Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 PM
VAT FTW

Vatftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Wtf wtf wtf wtf
Old 08-28-2009, 08:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
For Peerock, Toneth, Bklynshowoff or anyone looking for a stuntbike: my homie has an F4 for sale - $800 with a clean title. 2nd gear is fucked up so he removed the motor to do a swap and then realized the motor he was going to put in it was an F4i motor and not an F4. So for $800 you get the bike as is with the motor outta the bike and you'd just have to put everything back in Comes with 2 sets of fairings - both minty from what I understand. If anyone's interested, lemme know and I'll get ya in contact with homie
Thats right up my alley... damn... who can I get to put the motor back in so that the bike runs? how much does that cost? I'm trying to see the big picture.
oh and what will it take to correct 2nd gear?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:00 PM
VAT FTW

Wtf wtf wtf wtf

NEED TO GO
Old 08-28-2009, 09:04 PM
VAT FTW

BRB GOTTA GET A DUTCH .
NEIL HOW DO I POST MY PICTURE
Old 08-28-2009, 09:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vatftw
BRB GOTTA GET A DUTCH .
NEIL HOW DO I POST MY PICTURE
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pro...?do=editavatar
Old 08-28-2009, 09:15 PM
VAT FTW

I might have the harness for the f4i motor therefore u could put the f4i motor instead of the f4 thats all u need when u go from f4 to f4i
Old 08-28-2009, 09:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

go to user cp and load is as an avatar but you need to make it smaller then 140by140
Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
VAT FTW

THANKS MIKE
Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

so I texted nick mike hopefully he can let me borrow his VAN for the weekend, I doubt he will cause thats alot of miles to rack up and I feel bad enough even asking him if he cant lemme borrow it just ask someone around here with a pickup that you know and I will use that and pick up the bike
Old 08-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Remember DJ AM, the guy that survived the plane crash with Travis Barker? Turned out you can''t cheat death for long. Found him dead in his apartment in NYC.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-dj-am-...,2401439.story
Old 08-28-2009, 09:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Neil whats up any indoor spots to put some work in imagin that
nah but theres some underground parking garages that people rip in. one not to far from mitchell sucks for ss though coz you gotta duck your head in certain areas so you dont lose it
Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Yo trix when u moveing bitch
Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I might have the harness for the f4i motor therefore u could put the f4i motor instead of the f4 thats all u need when u go from f4 to f4i
OKay, but I think he mentioned that his boy is selling it as is (with the f4 motor). I'd be more inclined to buy it if I knew what it took to get it rocking again.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Bro.. You have no idea how I'm pulling together all of my resources ($) to get a stunter ( Im doing overtime as we speak on a friday night)... Im going to get rid of the Mint zx10, but not by selling it.. Lets say that I may be out of a bike for a few weeks. I'm looking to get the 636 or two. I cant yet decide on what to get because if I get a dedicated stunter, i then have to worry about a truck or trailer. So i may get something suitable for the street and lots... if you have any recommendations, please holla @ a brotha
I'd get an f4i if i were you. 636 is a great stunt bike but cant handle the abuse that an f4i can. so if i were you id get a f4i for a stuntbike and a 636 for streets. But when I said dedicated stuntbike i meant a stunter but it can have a clean title so you could still ride it in the streets
Old 08-28-2009, 09:25 PM
NealFoReal

How do i get my pic up for my profile
its up there now but you need a wheelie pic son this aint myspace kid
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Remember DJ AM, the guy that survived the plane crash with Travis Barker? Turned out you can''t cheat death for long. Found him dead in his apartment in NYC.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-dj-am-...,2401439.story
get the **** outta here... wow
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Thats right up my alley... damn... who can I get to put the motor back in so that the bike runs? how much does that cost? I'm trying to see the big picture.
oh and what will it take to correct 2nd gear?
he said he'd put it in but not for $800. Probably lookin at 1200 with the motor in it. Or I know someone who'd put it in and probably charge $200 or so dollars to put it in for you
Old 08-28-2009, 09:26 PM
NealFoReal

isnt there other **** you gotta do also motor, harness, airbox and some other misc stuff mike would know better than me but i know it could be done fairly easy.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:27 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its up there now but you need a wheelie pic son this aint myspace kid
LOL...
Wait!! WTF am I laughing about.... My wheelie game is shitty still....
I take the LOL back
Old 08-28-2009, 09:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
so I texted nick mike hopefully he can let me borrow his VAN for the weekend, I doubt he will cause thats alot of miles to rack up and I feel bad enough even asking him if he cant lemme borrow it just ask someone around here with a pickup that you know and I will use that and pick up the bike
for what - the pa weekend? I got your call trix - i'll hit you back in a few.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses