Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Red blox for chino and joey and im out
Old 08-30-2009, 01:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal is that bike gone? I called you to see about it and see if you were riding I was gonna come down to Mitchell. I couldn't figure out the directions lol.

edit: Just read your post. If he gets anything else or you see any crazy deals like that let me know. I was really amped about putting in some work. I need like a direct address to something next to Mitchell to so I can mapquest it or someone to meet me somewhere close. I was gonna come down today regardless of the bike to meet everybody.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-30-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:17 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I just came home to see the most upsetting thing on my bike FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes that is a cracked frame tab
you see neal i slam my bike just as hard but nothing happens guess you shoulda gotten an fi cage like me
Old 08-30-2009, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SLiM13
you see neal i slam my bike just as hard but nothing happens guess you shoulda gotten an fi cage like me
no cage is safe for me BUT one thing you NEED to realize if youre just startin to somewhat put in work. Get to where Im at and lemme see you not crack a motor and frame at some point. I can almost guarantee that your **** will be cracked just like mine And The cage had nothing to do with the frame cracking skippy

Off to bed
Old 08-30-2009, 02:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

if neal had an FI cage his bike would be in the shop every weekend
Old 08-30-2009, 02:13 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal that ******* sucks...im guessing I wont be seeing you out tomarrow. I cant even sleep im still pumped on riding tonight. I cant wait to eat sunday morning breakfast and ride again in the AM I want to live here for real and oh yeah FTP
Old 08-30-2009, 02:24 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

no cage is safe for me BUT one thing you NEED to realize if youre just startin to somewhat put in work. Get to where Im at and lemme see you not crack a motor and frame at some point. I can almost guarantee that your **** will be cracked just like mine And The cage had nothing to do with the frame cracking skippy

Off to bed
Jimmis a hater...also we went to Millers ale house again tonight and guess who was there #4 sitting with us eating appetizers. I paid and told him to leave "just the tip" and he didnt put any money down then he dissapeared for a while apparently he thought i meant something different then leaving money haha
Old 08-30-2009, 04:40 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I just came home to see the most upsetting thing on my bike FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes that is a cracked frame tab
WOW Neal..... just wasn't your day.. your next 40oz is on me brotha
Old 08-30-2009, 04:42 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

It could be welded. Im just ****** lazy and just finished workin on **** - now I gotta do more ****
Damn Neal. you're just making work for yourself man. you have to fix that frame, then help assemble my bike.... **** bro
Yeah, I tried to sneak that in there
Old 08-30-2009, 04:51 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

5-0 rolled in hard and pissed off said that we were puttin peoples lives in danger with our wheelies there was NO ONE anywhere near us
HEll yeah he was pissed. He came through the lot @ like 75mph and slammed on the brakes. He got out the vehicle b4 it fully stopped... I guess thats how they're trained b/c I see them do the same thing on COPS
Old 08-30-2009, 04:59 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by resage
Ahhh! I can't find a job
**** a job!!!!! I'd invest in school or training to help you land a career.. You're still young enough to do so.. The medical field is still wide the **** open. Plus u have clean **** That's half the battle
Old 08-30-2009, 05:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
HEll yeah he was pissed. He came through the lot @ like 75mph and slammed on the brakes. He got out the vehicle b4 it fully stopped... I guess thats how they're trained b/c I see them do the same thing on COPS
no they just all happen to be douchbags
Old 08-30-2009, 05:07 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal that ******* sucks...im guessing I wont be seeing you out tomarrow. I cant even sleep im still pumped on riding tonight. I cant wait to eat sunday morning breakfast and ride again in the AM I want to live here for real and oh yeah FTP
OKay since you guys are now my people, I have to put you on to the best breakfast spot in the city. Its called "good enough to eat" They serve breakfast up until 4pm.. The prices are good too.

483 Amsterdam Ave
At 83rd St.
New York, NY 10024

Tel: (212) 496-0163,
Old 08-30-2009, 05:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

some one didnt keep the subframe bolts tight
Old 08-30-2009, 09:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
some one didnt keep the subframe bolts tight
i dont know man, the way he was abusing that bike tonight was above and beyond his normal abuse
Old 08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

whos goin out?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:41 AM
VAT FTW

Vatftw will become famous soon enough

J J WHAT UP ANYONE OUT 2DAY
Old 08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
VAT FTW

Vatftw will become famous soon enough

Let me know when
Old 08-30-2009, 11:03 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

think it to early but i should b ready at 1230 ish
Old 08-30-2009, 11:12 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

lets go rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses