Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Where's Neal with the weather report for tonight?
Old 08-28-2009, 02:57 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Hi.
I know.. every1 is telling me that. I'm looking to get a 636 for the parking lots.
P.S., from what I've gathered thus far; "pretty bike" is not a compliment if you're stunting... LOL.. you basically called me and my bike a sissy. LOL

Not a sissy, but you may be crying when you watching that bike explode into a million pieces We just see it all the time -just a preventative comment, get a beater and you will be set.

We all want pretty bikes, were just not baller enough to replace plastics/headlights/levers etc. every week!
Old 08-28-2009, 03:00 PM
The Marine

iSTUNTurGURL is a decent person

why does it rain every day i have off....
Old 08-28-2009, 03:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yup.. That's me bro. What's up?
im on the f4i with a white headlight and no fairings
Old 08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Not a sissy, but you may be crying when you watching that bike explode into a million pieces We just see it all the time -just a preventative comment, get a beater and you will be set.

We all want pretty bikes, were just not baller enough to replace plastics/headlights/levers etc. every week!
I dont want a pretty bike wouldnt know what to do with one
Old 08-28-2009, 03:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
yea ... u have stunters diggin in trash looking for pieces to replace parts ha ha...

y be pretty when you can just be nasty on ur bike ugh
Old 08-28-2009, 03:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
I dont want a pretty bike wouldnt know what to do with one
+1 come to the lot and look pretty on the side hahahaha
Old 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by iSTUNTurGURL
why does it rain every day i have off....

im at work but i wanted to go practice today too.... i might just do it in the rain havent rode my shiiiiit since tues ....damn weather... but it seems to be clearing up a lil ...

and y dont u point a tank cannon istead of that bazooka
Old 08-28-2009, 03:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by toneth
Where's Neal with the weather report for tonight?

hahaha yea neal is slackin... prob still working on that throttle cable
Old 08-28-2009, 04:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Have fun playin in the rain 100% chance of rain tonight 60% tomorrow

Old 08-28-2009, 04:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i know what took you so long ... u didnt wanna spoil ppls hopes that the rain will be gone by tonight ...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:22 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ill be fixing my flat tire i guess
Old 08-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Gonna put the R1 throttle cable on when I get home and go to sleep and hope it clears up by like 2 am.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Inpolen I know someone who's got a used 60 tooth.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by beardo
yo neal..got that tail...thnx.. didnt quite fit like i hoped but w/ a litlle adjustment from my 4 in. angle grinder its all good....thanks again
post up some pics when you can

Originally Posted by monday518
well i dont know if i should come now ****
So you makin the trip or what
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 PM
NealFoReal

Gonna put the R1 throttle cable on when I get home and go to sleep and hope it clears up by like 2 am.
put an r1 cable on a gsxr
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 PM

streetlab7 is an unknown quantity at this point

No You Don't Want A Pretty Bike!! I got one. Unfortunately, I'm trying to get rid of mine (don't want to) and everyone that comes to see it says i got money and don't have any.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/mcy/1346819679.html
We have a steady supply of used motorcycle tires and would love to find a home for some. It is not cheap to dispose of them. We get calls fairly often from folks who want to take some to make planters, swings, obstacle courses, emergency spare tires, practice tires, sculptures, compost bins, fences posts, tarp cover weights, yada yada yada...Be creative! .Bottom line is we have worn and semi worn motorcycle tires of all sizes which you are welcome to take as many as you want! Please! :} Simply drive around back to the tire storage area and take what you want. Yes, you are doing us a favor and hopefully helping yourself. We are at 465 Federal Road, Brookfield, Ct 06804. Thanks!

Somebody should go down there with a truck and load up, lol.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/mcy/1346819679.html
We have a steady supply of used motorcycle tires and would love to find a home for some. It is not cheap to dispose of them. We get calls fairly often from folks who want to take some to make planters, swings, obstacle courses, emergency spare tires, practice tires, sculptures, compost bins, fences posts, tarp cover weights, yada yada yada...Be creative! .Bottom line is we have worn and semi worn motorcycle tires of all sizes which you are welcome to take as many as you want! Please! :} Simply drive around back to the tire storage area and take what you want. Yes, you are doing us a favor and hopefully helping yourself. We are at 465 Federal Road, Brookfield, Ct 06804. Thanks!

Somebody should go down there with a truck and load up, lol.
Not close enough. If it were Id drive there to find out all the good tires are gone. Im out
Total Travel Estimates: 1 hour 23 minutes / 68.23 miles
Old 08-28-2009, 04:54 PM
bp chaser

so ive found 3 636's in my price range. the closest one is in ohio

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses