Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 01:35 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i dont get it thats what he looks like now isnt it
how rediculous is that hahaha i saw it in his living room and had to take a pic of it
Old 09-01-2009, 01:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah, 3rd generation Italian American. What's your point? I'm still Italian, no one calls themselves American.

+1 good point ...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, 3rd generation Italian American. What's your point? I'm still Italian, no one calls themselves American.

unless ur not proud of your roots then ull call urself american ... i guess everyone has their own excuse
Old 09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
how rediculous is that hahaha i saw it in his living room and had to take a pic of it
Remind me to keep you outta my livingroom lol
Old 09-01-2009, 01:39 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo is the a big stunt session goin on today? just curious
Old 09-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I don't know whether to get a 50 or save for a big bike. Ugh.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

big bike
Old 09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

get a big bike ... i think ull get bored quicker with a 50 ...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

My father was born and raised in Germany until his mid 20s, however, I wasn't directly raised in their culture and I definitely do not speak German - I'm not German

I've clearly had some influences from my father and his family, but those don't overpower the fact that I was born and raised in America. I mean, clearly anyone could find ancestors from foreign countries, where do you draw the line?

Maybe I should start hopping around in lederhosen so everybody knows I'm cool because I have German ancestors

Originally Posted by Sicc0
+1 good point ...
No it's not.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
unless ur not proud of your roots then ull call urself american ... i guess everyone has their own excuse
WTF are you talking about? I'm very proud of my roots
Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I don't know whether to get a 50 or save for a big bike. Ugh.
buy my crf 80
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yeah. big bike for sure. besides, how would you make it out to the spots?
Speaking of which; Is there anyone who'd be able to help me:

1. Pick up my bike Saturday morning/early afternoon and transport it to where ever I'm getting the f4i work done to it (Queens or Long Island)
2. Convert the f4 to an f4i (gathering the parts this week)
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Remind me to keep you outta my livingroom lol
Lol whenever im in livingrooms im always checkin out the pictures and if you happen to have one like that its going to be shown to stuntlife haha....I to had an awkward stage but nothing like sketchy jims
Old 09-01-2009, 01:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Lol whenever im in livingrooms im always checkin out the pictures and if you happen to have one like that its going to be shown to stuntlife haha....I to had an awkward stage but nothing like sketchy jims
hahah post up one of the pics of your bowl cut
Old 09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
My father was born and raised in Germany until his mid 20s, however, I wasn't directly raised in their culture and I definitely do not speak German - I'm not German

I've clearly had some influences from my father and his family, but those don't overpower the fact that I was born and raised in America. I mean, clearly anyone could find ancestors from foreign countries, where do you draw the line?
You're a first then. Not a single person I know says they're American. I have Italian, Irish, West Indian, Domincan, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, etc (you see where I'm going with this) friends. Not a single one of them says they're American. As a matter of fact I haven't even met a single person that ever said they were American. I just asked my boss and he said he's half Swedish and half Indian, and he's from Texas. So are his parents. My family lives by Italian tradition and it's spoken in a lot of our homes(although I only understand a little).

Also you should come to the spot rocking the german fit. That would be incredible. Lol.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-01-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
NealFoReal

Mine arent embarassing like sketchy slim jims are
Old 09-01-2009, 02:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You're a first then. Not a single person I know says they're American.
I'm the first person you've ever heard of in your entire life to say they're American? Are you seriously saying that?
Old 09-01-2009, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

You're a first then. Not a single person I know says they're American. I have Italian, Irish, West Indian, Domincan, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, etc (you see where I'm going with this) friends. Not a single one of them says they're American. As a matter of fact I haven't even met a single person that ever said they were American. I just asked my boss and he said he's half Swedish and half Indian, and he's from Texas. So are his parents. My family lives by Italian tradition and it's spoken in a lot of our homes(although I only understand a little).

Also you should come to the spot rocking the german fit. That would be incredible. Lol.
I say im american/white unless people start asking what background. but then again im ashamed of being a jew

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-01-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

buy my crf 80
How much you looking to get for it?
Old 09-01-2009, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
1. Pick up my bike Saturday morning/early afternoon and transport it to where ever I'm getting the f4i work done to it (Queens or Long Island)
2. Convert the f4 to an f4i (gathering the parts this week)
if its nice im riding. if its shitty ill help you take it where you gotta go but i sure as hell dont wanna volunteer for a motor swap lol. didnt trix say he got you on that
Old 09-01-2009, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahah post up one of the pics of your bowl cut
i had a bowl cut before

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses