Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Gotta be clean. No car = no way to bring it anywhere. I really can't believe that bike is clean with 2 sets of plastics a cage and a sprocket. The plastics and the cage alone you can probably get your money back.

I suck at picking up my phone, ughh.
Its my homie who's selling it. He's had hotboys before up for sale where he told me straight up its a hottie. This one comes with a title and is legit. Sam just got a really good deal.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
told you that you cant **** with me kid

i really need to get out of the habit of throwing my bike, im gonna baby this kawi as much as i can.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Its my homie who's selling it. He's had hotboys before up for sale where he told me straight up its a hottie. This one comes with a title and is legit. Sam just got a really good deal.
Nah I know it's clean, we spoke. I'm just jealous.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

eric - ill call you back in a few
Old 08-31-2009, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i really need to get out of the habit of throwing my bike, im gonna baby this kawi as much as i can.
me too i just hate when ************* tell me to stop dropping my bike lol. like i mean to drop it **** happens mine are bad coz theres always a handful of throttle involved right before im about to hit the floor lol
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM
NealFoReal

Nah I know it's clean, we spoke. I'm just jealous.
indeed - you have every right to be
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

My boy said 50 and it'll get done right away probably.. So let me know.. Call me when you can...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

me too i just hate when ************* tell me to stop dropping my bike lol. like i mean to drop it **** happens mine are bad coz theres always a handful of throttle involved right before im about to hit the floor lol

does your bike bog? it sounds like you keep catching the bog to un-bog and it sends you flying.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
My boy said 50 and it'll get done right away probably.. So let me know.. Call me when you can...
will he do it while we wait? i dont wanna have to drive back to nj.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:26 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Not really. Ive just been wasting my days on here for a while
Damn.. you sound depressed bro.. light one up and turn on some bob marley
Old 08-31-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
does your bike bog? it sounds like you keep catching the bog to un-bog and it sends you flying.
nah - i dont got many tricks but whatever new thing im trying at the time i always crash initially. but now im finally making some small progress with o's so ive been leaned in and trying to stay in that sweet spot and occassionally ill give it way too much gas which usually causes me to lose my footing and get thrown from the bike while the bike comes back hard and slams into the bar and then catapults through the air a couple of times i'll blame it on my idle being inconsistent - yeah thats it
Old 08-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yeah you see any other deals like that lemme know. I'll scoop them up immediately. I was all amped and **** to make wheelies.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:32 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Metro in bk is shitty. All cracked up and ****... I know there's an empty warehouse that has a loading dock in the center that can't be seen from the street.. It's near bethpage though.. I've only seen it twice from the train.. Looks sick though

NAh... what I'm saying is it's off of Metropolitan.. the area is in between neighborhoods, I was using metropolitan as a point of reference... cant even see the train from there... I know I was on meteropolitan when I went there, I dont even know the name of the actual street. Its on the other side of bushwick, moving away from teh ***** b bridge.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:34 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Metro in bk is shitty. All cracked up and ****... I know there's an empty warehouse that has a loading dock in the center that can't be seen from the street.. It's near bethpage though.. I've only seen it twice from the train.. Looks sick though

oh i get what ur saying, I misunderstood you. how far is bethpage into L.I. from queens?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:36 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

yeah, I'd be sick too
Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Damn.. you sound depressed bro.. light one up and turn on some bob marley
Nah its all good home skillet

Annoying Eric - **** it bro. I spoke to my dude in LI and he told me to drop my bike off today so if you wanna drop your bar off at my house I can have him do it too. Im sure it wouldnt cost much - probably $20 - $30
Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah you see any other deals like that lemme know. I'll scoop them up immediately. I was all amped and **** to make wheelies.
Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
yeah, I'd be sick too
Word
Old 08-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Now you're just rubbing it in. Living up to your name I suppose. Lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:27 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Now you're just rubbing it in. Living up to your name I suppose. Lol.
It's all love home slice
Old 08-31-2009, 01:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Word
\

damn neal what'd u do to ur frame homie?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses