Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Pics of the cars from the wreck at Floyd Benett Field I was talking about yesterday.

How you do that much damage in a wide open field is beyond me.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:12 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone know stunters in the San Jose area?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:18 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Great place to ask.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cali? I know 2 people in Cali that I talk to from on here but I forgot where they are. Wassup?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Great place to ask.
Is that payback for her making you leave at the gas station last night
Old 08-25-2009, 12:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Is that payback for her making you leave at the gas station last night
No, she deserves that regardless

I ordered pancakes for lunch after reading you in the team name thread, and they didn't give me any syrup. Asshoes s
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

I ordered pancakes for lunch after reading you in the team name thread, and they didn't give me any syrup. Asshoes s
pancakes without syrup lol, i would throw them in the trash.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM
NealFoReal

LMFAO
Old 08-25-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
I got pancakes without syrup all day son
Old 08-25-2009, 12:29 PM

Well, I ordered chocolate chip pancakes. Turns out these guys don't play when they say chocolate chip pancakes. It's more like chocolate chips with a dab of pancake. Guess I don't need syrup
Old 08-25-2009, 12:31 PM

Neal, do you ever use seamlessweb when at work? Awesome site for food delivery in NYC.

Brown Cup cafe = whats up.
NealFoReal

zx6rr almost done
Is that your girls or did you buy one

I want pancakes!

One Wheel - There's a model who was on the Harley team who wants to stunt out there, just trying to find her a legit spot.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

Neal, do you ever use seamlessweb when at work? Awesome site for food delivery in NYC.

Brown Cup cafe = whats up.
whats seamlessweb?

never mind - just looked online. cool. ima check it out

You riding tonight? Im thinking about it
Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

I want pancakes!

One Wheel - There's a model who was on the Harley team who wants to stunt out there, just trying to find her a legit spot.
i'll ask em how far they are from san jose
Old 08-25-2009, 12:35 PM
NealFoReal

PM sent.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Is that your girls or did you buy one

im buying hers. gonna set it up to see if i like it and if i do, bye bye f4i.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

Funny **** lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...into-wall.html
Old 08-25-2009, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

im buying hers. gonna set it up to see if i like it and if i do, bye bye f4i.
Whats she gonna ride then? Or is she done w the big bikes
Old 08-25-2009, 12:38 PM

PM sent.
Thanks dude! She already has an F4i, so we just have to get it set up.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses