Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:12 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

aiiiiiite steppin up baby woooo .... all i know is Before the summer ends i wanna do at least one circle .... my last winter was to learn slow wheelies before summer ends ... now i just keep raising the bar (AT&T)
Old 08-27-2009, 01:14 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Yo I be down for the PA trip just need details
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just did a quick search for hotels for the 19th. The cheapest I found was $60 for the night but that has a rating of 1.4 outta 5. For $75 for the night theres a hotel with a 4.4 outta 5 rating. Ima see if we can reserve the rooms without having to pay just in case theres a big storm or whatever that weekend and we wind up not going
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Yo neal I BELIEVE in u too buddy ....

and wheelies in the rain sound like a lot of fun ....
Old 08-27-2009, 01:16 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I just did a quick search for hotels for the 19th. The cheapest I found was $60 for the night but that has a rating of 1.4 outta 5. For $75 for the night theres a hotel with a 4.4 outta 5 rating. Ima see if we can reserve the rooms without having to pay just in case theres a big storm or whatever that weekend and we wind up not going
+1
yea word up ... if anything we'll sleep in the corn fields with the children of the corn lol ....
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yo I be down for the PA trip just need details
You gonna stay the night and rip both days September 19th & 20th
www.GRAMX.com

yo i can sleep in my van ... just park that **** at the spot and knock out
Old 08-27-2009, 01:17 AM
www.GRAMX.com

come out drew ... the more the merrier
Old 08-27-2009, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
aiiiiiite steppin up baby woooo .... all i know is Before the summer ends i wanna do at least one circle .... my last winter was to learn slow wheelies before summer ends ... now i just keep raising the bar (AT&T)
I will have O's before the summer is up

Yo neal I BELIEVE in u too buddy ....

and wheelies in the rain sound like a lot of fun ....
I believe in you too - if you actually ride lol.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:22 AM
www.GRAMX.com

I will have O's before the summer is up

I believe in you too - if you actually ride lol.

do u remember how i rode when u came to our roller coaster spot?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:22 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Yeah look into that $75 hotel for a bunch of rooms. That way we can all stay at the same spot
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

n i know ull have O's ... big dawg neal what what
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

Updated list

PA Locals - Ross(strictlystunt), Ego Mike, Bob Whitman & their whole crew that was there last time.
Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil???
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid & wifey
JoeJoe the circle crusher
Joey1
Kozmo Kramer & Babs Kramer
Drew & wifey
Nate & Sicco
Hollywood - might be coming but wont know til the date gets closer.
In-Polen & ClanOfPants
Monday518???
Trix
Peerock?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:24 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yeah look into that $75 hotel for a bunch of rooms. That way we can all stay at the same spot

yea plus that other tellie with the shitty raiting u prob get to sleep with rats and share one bathroom with everyone
Old 08-27-2009, 01:24 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

You gonna stay the night and rip both days September 19th & 20th

Yea I satu both night I get some money by then and my wifey will prob come with me
Old 08-27-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

do u remember how i rode when u came to our roller coaster spot?
Yeah I remember lol.

Originally Posted by RickNY
Word, ima call them tomorrow and see whats good

n i know ull have O's ... big dawg neal what what
Ruff Ryders - you know - 317 views - thanks InPolen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcAu...er_profilepage
Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

Updated list

PA List

Updated list for PA lot session September 19 & 20.

PA Locals - Ross(strictlystunt), Ego Mike, Bob Whitman & their whole crew that was there last time.
Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil???
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid & wifey
JoeJoe the circle crusher
Joey1
Kozmo Kramer & Babs Kramer
Nate & Sicco if they got a ride
Hollywood - might be coming but wont know til the date gets closer.
In-Polen & ClanOfPants
Monday518???
Trix - take off of work from your 17 jobs that weekend
Peerock - lemme know if your jew *** wants to come and put in work on your 80 or 110 or whatever.
WHO ELSE IS GONNA ROLL????
Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

yea plus that other tellie with the shitty raiting u prob get to sleep with rats and share one bathroom with everyone
True story
Old 08-27-2009, 01:28 AM

Off to bed I hate waking up early for work.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

Word - plus its only $15 more or $7.50 per person so not a big deal lol

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yea I satu both night I get some money by then and my wifey will prob come with me
Word - I'll find out about the tellie tomorrow and post up Gonna be a fun weekend fo sho

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses