Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 11:49 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Bklynshowoff,

Did you end up getting that F4?
yeah yo... I pick it up on Saturday.. I'm getting some help from the guys to convert it into an f4i. I had to jump on that deal son. that was like a crack head price
Old 08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...free+vin+check
Old 08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Ur just starting out too right?
Old 08-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
yeah yo... I pick it up on Saturday.. I'm getting some help from the guys to convert it into an f4i. I had to jump on that deal son. that was like a crack head price

You muddafucka. Beat me to it.

You feel like getting rid of it in the next couple of months, holla.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:56 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Inolen. Sup bro?
I believe it was your young lady who mentioned yet another lot somewhere in queens. That would be cool too because the NYPD is a bit more sensible than the po-po in LI.
Yea, we haven't been there in a while. It's sort of shitty.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

You muddafucka. Beat me to it.

You feel like getting rid of it in the next couple of months, holla.
I did what any squid would have done... I'm not even gonna rub it in buy telling you that it comes with 2 sets of plastics, cage, sproket... nah, I aint gonna do that to ya.
You too should run across a deal like that soon. I hope you're not gonna wait that long... that's gonna give me th opportunity to make neal's film b4 u son...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ur just starting out too right?
Yessir, too scurred to really learn **** on my minty ****. I set up an RSS feed on craigslist and I'm going to be watching ebay daily... hopefully I'll snag something decent.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I did what any squid would have done... I'm not even gonna rub it in buy telling you that it comes with 2 sets of plastics, cage, sproket... nah, I aint gonna do that to ya.
You too should run across a deal like that soon. I hope you're not gonna wait that long... that's gonna give me th opportunity to make neal's film b4 u son...
It came with a cage and sprockets too? Now im tight.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:02 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Anybody with a truck or van wanna help me today I gotta get my bike to my friends shop right over the bridge in jersey... He's gotta tig weld my new 12 bar cause it's too thick of metal for me to mig it...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo neal.. you are one resourceful ***** *****...
Old 08-31-2009, 12:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

After that my *** is back.. First thing Ima do is a nice rolling burnout agian and show it who's boss....
Old 08-31-2009, 12:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Yessir, too scurred to really learn **** on my minty ****. I set up an RSS feed on craigslist and I'm going to be watching ebay daily... hopefully I'll snag something decent.
are you looking for something salvage? clean? hotcakes? whats ur price range so I can holla @ u if i see something.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

are you looking for something salvage? clean? hotcakes? whats ur price range so I can holla @ u if i see something.
Gotta be clean. No car = no way to bring it anywhere. I really can't believe that bike is clean with 2 sets of plastics a cage and a sprocket. The plastics and the cage alone you can probably get your money back.

I suck at picking up my phone, ughh.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:09 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
holy **** i haven't laughed that hard in a long time
Old 08-31-2009, 12:12 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by inolen
Yea, we haven't been there in a while. It's sort of shitty.
Oh okay. I know metropolitan ave in B.K. leads to some industrial back streets. I'm not sure what the criteria is for a stunt spot, but I know its very quiet and po-po in that pct have other things to worry about. I know my description of where it is is shitty, but I dont wanna say too much right now.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Anybody with a truck or van wanna help me today I gotta get my bike to my friends shop right over the bridge in jersey... He's gotta tig weld my new 12 bar cause it's too thick of metal for me to mig it...
If he'll do my **** cheap Im down. Get me a price.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:15 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Gotta be clean. No car = no way to bring it anywhere. I really can't believe that bike is clean with 2 sets of plastics a cage and a sprocket. The plastics and the cage alone you can probably get your money back.

I suck at picking up my phone, ughh.
I know..... I was assured that it is clean... I now have somewhere to check to verify that info. whats your price range though?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:16 PM
NealFoReal

Yo neal.. you are one resourceful ***** *****...
Not really. Ive just been wasting my days on here for a while
Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
KING annoyingeric

Metro in bk is shitty. All cracked up and ****... I know there's an empty warehouse that has a loading dock in the center that can't be seen from the street.. It's near bethpage though.. I've only seen it twice from the train.. Looks sick though
Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I know..... I was assured that it is clean... I now have somewhere to check to verify that info. whats your price range though?
**** my price range woulda been up to $800, lol. I actually just started saving to get a set up F4i.. so in a couple of months I'll have some dough together to get something nice. I woulda been able to swing the $800 for a deal like that though. Good **** man.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses