Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

SPDrew promoting the sponsors
Old 08-31-2009, 01:45 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yo come to spbikeshop on tusday or thursday and i got all the parts u need in stock u diffrent tanks plastic wirharness light all good stuff
www.spbikeshop.com
Oh okay cool.. I'm fiscally challenged now, so I'm hoping the parts you have are on the...................how do I say?????? cheap side
Old 08-31-2009, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
OH yeah.. they came out nice man... Unlike my fuzzy/blurry/dark clips...
I just got the camera though and have not gone through all of the settings though.. I'll fix it though. Okay with regards to the tank. I'm on ebay. which years of f4is can i use for the 2000 f4. also, i see many listings for wiring harness i.e rear, light, ignition, main? which one will I need?
Im really going to sleep now but to answer your question you can use any year F4i parts - 01-06. You need a complete wiring harness. You dont need the front harness from what I remember coz thats for the lights, tip sensor and **** you dont need but try and buy a complete wiring harness and just remove what you dont need. Plastics - you got - take em off and put em on the side. I'll most likely sell you the tank and give it to you with the fuel pump and you just replace the fuel pump so look for one of those in the meantime anyway. And Im out
Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joey1
SPDrew promoting the sponsors

hater joey1

that my new thing now
Old 08-31-2009, 01:49 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Oh okay cool.. I'm fiscally challenged now, so I'm hoping the parts you have are on the...................how do I say?????? cheap side
wont find them no were cheaper
Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im really going to sleep now but to answer your question you can use any year F4i parts - 01-06. You need a complete wiring harness. You dont need the front harness from what I remember coz thats for the lights, tip sensor and **** you dont need but try and buy a complete wiring harness and just remove what you dont need. Plastics - you got - take em off and put em on the side. I'll most likely sell you the tank and give it to you with the fuel pump and you just replace the fuel pump so look for one of those in the meantime anyway. And Im out
WOW... Talk about a hook-up.... excellent.. Okay drew so it looks like all i will need at this point is the harness... I too am going to bed, so i will be in touch. thanks again guys. peace
Old 08-31-2009, 01:50 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

the gay hand is the funniest one they need to make one with 2 gay hands and call it the chino. but damn why do you gotta pee on me.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

wont find them no were cheaper
That's my kinda language
Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 AM

WOW... Talk about a hook-up.... excellent.. Okay drew so it looks like all i will need at this point is the harness... I too am going to bed, so i will be in touch. thanks again guys. peace

i pretty sure we have one at the shop for a cbr600 f4
Old 08-31-2009, 01:54 AM

the gay hand is the funniest one they need to make one with 2 gay hands and call it the chino. but damn why do you gotta pee on me.
yea that would be funny my bad u were being a hater and gave me a gay had i do tandam not mandom
Old 08-31-2009, 01:55 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

i be there every day u guys r there i always down to do work
Ok cool. Its like you said before kid, we drove to you always until now so now its time to drive by us
Old 08-31-2009, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by RickNY
Ok cool. Its like you said before kid, we drove to you always until now so now its time to drive by us

I am down chinof4i i love my monkey
Old 08-31-2009, 01:58 AM

it looks like you flying squirrel.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:59 AM

put a leash on that thing and bring it out
Old 08-31-2009, 02:00 AM

ok im out.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:03 AM

put a leash on that thing and bring it out

yea its worse then my pitbull
Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

I just came home to see the most upsetting thing on my bike FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes that is a cracked frame tab

damn neal, you are the highside king for doing that one.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:59 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

i pretty sure we have one at the shop for a cbr600 f4
cbr f4? or f4i. I need the complete f4i harness. I think I had a dream last night about riding that bike.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

I just came home to see the most upsetting thing on my bike FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes that is a cracked frame tab

neal , give me a call .... gotta talk to you
Old 08-31-2009, 08:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

where are we riding this week? wednesday-saturday atleast?
the plex

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses