Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 01:14 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 - no good pics of me with some lean from yesterday or whenever you guys had the camera out recently
Nah, we need to learn how to use that flash

Monday from last night,

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
Thanks your not having any trouble at all with circles there lookin real nice everyone was telling me about how you were doing them the same way as me then it clicked for you then you show up and let me in on how you got um and I was pickin right up on it
Yeah I know everyone learns differently but it cant hurt to tell you what worked for me and also all the good advice everyone always gave me.

Originally Posted by joey1
where are we riding this week? wednesday-saturday atleast?
Jersey- A few people said they're down to come to the big spot after 7:30 on weekdays and all day on Sunday. Just no Burnouts or Rev limiters

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Drew C.
were at
thsta what im asking. man im really bored. i've been in front of this computer for hours and watching MIB 1&2 on tv.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i wish i knew how.
this was for inolen's last post but im too slow
Haha. I think the tentative plan is to ride in Jersey this week, but that screws the guys near Mitchell
Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

eh **** it then. not a big deal although the toss i'd like to see lol. and the 30 circles - gimme a month and ill have them for real and not looped lol

is that ricky kneeling on his seat in a circle like mikem was doing yesterday

+1 - no good pics of me with some lean from yesterday or whenever you guys had the camera out recently

Yup - FCP - I'd start out using Imovie though and once you get the hang of it a little (maybe make a clip or two) then start with FCP coz if you just start out trying to use that you'll be really confused. I can make you copies of it if you want but you gotta supply the discs coz theres 10 of them and some of them are the double layer discs which are dough and I have none. And not ambitious at all to install a motor in 1 day. If I were you, I'd piece together all the **** for the F4i conversion and just do it right once from the beginning. If you dont wanna wait then word - put the F4 motor in.
Im gonna take heed and listen to everyones recommendation and do the f4i motor in. I have to speak with julio to find out what he has and what other parts are necessary to get rockin..
Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
Haha. I think the tentative plan is to ride in Jersey this week, but that screws the guys near Mitchell
**** i mean what ever u guys drove out here all the time so now it my turn to drive just have to give me dirctions
Old 08-31-2009, 01:18 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

jersey spot is good so far this year and there is plenty of room for everyone.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Im gonna take heed and listen to everyones recommendation and do the f4i motor in. I have to speak with julio to find out what he has and what other parts are necessary to get rockin..
start lookin for a wiring harness, tank with fuel pump and I think he's got everything else you need ie motor, throttle bodies and everything else thats attached to it that you need.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Nah, we need to learn how to use that flash

Monday from last night,
Nah that looks like Monday - Mondays a whiteboy right
Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

how long u think it will take me to get to the jersy lot
Old 08-31-2009, 01:22 AM

how long u think it will take me to get to the jersy lot
i dont know about from where you are but it's like 12 miles from me and chino in the bronx.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

Blog # 9 - bed time
Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

start lookin for a wiring harness, tank with fuel pump and I think he's got everything else you need ie motor, throttle bodies and everything else thats attached to it that you need.
OKay... I'm on ebay as we speak (type)
Hey, any1 care to part with an f4i tank/fuel pump and/or harness?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OKay... I'm on ebay as we speak (type)
Hey, any1 care to part with an f4i tank/fuel pump and/or harness?
I might sell my tank - thats a might. InPolen is supposed to help me dent my other tank so if we do that I'd sell mine. BUT I wanna keep the fuel pump to have a spare If I do sell it, I can let you hold the fuel pump and you just replace it. You watch the videos I posted up
Old 08-31-2009, 01:30 AM

i dont know about from where you are but it's like 12 miles from me and chino in the bronx.

ok u just have to tell me when were deff going to i can get ready and leave early and u have to give dirctions
Old 08-31-2009, 01:32 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

eh **** it then. not a big deal although the toss i'd like to see lol. and the 30 circles - gimme a month and ill have them for real and not looped lol

is that ricky kneeling on his seat in a circle like mikem was doing yesterday
Im finally starting to get comfortable doing them

ok u just have to tell me when were deff going to i can get ready and leave early and u have to give dirctions
We're going to be going a few days this week kid- DO WORK
Old 08-31-2009, 01:33 AM

or you could just meet us and follow
Old 08-31-2009, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by RickNY
Im finally starting to get comfortable doing them

We're going to be going a few days this week kid- DO WORK
i be there every day u guys r there i always down to do work
Old 08-31-2009, 01:35 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I might sell my tank - thats a might. InPolen is supposed to help me dent my other tank so if we do that I'd sell mine. BUT I wanna keep the fuel pump to have a spare If I do sell it, I can let you hold the fuel pump and you just replace it. You watch the videos I posted up
OH yeah.. they came out nice man... Unlike my fuzzy/blurry/dark clips...
I just got the camera though and have not gone through all of the settings though.. I'll fix it though. Okay with regards to the tank. I'm on ebay. which years of f4is can i use for the 2000 f4. also, i see many listings for wiring harness i.e rear, light, ignition, main? which one will I need?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:39 AM

OH yeah.. they came out nice man... Unlike my fuzzy/blurry/dark clips...
I just got the camera though and have not gone through all of the settings though.. I'll fix it though. Okay with regards to the tank. I'm on ebay. which years of f4is can i use for the 2000 f4. also, i see many listings for wiring harness i.e rear, light, ignition, main? which one will I need?

yo come to spbikeshop on tusday or thursday and i got all the parts u need in stock u diffrent tanks plastic wirharness light all good stuff
www.spbikeshop.com

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses