Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 11:16 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So far for PA lot session:

PA Locals - Ross(strictlystunt), Ego Mike, Bob Whitman & their whole crew that was there last time.
Me
Kat
Jimmy (assuming he's coming if Kat's coming)
Alie
Gil (assuming he's coming too but I havent reached out to him yet)

Who else so I can keep a list and make sure enough people are comin that we can have a sick lot session
sunday the 20th, fine with me. i only got class the next day
i talked to Gil on the phone this afternoon, he;s interested, he just doesnt know when. I;ll have Jimi txt him. ps: Im takin the pickup if Jimi doesnt come wit
Old 08-25-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

School is for suckas anyway Back to the garage
Old 08-25-2009, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anthony, Leah, Rick, Mike - any one of you got throttle cables I could borrow til I get some new ones in
Old 08-25-2009, 11:21 PM

School is for suckas anyway Back to the garage

school is for people who wanna learn something new
ignorant people think they know everything and reject school

Old 08-25-2009, 11:22 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I knew you would come but just asking in advance in case you had plans for that weekend. With regards to Saturday/Sunday - we can do that and stay the night and rip Sunday too. I just gotta follow up with Ross and make sure he's free that day also. Besides that the guests that are coming arent getting there til Saturday night and can chill on Sunday which is why I was saying Sunday but if the plan is to stay and rip on Sunday too, I'll make sure Ross is cool with it and we can make a wknd out of it
It'll be fun like last time. Talk to Ross and see if he's down for both days.

Now I need some help. My throttle housing is cracked in half. Ima try and superglue it to see how it holds up but its not looking good. If its no good Ima put back on the F4i housing that I have which I know I'll hate but it'll do til I get a new 1000rr setup. Does anyone have spare throttle cables that I can borrow for a week or two. Mine are bent really bad right where it screws into the throttle housing/tube/whatever its called. Ima try and see if it can be straightened and not be dangerous but I really didnt do anything with it yet. I just got everything off and am drilling holes in the new clip ons but just seeing if anyones got throttle cables just in case. If not, I'm fucked til **** is delivered I already looked online for the 1000rr setup and havent found anything. Well I found a setup which comes with throttle bodies attached to it for $82 shipped
I have a set that you can use.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:27 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Ight thats wassup. Yo you dont got or know anyone who's got a 1000rr throttle housing like in this pic Hook it up bitch

yo i got one ill bring tomorrow bitch
Old 08-25-2009, 11:35 PM

that looks similar to the spot crashtina took me to up in CT, when she was still livin with greg

but BIGGER than her spot
Old 08-25-2009, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by chinof4i
did u find the rotor?
Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by thepinkone
that looks similar to the spot crashtina took me to up in CT, when she was still livin with greg

but BIGGER than her spot
longer but not as wide as the other spot
Old 08-25-2009, 11:49 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

PA Locals - Ross(strictlystunt), Ego Mike, Bob Whitman & their whole crew that was there last time.
Me
Kat
Jimmy (assuming he's coming if Kat's coming)
Alie
Gil (assuming he's coming too but I havent reached out to him yet)
wow i haven't seen bob in a long *** time
Old 08-26-2009, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by thepinkone
school is for people who wanna learn something new
ignorant people think they know everything and reject school

All I heard was blah blah blah blah blah blah lol

Originally Posted by RickNY
It'll be fun like last time. Talk to Ross and see if he's down for both days.

I have a set that you can use.
It will probably be more fun if that can happen coz it looks like we're gonna have A LOT more people And good lookin on the cables but I found my spare set. My dumb *** forgot to look at my spare throttle bodies and they were attached to that

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Youre the ****** man. I'll make sure to give you green blox from now on lol.

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Woot woot This looks like its gonna be a HUGE session Lookin forward to it. What day you getting in? Saturday or Sunday Ima talk to Riggity riggity Ross and see if he's able to do both days. I know his work schedule is all fucked up
Old 08-26-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

I forgot to mention Joejoe the circle crusher. He's most likely rollin with me so I have the pleasure of hearing him scream at cars on the way back. "HEY - YOUR WHEELS ARE SPINNING - YOUR WHEELS ARE SPINNING"

OH AND VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TEXT MESSAGE FROM TRIX:
If youre still awake I cant get on Stuntlife but my mom threw me a deal to stay here soooooo I AM STAYING and will be getting my own apartment down here
We all knew you were staying trix. Or were you planning on leaving but since I posted the video blogs in the Ohio thread, now you're not going lmao.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid
JoeJoe the circle crusher
Im sure trix will be in attendance since he's not going no where.

One of two things really happened with *trix* lol. Like I mentioned above the video blogs changed his mind or the video blogs changed the Ohio riders minds and they PM'd him and told him not to come LOL. Welcome back trix

Off to bed. Whoever is plannin on coming lemme know if you're planning on the weekend trip or just one day. I'm gonna check room rates so we dont have another Pocono incident Holla
Old 08-26-2009, 12:55 AM
NealFoReal

Before I go to sleep - some of the pics that Ross posted up on his page:

http://strictlystunt.smugmug.com/Mot...30565654_X2WrE

One
Old 08-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
he's still
Old 08-26-2009, 01:25 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4099889]So far for PA lot session:

Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid

what about me ... ******.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:01 AM
NealFoReal

[quote=joey1;4099909]

Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid
Joey1 the coaster king
Im sure trix will be in attendance since he's not going no where

Learn how to read asshoe Joey1 in the building - gonna show us whats up with the coasters Ight really going to bed now. Just finished my homework for work
Old 08-26-2009, 03:38 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
he's still
he's fun though

Woot woot This looks like its gonna be a HUGE session Lookin forward to it. What day you getting in? Saturday or Sunday Ima talk to Riggity riggity Ross and see if he's able to do both days. I know his work schedule is all fucked up
i get in sat night
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

I def wanna come out to pa. looks like the sickest spot ive ever seen. my bike is still not running cuz im a poor retard with no job but hey my bday is sept 4th so im getting my **** fixed... So i would love to come an im sure mr sicco would come through to...SO NEAL LET ME KNOW WAS UP/

Last edited by Nasty nate!; 08-26-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:48 AM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=joey1;4099909]

Me
Kat
Jimmy
Alie
Gil
MikeM & Family
RickNY & wifey
Gay Chino the squid

COUNT ME IN

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses