Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

w0rd yo partay
Old 08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by *trix*
w0rd yo partay
you're not on my invite list
Old 08-26-2009, 03:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
im in for saturday and sunday if anyone can grab me up after 330 on saturday or i can hop in with someone sunday either or. unless mike finds a dakota (ive been looking and I have my boy franky searching around for you) as for this saturday its a no go on the bbq because I have to pick up some stuff from ohio that i left in lydias car that is insanely important and shes already back in ohio sooo yeah but I will be back next week and I am so up for riding tomorrow night and the rest of this week.
Saturday at 3:30 aint happening. We left at 9 last time we went. Why dont you just have Lydia mail you whatever you left in her whip
Old 08-26-2009, 03:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Tonight

what the **** is that lol looks like a big flash for the camera
Old 08-26-2009, 03:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey u and leha comming out rideing tonight
yo im pertry srue taht tehy siad tehy was cmomnig out and rdeinig tnoihgt kid
Old 08-26-2009, 03:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey u and leha comming out rideing tonight
Yup.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what the **** is that lol looks like a big flash for the camera
Yup
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
**** yeah!! they roll hard in whatever country that is.. Tennessee?
thats how inpolen gets down in his hood

buahahahhahahaha

im bringin my boys to the spot... whaaaat lmao
Old 08-26-2009, 04:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

quick question......

I got a stock exhaust for my bike, do i need some kind of adapter or something when i mount it to the headers?

and if i do anyone got it? or do i have to order from the dealer?

and i need someone to shorten that stock exhaust for me too...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:37 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I want to go to the PA spot
Old 08-26-2009, 04:40 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

I hear ya tone the natural lol. Peerock Im sure is thinking differently about his noncholant - I dont care what happens to my bike attitude lol. Peerock - jewboy - bring out your 50 or 80 or whatever you had and come make whoolies
im trying to squeeze that **** into my car jew boy
Old 08-26-2009, 04:42 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
im trying to squeeze that **** into my car jew boy
What do you have exactly?

you really dont wanna be a stuntrider IMO. Stunters are out no matter what the weather - hot/cold/rain/flurries/etc. We're always out practicing. All good if you dont wanna be but if you wanted to IMO you'd be out puttin in work regardless of the weather. Watch the trix video blog we posted up not to long ago - my shirt is drenched in sweat I probably sweat more than anyone out there
to be polite he said ur a poser

What do you have exactly?
08 ttr 110
Old 08-26-2009, 04:44 PM
www.GRAMX.com

anyone help with the exhaust? .... thnx for ignoring me ......
Old 08-26-2009, 04:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
08 ttr 110

it says on ur info under the avatar...I guess no one reads that **** anymore
Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
it says on ur info under the avatar...I guess no one reads that **** anymore
Mine says I have a 1984 Yamaha Seca II. It's not like they are always 100% accurate or truthful

And yours says you have an f4i, but we haven't seen that thing in months, so I dunno about yours

Last edited by inolen; 08-26-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:48 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Old 08-26-2009, 04:48 PM
www.GRAMX.com

And yours says you have an f4i, but we haven't seen that thing in months, so I dunno about yours
hahahahahah yea mine is playing hide n seek
Old 08-26-2009, 04:49 PM

Mine says I have a 1984 Yamaha Seca II. It's not like they are always 100% accurate or truthful

i was just thinking bout that **** u said the other night bout the judge putting ur license in the draw..
Old 08-26-2009, 04:49 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im putting in work at the roller coaster spot alone ... nate's still MIA and my *** works late or is too lazy to go to mitchell... i still dont know where it is

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses