me before you posted that bike up here or after to tell me you posted it? If it was before, I'll be even more bitter for not realizing you called for a few hours.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I want to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Oh yeah, lmao. Tell me how this chick comes over and we were gonna watch the Inglorious Basterds bootleg. She's dumb.. but I had no idea she was this dumb. I ask her if she knows where Hitler was from and she goes "He was Jewish". I almost died laughing and she goes "Wait well.. I know it's not a country but you know what I'm saying". I nearly **** myself laughing. Upon further examination she had no idea that Hitler ruled over Germany or the slightest clue as to what role he played during WW2. She literally did not have a clue who he was or what he did. She didn't even know he was involved in the war.

Thank god she's pretty and got a fat ***.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:51 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Thats the type of girl you marry..............

.... And put it in her poop shoot
Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

there you go sam.

**** - when the welder welded my subframe (which was cracked/broken in 3 different spots) it got bent. dunno if it'll go back on which if it doesnt thats extra work now to swap subframes and put the 12volt bar & subcage on I shortened my bar when i put this sub on so I'd probably have to drill new holes and **** just came back in to get the wiring diagram so i could try my gas indicator light one more time reversing the wires hoping i had the ground/power backwards Back to the onewheelneal industries
damn u just love breaking and fixing ur bike dont u
Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Oh yeah, lmao. Tell me how this chick comes over and we were gonna watch the Inglorious Basterds bootleg. She's dumb.. but I had no idea she was this dumb. I ask her if she knows where Hitler was from and she goes "He was Jewish". I almost died laughing and she goes "Wait well.. I know it's not a country but you know what I'm saying". I nearly **** myself laughing. Upon further examination she had no idea that Hitler ruled over Germany or the slightest clue as to what role he played during WW2. She literally did not have a clue who he was or what he did. She didn't even know he was involved in the war.

Thank god she's pretty and got a fat ***.
wow .... yea seriously ... is she blond too cause that would explain it all .... chicks brain dead .. when u beat that she wont even know it happened the next day LMAO
Old 09-01-2009, 11:55 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Thats the type of girl you marry..............

.... And put it in her poop shoot
damn would u really want a wife that has no clue about the world? ull tell her to make u breakfast and she'll make u dinner in the morning ... if she even knows how to work the kitchen ...
Old 09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Sicc0
wow .... yea seriously ... is she blond too cause that would explain it all .... chicks brain dead .. when u beat that she wont even know it happened the next day LMAO
Bro what beats me is I MET HER IN COLLEGE. She's a college ******* student. She's a brunette though. Shows how much a diploma means nowadays... nothing. Too bad corporate America doesn't see it that way.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
KING annoyingeric

HEY MAN its all good cause i like breakfast for dinner sometimes also..........

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses