Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:57 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
arrested for what its not like MOST of our bikes arent legal. I guess they could impound the bikes for no signals, mirrors, inspections etc etc etc but what could they possibly arrest you for **** the police
to start off F.T.P and what the cops said was that if ur bike is not street ligel then u will be getting stop on ur way out and getting tickests and so the cop took it upon his sefl to start walking aound and looking at everyones bike and he look at joe joe and he said to joe that u better not be driving out of here cause of theses wires showing which there is nothing ileagle ABOUT WIRES HANING OFF A BIKE SO joe joe said to the cop that my bike street ligel it is inspected and regersted and insured so then joe joe and the cop started going out it so i just said to joe joe **** it we will just put it in my truck so now by this time the cops was pissed but **** him hes a cop so u now how it goses they call all there little buddies so they show up so then after the cop tell us to load the bike he tells us to unload the bike i tld him no way its already in my truck so the one cop took it upon him self to go in my truck and take my keys so then i got mad pissed and told the cop he fucked up that now i am calling my lawer and he will have to speak to him nd the cop didnt say another word to me after an hour of nothing theygave me my keys back and we leftbu me and joe joe kepp telling the cops how were done with getting fruck with in the lots that well just take it back to the streets they were getting pissed but like i said in the being F.T.P
Old 08-30-2009, 11:03 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

**** u drew c u suck ball...
Old 08-30-2009, 11:04 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chinof4i
**** u asshoe chinof4i
Old 08-30-2009, 11:09 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Next time....................run bitch.............
Old 08-30-2009, 11:11 PM

Next time....................run bitch.............

yea well i has getting joe joe ou of there wasent going to leave a man behind
Old 08-30-2009, 11:12 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Drew c u faget pick up ur phone bitch when i call u
Old 08-30-2009, 11:14 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

only one?
Old 08-30-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by joey1
only one?

me and my girl were just cracking up about that

chino ur the man
Old 08-30-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal I wish you could of come out today it was a good one... Ill see all of you at the PA session
I was gonna come out to watch but decided not to. Instead I went to Dave & Busters (since Rick mentioned he went there last night I think it was ) and served Julio on the pool table. Tied up on basketball which is sad for him coz Im white lol and whooped him in the racing games BUT thats wassup Glad you decided to come after all Get the weekend off and come through for both nights. Im talkin to EGO (who's spot it is) and he said clutch control is the same weekend. Gotsta see what the general consensus is but if enough people are down we could go there for part of Saturday and rip lots on Sunday. I'll find out for sure but I think theres a free ride section where people can rip - which is the only way I'd like to go. Comps are comps and no fun if youre just sitting there watching IMO. I'd rather be in the lot than watching other people make wheelies all day

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
lol the best part is his face
I didnt see the ramp at first and was thinking WTF How is that possible lol Chris Murda lives up to his name and is a ****** murderer - unfortunately I spoke to him after that - he went to the FPort spot and caught a reckless ticket so for anyone thinking about going to FPort - I'd stay away
Old 08-30-2009, 11:19 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chino ur the man [/quote]

BLOW ME.....BOTH OF THEM....
Old 08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
to start off F.T.P and what the cops said was that if ur bike is not street ligel then u will be getting stop on ur way out and getting tickests and so the cop took it upon his sefl to start walking aound and looking at everyones bike and he look at joe joe and he said to joe that u better not be driving out of here cause of theses wires showing which there is nothing ileagle ABOUT WIRES HANING OFF A BIKE SO joe joe said to the cop that my bike street ligel it is inspected and regersted and insured so then joe joe and the cop started going out it so i just said to joe joe **** it we will just put it in my truck so now by this time the cops was pissed but **** him hes a cop so u now how it goses they call all there little buddies so they show up so then after the cop tell us to load the bike he tells us to unload the bike i tld him no way its already in my truck so the one cop took it upon him self to go in my truck and take my keys so then i got mad pissed and told the cop he fucked up that now i am calling my lawer and he will have to speak to him nd the cop didnt say another word to me after an hour of nothing theygave me my keys back and we leftbu me and joe joe kepp telling the cops how were done with getting fruck with in the lots that well just take it back to the streets they were getting pissed but like i said in the being F.T.P
I speak your langauge so I understood that but jeeeez that was one long run on - hard to understand sentence lol But I will agree with **** THE POLICE
Old 08-30-2009, 11:21 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

asshoe!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:22 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-30-2009, 11:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

That picture is so sick i got a video of it when i get home ill post it up he got mad distance haha
Old 08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joey1
fun today up in 518.
Yes it was ! See ya later this week. Good to see you up here again
Old 08-30-2009, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
Yes it was ! See ya later this week. Good to see you up here again
i guess everyone got kicked out of their spots today
and your bike looks sick.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:44 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

omfg! my foot hurts so much. how the hell did i fall? anyone?
Old 08-30-2009, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by thepinkone
hard
Old 08-30-2009, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by thepinkone

and it looked like u didnt use ur back brake
Old 08-30-2009, 11:49 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Drew C.
I love it.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses