Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

im on the fence about staying overnight. i gotta get a new truck by then too
Old 08-26-2009, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
I know who she meant lol. I thought it was funny But I still dont know who Ross is down with. I dont think he's down with Legion though but again Im not really sure nor do I care enough to ask lol.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Werd. I probably left them somewhere else then, no worries.

Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagonal_pliers

Originally Posted by MikeM
im on the fence about staying overnight. i gotta get a new truck by then too
So then come on Sunday Once I get hotel info I'll let you know the numbers though.

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
This John Legend I have no idea who he's down with

He is playing this song though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPrRvqyNnE
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

johns near philly. is ross?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:18 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

I am down to ride tonight is anyone eles going out there
NealFoReal

Forgot to add Joey1 to the list. That ****** is comin too

Blog # 9 lunch time
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

So then come on Sunday Once I get hotel info I'll let you know the numbers though.
how far was it from queens?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
He is playing this song though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPrRvqyNnE
No speakers at work and forgot my headphones today I'll listen later

johns near philly. is ross?
Just mapquested it and its an hour away from Philly. And Mike, mapquest this address. Its about 2 miles away from here.

7572 Schantz Road
Allentown, PA 18106
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You guys riding up there or trucking it?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
You really just don't get this stunting thing
Old 08-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My bad captain elitist, I had no idea you couldn't ride a stunt bike to a spot an hour or an hour and a half away if you had plates.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
bp chaser

Still undecided. I dont want to drive my pos truck that far
Old 08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
bp chaser

My bad captain elitist, I had no idea you couldn't ride a stunt bike to a spot an hour or an hour and a half away if you had plates.
the hard part is riding it home when its broken
Old 08-26-2009, 12:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You can ride a stunt bike to a spot. A lot of the guys at our local spot do it, and I use to ride my bike an hour and a half each way to a spot as well.

But riding out of state for a weekend trip (I think the actual PA spot is a few hours from here) with a big group - not many are going to ride their bikes. For one, it's exhaustive when you're going to hit the lot hard for 2 days straight and second, once you've rode that much, you don't want to ride home. Not to mention it's kind of a bitch being in a foreign place with a broken bike.

But I know you'd be down to do it, speaking you don't even take your bike out when you may break a sweat or scuff your shoes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

the hard part is riding it home when its broken
Hahaha, good point.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You can ride a stunt bike to a spot. A lot of the guys at our local spot do it, and I use to ride my bike an hour and a half each way to a spot as well.

But riding out of state for a weekend trip (I think the actual PA spot is a few hours from here) with a big group - not many are going to ride their bikes. For one, it's exhaustive when you're going to hit the lot hard for 2 days straight and second, once you've rode that much, you don't want to ride home. Not to mention it's kind of a bitch being in a foreign place with a broken bike.

But I know you'd be down to do it, speaking you don't even take your bike out when you may break a sweat or scuff your shoes
I'll be out all weekend. High for Friday and Saturday is 76. That's my cutoff point.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:40 PM

Old 08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

if you come for both days we could hook up your trailer to my truck
Old 08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
bp chaser

**** yeah!! they roll hard in whatever country that is.. Tennessee?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses