Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 05:21 PM
The Marine

iSTUNTurGURL is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

FTP that old peice of **** couldnt protect anyone much less himself he shouldnt even be aloud to still be a cop with his four ******* teeth ... i got all the way home chain up my bike and after all the squid wheelies i did for 2 hours im upstairs in my house and here a bang go outside and my bike fell over cracked my master cyl and broke my brake lever into 3 peices...which would have never happened if that faggit old cop hadent come..DOUCHEBAG i blame him for my bike being fucked
Old 08-30-2009, 05:23 PM
The Marine

however my gurl did get some ill pictures esp the one of that one dude with the black hat ( i dont know his name) jumping chinos bike lol that was pretty sick ..ill try to post that pic up later tonite if i can figure out how
Old 08-30-2009, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
esp the one of that one dude with the black hat ( i dont know his name) jumping chinos bike lol that was pretty sick ..
what color/kinda bike?
Old 08-30-2009, 06:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thepinkone
i just got back from mitchell. cops told us if we drove out of the lot we'd get arrested. had to put the bikes in the pickups. those guys that play with their toy race cars at the end of the field told chino that earlier that morning the cops took 2 bikes off the lot. i had to pray that the cops werent gonna arrest me, since sketchy slim decided he was too lazy to put my bike up on the truck.
WOW.. I got lucky then, because when I pulled in there I saw two cop cars in the corner where every1 meets so I bust a quick right to exit the lot. They're acting they're busting up a drug cartel or something. I was pissed cause I felt like I had enough testosterone to wheelie today.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:28 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
FTP that old peice of **** couldnt protect anyone much less himself he shouldnt even be aloud to still be a cop with his four ******* teeth ... i got all the way home chain up my bike and after all the squid wheelies i did for 2 hours im upstairs in my house and here a bang go outside and my bike fell over cracked my master cyl and broke my brake lever into 3 peices...which would have never happened if that faggit old cop hadent come..DOUCHEBAG i blame him for my bike being fucked
If it isn't the rain, Its the ****** police. I wonder if they feel proud at the end of the day... like " I really served the community today.. I want to be known for this when I retire" Tah!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:32 PM
The Marine

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what color/kinda bike?
a black i dont know what.. he wore a black hat no helmet and i think his name was chris? but im not sure its a sick pic tho..monday got a video of it on his phone
Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

chris murdaaaaaa

and that sucks about you guys getting kicked out today I will try and find a new spot asap, and there are like 1297213 loading docks about 10 mins from lydias house that are all open and as big as where the dfl murder session was placed and I got some nasty footage of a tornado last night and I also got some sick pics of this waterfall cave thing me and lydia found down here
Old 08-30-2009, 08:11 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by *trix*
chris murdaaaaaa

and that sucks about you guys getting kicked out today I will try and find a new spot asap, and there are like 1297213 loading docks about 10 mins from lydias house that are all open and as big as where the dfl murder session was placed and I got some nasty footage of a tornado last night and I also got some sick pics of this waterfall cave thing me and lydia found down here
Trix.. WElcome back... please get your recon on.... Oh yeah.. the f4i movement is in affect
Old 08-30-2009, 09:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

anybody got pics from today or yesterday?
Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

fun today up in 518.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:57 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thepinkone
yea. he lost his temper. lol

i wasnt being a wiseass i just asked y thats it n he was a hardon
Old 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yo what a day once again FTP...But chris murda got a sick enough picture at mitchel that nothing would of topped it anyway haha I cant wait to see that pic posted...anyway we went to deer park and had a ****** sick *** session....thanks to Leah and Rick NY my circles are ten times better then when i came here...thanks to everyone for being so welcome with me riding at all your spots I had a blast I rode so much I cant even move....Inolen is a straight murderer ive never seen anything like it. I cant wait to come back. Neal I wish you could of come out today it was a good one and Chino should be a ****** comedian lol...Ill see all of you at the PA session
Old 08-30-2009, 10:30 PM

Trossbach is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joey1
fun today up in 518.
yeah man i had a blast!!!!!!!!!! love it when you do those stalls!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:36 PM
The Marine

lets see if these work...Name:  IMG_0886.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  138.5 KB
Name:  IMG_0880.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  177.2 KB
Old 08-30-2009, 10:37 PM
The Marine

lol the best part is his face Name:  IMG_0886.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  138.5 KB
Old 08-30-2009, 10:43 PM
The Marine

joejoe pissin off the po po
Name:  IMG_0889.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  157.9 KB
Old 08-30-2009, 10:44 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Holly **** just got homeeeeeeeeeee...crazy day hope everybody is good ....ftp......
Old 08-30-2009, 10:46 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by istunturgurl
lol the best part is his face

hahahahahaha is look like hes got to take a ****......
Old 08-30-2009, 10:48 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trossbach
yeah man i had a blast!!!!!!!!!! love it when you do those stalls!!!!!!
good time. that pic of chris jumping chinos bike is ******* AWESOME!!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 PM

chino i want to jump your bike next.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses