Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Sicc0
allright ... night out with the boys.... bring ur sharpies and shaving cream n some razors
part of the area is like children of the corn (i think thats the name of the movie). Your *** will get left out there for them ******* to find you lol.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:47 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Its retarded how little room you have to work with good luck if you ever gotta do them lol.

not planning on it anytime soon but the day will eventually come....

I love working on my bike when everythings going smooth, once **** starts slipping and not fitting in it makes me wanna stick my head out the garage and yell as hard as i can AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i havent claimed any O's yet... just said that im practicing them ... can do a 180

n ***** plz i been putting work in 3-4 days a week by myself at our spot (the roller coaster spot)

got my idle better, just need to replace my tire and get a handbrake so i can advance more
I call and say this post is photochopped lol. But its all good - you got what - a month to get your 180's down and smooth out your idle to make it look like youve been riding 3-4x per week
NealFoReal

I love working on my bike when everythings going smooth, once **** starts slipping and not fitting in it makes me wanna stick my head out the garage and yell as hard as i can AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
+ motherfuckin 9,999,999,999,999,999,999
Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

part of the area is like children of the corn (i think thats the name of the movie). Your *** will get left out there for them ******* to find you lol.

oh great, corn fields and some whackos, lets get our heads blown away cause we accidentally step on some hicks corn cob.....

im bringing my rambo Bow lol....

i got 2 paintball guns if anyone wants to really **** ppl off
Old 08-27-2009, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

+ motherfuckin 9,999,999,999,999,999,999
Oh and I wasnt plannin on it either but these things happen lol. Hollyhood - **** PR lol - come out to PA instead PR will still be there the following weekend
Old 08-27-2009, 12:50 AM
NealFoReal

oh great, corn fields and some whackos, lets get our heads blown away cause we accidentally step on some hicks corn cob.....

im bringing my rambo Bow lol....

i got 2 paintball guns if anyone wants to really **** ppl off
the spot is secluded and off a back road so we're good to go but as soon as you leave the spot is the cornfield area where they'll find you if you sharpie or use a razor on me lmao
Old 08-27-2009, 12:50 AM
www.GRAMX.com

I call and say this post is photochopped lol. But its all good - you got what - a month to get your 180's down and smooth out your idle to make it look like youve been riding 3-4x per week
im just goin to have fun n not show what i can do, cause im still a and dudes are gonna be murdering **** over there... but hey lets make a squid video hahahahah that'd just be odd
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

Dam I'm lookin forward to this weekend already Gonna be rollin out there 20+ deep plus the local riders we're meetin up with
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 AM
www.GRAMX.com

the spot is secluded and off a back road so we're good to go but as soon as you leave the spot is the cornfield area where they'll find you if you sharpie or use a razor on me lmao

u wont even know its me .... im a smooth criminal
Old 08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yea im hyped up about this **** too
Old 08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

im just goin to have fun n not show what i can do, cause im still a and dudes are gonna be murdering **** over there... but hey lets make a squid video hahahahah that'd just be odd
its all good kid - im a squid too so we'll both squid it up. BUT I plan on having O's on lock before we go there. Monday night **** was starting to click. Im hoping this weekend is the weekend that gets me O's already
Old 08-27-2009, 12:54 AM
NealFoReal

u wont even know its me .... im a smooth criminal
U already told me dipshit lol. So now if I get sharpied up - whether its you or not its comin back to you and yo *** is gettin left in a cornfield

yea im hyped up about this **** too
Word. I didnt think we'd get everyone to come but it looks like everyone we rip with is gonna make it so far
Old 08-27-2009, 12:55 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Dam I'm lookin forward to this weekend already Gonna be rollin out there 20+ deep plus the local riders we're meetin up with
most likely not gonna make it... sorry nealy pooh... but you guys will have tons of fun without me
Old 08-27-2009, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
most likely not gonna make it... sorry nealy pooh... but you guys will have tons of fun without me
PM sent ninja
Old 08-27-2009, 12:58 AM
www.GRAMX.com

its all good kid - im a squid too so we'll both squid it up. BUT I plan on having O's on lock before we go there. Monday night **** was starting to click. Im hoping this weekend is the weekend that gets me O's already

but yo that video u posted a few weeks ago u were doin a circle ... u got it kid i believe in u neal rep for the 's
Old 08-27-2009, 01:04 AM
www.GRAMX.com

U already told me dipshit lol. So now if I get sharpied up - whether its you or not its comin back to you and yo *** is gettin left in a cornfield

Word. I didnt think we'd get everyone to come but it looks like everyone we rip with is gonna make it so far
if anything we'll get someone else drunk n mess them up

n i hope everyone makes it, cause u know last second change of plans ... that **** always kills me when something pops up... worst case scenario for me i wont be able to take the van...
Old 08-27-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

but yo that video u posted a few weeks ago u were doin a circle ... u got it kid i believe in u neal rep for the 's
Word - I was bangin out 2 and 2.5 on Monday but it was clicking - so **** the numbers - I'm just amped that it was clicking and I was rockin them on idle

if anything we'll get someone else drunk n mess them up

n i hope everyone makes it, cause u know last second change of plans ... that **** always kills me when something pops up... worst case scenario for me i wont be able to take the van...
Yeah I know how that goes but hopefully everyone comes through
Old 08-27-2009, 01:10 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I have faith in you

And i must have just missed you tonight. Wheelies in the rain ended up being more fun than I had expected.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I have faith in you

And i must have just missed you tonight. Wheelies in the rain ended up being more fun than I had expected.
Word up - I like makin wheelies in the rain. I wont drive to the spot if it is raining but if it starts raining while there I'll keep ripping. Glad you had fun and thanks for havin faith in me kid

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses