Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:37 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

danny is 684 miles away
Old 08-28-2009, 09:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

yay :D
Old 08-28-2009, 09:38 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

whos danny?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:39 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *trix*
so does anyone have a spare pickup or van I could use this weekend to pick a bike up for mike m while I am in ohio
If all else fails, i know that enterprise has pick ups in their fleets. also there is a trailer rental spot that i know of on northern blvd in flushing.
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

whos danny?

ur boy freind
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

whos danny?
danny is a tropical storm
Old 08-28-2009, 09:40 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by chinof4i
ur boy freind
oh ****! trix....you're gay?

Old 08-28-2009, 09:42 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chinof4i
**** all that give me 3600 and go stunt........
Yo.. If I had 36 hunnid right now on hand, I'd be on something right now practicing in the rain like "**** IT!!!!!!"
you take food stamps?? LOL

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 08-28-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added more text
Old 08-28-2009, 09:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by joey1
if you want to go with the f4i motor then you need all that stuff. if you stay with the f4 motor you should be good with fixing the gear.
okay.. Im about to get my Squid on with these questions.
1. what advantages would i reap with the f4i over the f4
2. what is done ( in a nut shell) to fix 2nd gear?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Neal, just tried calling you back man.. What's up? I was sleeping.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-28-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

f4i is fuel injected and will hold idle better, the carbs on the f4 eventually flood after a while (from what I have read)
Old 08-28-2009, 09:51 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
okay.. Im about to get my Squid on with these questions.
1. what advantages would i reap with the f4i over the f4
2. what is done ( in a nut shell) to fix 2nd gear?
f4i = fuel injected = good
f4 = carb'd = not as good
2nd gear is a easy fix if you have the parts and especially if the motor is already out. it could be the shift drum, shift forks, gear itself or all. and if you have to buy those parts new then thats a few hundred bucks for all of it.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

still sounds good.. lets go with the $200 labor... but what is needed to fix that gear though?
who needs 2nd gear id leave it like that and go from 1st to 3rd although 2nd gear is needed for street whoolies. 2nd for streets and 3rd for highway
Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh ****, THREE wonderful blocks ah ah ah
i think youre the only person with 3 red blocks pimpin
Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

f4i is fuel injected and will hold idle better, the carbs on the f4 eventually flood after a while (from what I have read)
Hey trix... you have skills with the wrench and **** right? I'm going to research f4i motors online. If i get it, could you drop that biotch in for me?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:54 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
who needs 2nd gear id leave it like that and go from 1st to 3rd although 2nd gear is needed for street whoolies. 2nd for streets and 3rd for highway
if you're gonna use it for lot stunting then don't even fix the gear.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i think youre the only person with 3 red blocks pimpin
im on my own level
lets get trix up here.
NealFoReal

I though all that was messed up with it was 2nd gear and the fact the the actual motor is out... shouldnt all the other stuff still be in tact? each time these other parts are mentioned,all i hear is cha-ching, cha-ching
if you want to go with the f4i motor then you need all that stuff. if you stay with the f4 motor you should be good with fixing the gear.
word - if you wanna make the f4 into an f4i and be fuel injected, then you need all this stuff. if youre cool with it being a carb'd bike then put the motor back in and keep it movin
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

f4i = fuel injected = good
f4 = carb'd = not as good
2nd gear is a easy fix if you have the parts and especially if the motor is already out. it could be the shift drum, shift forks, gear itself or all. and if you have to buy those parts new then thats a few hundred bucks for all of it.
Oh okay thanks... After all that is said and done, its still a hell of a deal...
you've been most helpful bro.. thanks again.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

hahahaha 3 bloxxxxxx i still only have one lol
not for long skippy. i been tryin to get you and jimmy red blox **** i might give the new guy red blox just coz

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses