Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Aw man. What a nice ******* morning to ride in.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Ricky, wanna PM me info on the spot for tonight?
Old 09-01-2009, 12:53 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yea me as a cupple of people r comming jersy cant wait what time should we head out
Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
I just got back from Jersey so I better see you out atleast one day this week. Oh and its def. on for Sunday at the bigger spot- I figure we can have a little barbeque too while we make wheelies.
ill make it out this week. i pick up my bike today and then just gotta put it all back together so hopefully ill be ready to ride by tomorrow
Old 09-01-2009, 12:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ill make it out this week. i pick up my bike today and then just gotta put it all back together so hopefully ill be ready to ride by tomorrow
Old 09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
heres a fun one for everyone take a guess at who this is
i dont get it thats what he looks like now isnt it
Old 09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ricky what part of Jersey? I'm literally first exit in SI after the Outerbridge so Jersey is dumb close to me.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
i just gotta work on getting a backup frame setup - just in case
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal I set up an RSS feed for craigslist. I'm mad hungry to find another deal like that now, lol.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Ricky what part of Jersey? I'm literally first exit in SI after the Outerbridge so Jersey is dumb close to me.
Yut Ughhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yo neal i think we've been put on a hit list lmao.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...s-grass-4.html
Old 09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Mawfuggas from Jersey too. He's comin to the spot buckin, lol.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yo neal i think we've been put on a hit list lmao.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...s-grass-4.html
I knew he'd come back at some point that douchebag
Old 09-01-2009, 01:11 PM
NealFoReal

Mawfuggas from Jersey too. He's comin to the spot buckin, lol.
He's from NJ but his gayspace said from LI NY and now his profile says IL or some shitl like that
Old 09-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
He's from NJ but his gayspace said from LI NY and now his profile says IL or some shitl like that
that cause he's everywhere at once coming to get all of us stuntlifers.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that cause he's everywhere at once coming to get all of us stuntlifers.
Im skurred ****** bagadounuts
Old 09-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

That dude def ain't Italian. He's pretending to be. For the sake of my people I hope he's not at least, lol.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:26 PM

That dude def ain't Italian. He's pretending to be. For the sake of my people I hope he's not at least, lol.
Weren't you born and raised in SI
Old 09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

+1

whats up everyone
Old 09-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
Weren't you born and raised in SI
Yeah, 3rd generation Italian American. What's your point? I'm still Italian, no one calls themselves American.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses