Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:42 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Nah, we need to learn how to use that flash

Monday from last night,
hahaha im lookin all casper the friendly ghost in this one lol
Old 08-31-2009, 08:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks.

Someone else can caption Mike and I
Me: Joe joe just got 2 guys phone numbers
You: hes a ****** PIMP
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

is that ricky kneeling on his seat in a circle like mikem was doing yesterday
******* coming for my tricks before i even lock them
Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
the plex
We're 0 for 2 on riding there longer than an hour.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:21 AM
bp chaser

We're 0 for 2 on riding there longer than an hour.
weird.. Ive been booted from there about 4 times in the last 5 years
Old 08-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Toneth - how you feel that you'll always be a part of the NY Stunt Scene
My name rings bells.

HOLLA FEET! I'm doin it BIG kiddddddddd
Old 08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo what's that site thats like a free carfax for bikes?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
damn neal, you are the highside king for doing that one.
told you that you cant **** with me kid

Originally Posted by juzslidin
neal , give me a call .... gotta talk to you
PM sent. Lost yo # when I broke my phone. PM it to me
Old 08-31-2009, 10:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

LOL - I'd rather have the small wrecks too I gotta focus on being on idle in O's rather than working gas/brake. It seems like even when I start out high and am on idle, I wind up being leaned in to where I'm whippin around fast (even on idle) instead of being slow and on idle The few times I was on idle yesterday I felt like I was still moving to quick even though I was on idle
dont lean in so much every time I lean in towards the bike the bike wants to dip furthur and furthur down

******* coming for my tricks before i even lock them
I wanted to try that so bad after we watched that video at sp asshoeee
Old 08-31-2009, 10:25 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

trix, where is the tornado video?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:27 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

its on my phone, I cant plug the phone into her compy because she doesnt have the mini usb cord sooooo it will have to wait till I get home o wells I am having a blast of a weekend so far and I have a shitload of pics :D
Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by *trix*
its on my phone, I cant plug the phone into her compy because she doesnt have the mini usb cord sooooo it will have to wait till I get home o wells I am having a blast of a weekend so far and I have a shitload of pics :D
keep the pictures of your ***** in them to yourself
Old 08-31-2009, 10:33 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

lol ok
Old 08-31-2009, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

ive wanted to see a tornado for ever
Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo what's that site thats like a free carfax for bikes?
I didn't know there was such a thing.. let me know what it is when you find out... also, I know someone who is parting out an 08 gsxr, so if you need parts or junk plastics let me know.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:33 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

ive wanted to see a tornado for ever
You really don't want to. They are so unpredictable the whole time you're like "**** **** **** I hope that **** **** **** thing isn't coming over here **** **** ****."
Old 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Oh snap Trix, I thought you were back. guess I'm hating on for having an extended weekend while the rest of us were forced to drag *** to work/school

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 08-31-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ZrTO7yRYI
Old 08-31-2009, 11:46 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Hey Inolen. Sup bro?
I believe it was your young lady who mentioned yet another lot somewhere in queens. That would be cool too because the NYPD is a bit more sensible than the po-po in LI.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Bklynshowoff,

Did you end up getting that F4?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses