Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:39 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
im buying hers. gonna set it up to see if i like it and if i do, bye bye f4i.
hahahaha...well good bye F4i it is then.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:40 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Thanks dude! She already has an F4i, so we just have to get it set up.
she defintely made the right choice on that bike!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

thats somthing we havent figued out yet, she wants to ride streets at the least so maybe i will just keep my f4i too and just buy hers when i save up the duckets. either way i want a minty bike.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:45 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

thats somthing we havent figued out yet, she wants to ride streets at the least so maybe i will just keep my f4i too and just buy hers when i save up the duckets. either way i want a minty bike.
Trade her the f4i to learn wheelies on
Old 08-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Trade her the f4i to learn wheelies on
another thing thats been talked about. she can wheelie 50's so she should just start on big bikes.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

another thing thats been talked about. she can wheelie 50's so she should just start on big bikes.
Sounds like a win/win situation to me.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word thats wassup - I agree w InPolen - trade her and give her a few bucks if necessary
Old 08-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word thats wassup - I agree w InPolen - trade her and give her a few bucks if necessary
the money and time ive spent fixing this bike a few bucks is not necessary. she let some retard ride it with no motor mount bolt in the cage and it shifted and put a nice hole in the frame motor mount when he dropped it..
Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 PM

Thanks dude! She already has an F4i, so we just have to get it set up.
how about joe molina...he knows people. he's legit
Old 08-25-2009, 01:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

trix said he dont mind if we post up the video blogs in the ohio thread
Old 08-25-2009, 01:07 PM
NealFoReal

the money and time ive spent fixing this bike a few bucks is not necessary. she let some retard ride it with no motor mount bolt in the cage and it shifted and put a nice hole in the frame motor mount when he dropped it..
no doubt- you were talkin about buyin it which is why i said that but **** that - take that **** from her and let her ride the 50 lol. J/K
Old 08-25-2009, 01:22 PM

oh snapppp!
Old 08-25-2009, 04:46 PM

I know we all said **** riding tonight, but I've had a shitty day and am sort of feeling it. Anyone wanna abuse their bodies tonight?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Soup Mafia

no doubt- you were talkin about buyin it which is why i said that but **** that - take that **** from her and let her ride the 50 lol. J/K
50's gone too until we find a good used one sold it friday night. that **** was garbage. i would go buy one from the dealerships but the US goverment fucked that one up, to much lead in the frame.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
I know we all said **** riding tonight, but I've had a shitty day and am sort of feeling it. Anyone wanna abuse their bodies tonight?
I wanted to til I just got home and looked at my throttle housing. Its completely cracked almost in half Ima try to JB Weld it so hopefully it'll last til I get a new one. You think JB would hold it together for a week or two I think I might need new throttle cables too which is gonna suck coz Im not sure if i got any
Old 08-25-2009, 05:14 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

I wanted to til I just got home and looked at my throttle housing. Its completely cracked almost in half Ima try to JB Weld it so hopefully it'll last til I get a new one. You think JB would hold it together for a week or two I think I might need new throttle cables too which is gonna suck coz Im not sure if i got any
Eeeehhh, that sounds sketchy -it would suck to have your throttle stick if it gets hot/warped/otherwise.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:17 PM
NealFoReal

Eeeehhh, that sounds sketchy -it would suck to have your throttle stick if it gets hot/warped/otherwise.
i know but i dont wanna listen to logic right now lol - i was feelin it last night and dont wanna take time off or switch my setup back to the f4i throttle housing coz theres more throttle response with the 1000rr throttle tube. Yut ughhhhhhhhh. I'll see what happens later. Ima work on it later tonight and hopefully finish something by tomorrow
Old 08-25-2009, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

50's gone too until we find a good used one sold it friday night. that **** was garbage. i would go buy one from the dealerships but the US goverment fucked that one up, to much lead in the frame.
i thought they halted that and theyre back in stores now
Old 08-25-2009, 05:46 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

yo all i have to say is that water was the coldest water i ever felt .......chino = asshoooeee ...........i had alot fun over that the pa spot im down to do it again
Old 08-25-2009, 05:47 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

blow meeeeeeeeeeeeee

red blox for everybody...............on this page

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses