Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:05 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yo is everyone meeting up for this and leaving together or ppl just gonna meet at the spot.??

i need someone to pm me the address/location of this spot and id def prefer to roll with someone so i dont get lost...

ROAD TRIP :YEAH
Old 08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im taking my work van... i might bring my quad if i finish painting it by then.... been slacking off on that recently...
Old 08-27-2009, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Make Bubash come out for the lot session!
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
man this is gonna be fun time!!

and i dont think bubash will come out cause i think he'll be in Florida for gearfest
I dont know Bubash to invite him like that but he's most likely not gonna be here anyway so that takes care of that lol. Hell yeah Ross - I'm lookin forward to this **** Get an extra day off
Old 08-27-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo is everyone meeting up for this and leaving together or ppl just gonna meet at the spot.??

i need someone to pm me the address/location of this spot and id def prefer to roll with someone so i dont get lost...

ROAD TRIP :YEAH
Yeah we're all gonna meet up and leave together - caravan of trucks with bikes

PA List

Nate & Sicco if they got a ride
dont forget the squids
Sicc0
Nate
You're already on the list squid sauce
Old 08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

I hate putting on F4i throttle cables. Seriously might be the worst job on an f4notsoeasy Ive been at it for over an hour. First I put the cables on backwards - of course the first time around they went on fine Now that Im putting them on the right way I cant get the bottom one on Tomorrows another day - I wont be riding tomorrow coz I spent so much ****** time with these dam ****** cables that I didnt get to do anything else Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I hate putting on F4i throttle cables. Seriously might be the worst job on an f4notsoeasy Ive been at it for over an hour. First I put the cables on backwards - of course the first time around they went on fine Now that Im putting them on the right way I cant get the bottom one on Tomorrows another day - I wont be riding tomorrow coz I spent so much ****** time with these dam ****** cables that I didnt get to do anything else Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh.
And I'll save you the time and effort chino so you dont have to type anything - yes im a

But just for that comment chino - red blox for you
Old 08-27-2009, 12:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Yeah we're all gonna meet up and leave together - caravan of trucks with bikes

You're already on the list squid sauce

i noticed after i posted.... move

and damn theres gonna be like hundreds of video blogs after this **** LOL
Old 08-27-2009, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
if u got room why not
I'll most likely have room for you and your 50, 70, 80, 110 or whatever the **** it is. Do you actually make wheelies on that thing Actually the better question is will your wife let you come out and play for the whole weekend - ziiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggger Ummmm I just gotta see what the deal is with MikeM and family coz if they're staying the weekend then they're probably gonna roll in my truck in which case you'd be fucked. But worst case why dont you shove that 50, 70, 80, 110 or whatever the **** it is in your car and follow us Its gonna be a fun weekend guaranteed
Old 08-27-2009, 12:36 AM
www.GRAMX.com

frustrating aint it.....
Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

i noticed after i posted.... move

and damn theres gonna be like hundreds of video blogs after this **** LOL
Yessir. I was slackin the last time around and didnt really do any filming but Ima film this time around and make a clip for the weekend lot session Squids will be included in this clip so bring yo a game son lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 AM
www.GRAMX.com

so wheres everyone staying at? camping out in the lot or is there a tellie near by?
Old 08-27-2009, 12:38 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Yessir. I was slackin the last time around and didnt really do any filming but Ima film this time around and make a clip for the weekend lot session Squids will be included in this clip so bring yo a game son lol

ALLLLLRIGTHH IM bringing my SQUID GAME BABY WOOOOOOOO
Old 08-27-2009, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

frustrating aint it.....
Ive had times where I put both cables on in 5 minutes and then times like tonight where I sit there for an hour or two trying to finesse that **** and it just dont happen I seriously think throttle cables are one of the hardest ****** things to replace on an f4i
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 AM
www.GRAMX.com

i finally mounted a tail light on my bike, after riding around a month without it... took it off my quad lol ... lucky me i didnt get caught by the u know who....
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

so wheres everyone staying at? camping out in the lot or is there a tellie near by?
Ima get info on hotel/motels in the area. I really dont see it being more than $100 for the night with 2 people per room so $50 a piece and gas/food money and we're all good to go. Oh and dont forget drink money coz Ego & Strictlystunt(maybe) are gonna take us out to get drunk in PA
Old 08-27-2009, 12:41 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Ive had times where I put both cables on in 5 minutes and then times like tonight where I sit there for an hour or two trying to finesse that **** and it just dont happen I seriously think throttle cables are one of the hardest ****** things to replace on an f4i

never done it so i wouldnt know..... but ill give u some green blox for the effort
Old 08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

ALLLLLRIGTHH IM bringing my SQUID GAME BABY WOOOOOOOO
Word - do work son. I wanna see these O's you're claiming

i finally mounted a tail light on my bike, after riding around a month without it... took it off my quad lol ... lucky me i didnt get caught by the u know who....
You'd have to actually ride to get caught by the you know who
Old 08-27-2009, 12:43 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Ima get info on hotel/motels in the area. I really dont see it being more than $100 for the night with 2 people per room so $50 a piece and gas/food money and we're all good to go. Oh and dont forget drink money coz Ego & Strictlystunt(maybe) are gonna take us out to get drunk in PA
allright ... night out with the boys.... bring ur sharpies and shaving cream n some razors
Old 08-27-2009, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

never done it so i wouldnt know..... but ill give u some green blox for the effort
Its retarded how little room you have to work with good luck if you ever gotta do them lol.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:45 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Word - do work son. I wanna see these O's you're claiming

You'd have to actually ride to get caught by the you know who

i havent claimed any O's yet... just said that im practicing them ... can do a 180

n ***** plz i been putting work in 3-4 days a week by myself at our spot (the roller coaster spot)

got my idle better, just need to replace my tire and get a handbrake so i can advance more

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses