Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 11:50 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu2pSHFwRyo

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 08-30-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:55 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i wise i could have had that song playing in my truck when the cop just hop up in my ****
Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I was gonna come out to watch but decided not to. Instead I went to Dave & Busters (since Rick mentioned he went there last night I think it was ) and served Julio on the pool table. Tied up on basketball which is sad for him coz Im white lol and whooped him in the racing games BUT thats wassup
Yup it was Dave & Busters

Originally Posted by joey1
i guess everyone got kicked out of their spots today
and your bike looks sick.
I went to DPS and none of us got kicked out of there
Oh could you bring that harness down with you on wednesday
Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Drew C.
back brake
werd
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
FTP that old peice of **** couldnt protect anyone much less himself he shouldnt even be aloud to still be a cop with his four ******* teeth ... i got all the way home chain up my bike and after all the squid wheelies i did for 2 hours im upstairs in my house and here a bang go outside and my bike fell over cracked my master cyl and broke my brake lever into 3 peices...which would have never happened if that faggit old cop hadent come..DOUCHEBAG i blame him for my bike being fucked
***pieces ;P

Originally Posted by joejoe898
i wasnt being a wiseass i just asked y thats it n he was a hardon
nahh, u were being a wiseass. u shouldve yes-ed him to death

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Drew c u faget pick up ur phone bitch when i call u
chino.. u shoulda called me or sketchy slim

and it looked like u didnt use ur back brake
really? are you sure about that. i wish i could adjust the brake.. like angle it or something. I asked my friends about that once a long time ago, they said there;s nutn u can do about it
Old 08-30-2009, 11:59 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
werd
you tried to explain to me how i fell and offered a diagram. please do and then tell me how i fell on my foot.. i cant fucken walk. no joke
Old 08-31-2009, 12:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

The cappuccinos or rather expressos are the most fattening part of that meal but still nothing to be concerned about. I dont think you'll be as fat as I am by the time youre my age
Not when you don't get them with 30oz of syrup and sugar from Starbucks

It's just 2oz espresso (water essentially) and ~3oz of frothed milk.

I'd say the egg yolks win
Old 08-31-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by thepinkone
you tried to explain to me how i fell and offered a diagram. please do and then tell me how i fell on my foot.. i cant fucken walk. no joke
you do wheelies - you will fall. you fall - you will get hurt eventually. sucks but its all part of the game unfortunately you fell and hurt your foot what kinda diagram can he offer that explains it im curious to see lol. Oh and one more time if anyone didnt read my long post. STAY OUTTA THE FREEPORT SPOT. MURDA GOT A RECKLESS
Old 08-31-2009, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Not when you don't get them with 30oz of syrup and sugar from Starbucks

It's just 2oz espresso (water essentially) and ~3oz of frothed milk.

I'd say the egg yolks win
You'd know better than I do. Im not gangsta enough to have an expresso machine in my parents attic lol
Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

. STAY OUTTA THE FREEPORT SPOT. MURDA GOT A RECKLESS
dam was that today
Old 08-31-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

dam was that today
Yup after everyone left mitchell he went to freeport and caught a reckless
Old 08-31-2009, 12:12 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RickNY

Deer park session went down succesfully...mad fun thanks for the advice bro
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM

Yup after everyone left mitchell he went to freeport and caught a reckless
dam that sux .. me and joe joe got ours ***** broken for ike and hour but they let us go with no ticket just took joe joe PBA card
Old 08-31-2009, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Good **** Advice what advice did I give you lol. Only advice I could give is how to tuck and roll when crashing lmao Glad youre comin to the PA session tho

dam that sux .. me and joe joe got ours ***** broken for ike and hour but they let us go with no ticket just took joe joe PBA card
Good **** Sucks about murda though
Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
good times. You were doing really good.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

you look like you're getting the hang of push starting it. i dont want to take you out of your zone.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Watching Urban Street Bike Warriors 3 now.. can someone explain how the **** Big Joe is doing a burnout with the bike parked on the 12 bar? How the **** do you keep the rear from catching?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

This is for Adam & Sam and a few other people I spoke to about the videos I made. Time to step yo game up to get in the next clips I think I'll finally be in the next one. Got some decent coasters I could put in there. FINALLY successfully stepped back on from Merk Steps and my O game is getting better to where they will be video worthy soon So hopefully I'll have my bike fixed so next weekend I can rip and someone can get some video of me and then I'll put together the next clip

In order of my favorites (I think anyway lol):

http://www.vimeo.com/5625156

http://www.vimeo.com/3652267

http://www.vimeo.com/4309405

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355

And the first real video I ever made from the DFL Murder Session last year

http://www.vimeo.com/1590632

Originally Posted by joey1
you look like you're getting the hang of push starting it. i dont want to take you out of your zone.
. I got it down perfect now but I've def. had enough of that ****.

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

good times. You were doing really good.
and now the student has become the teacher.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses