Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 02:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

When are you leaving Trix?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
When are you leaving Trix?
we should have a going away party at the spot. with strippers.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:28 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah - youre comin out 2 days in a row
cant ryde but yea ill be out my riser bolt ripped threw my triple... i think its time for a hohey. so you got 30 for me?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
strippers and bikes... and pizza and hamburger mmmmm nothing better
Old 08-24-2009, 02:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SLiM13
cant ryde but yea ill be out my riser bolt ripped threw my triple... i think its time for a hohey. so you got 30 for me?
The HoHey is only for 50mm forks I believe. Why not just weld the risers, or ultimately, get a set of clipons?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
The HoHey is only for 50mm forks I believe. Why not just weld the risers, or ultimately, get a set of clipons?
no money like that id get the hohey in about a year when i could afford it lol if someone had aftermarket clipons id buy them in a sec
Old 08-24-2009, 02:31 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

is that the second time that happen its caues ur dirt bike bar are way to long and they dont belong on streetbike but clipon back on and u wont have that rob anymore or stop crashing ur bike
Old 08-24-2009, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
is that the second time that happen its caues ur dirt bike bar are way to long and they dont belong on streetbike but clipon back on and u wont have that rob anymore or stop crashing ur bike
i wish it was that simple to just stop crashing my bike but ya... i dunno
Old 08-24-2009, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

nope - ima take it and get the loot from the kid and then give it to you like we did when i gave you the master. or ima try to get him to come out tonight. Jewboy - you readin this. Come out tonight if you are and if you read this later PM me your #
Old 08-24-2009, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wish it was that simple to just stop crashing my bike but ya... i dunno
**** - you told me i drop my bike too much - you shouldnt be droppin your **** at all then if youre tellin me that
Old 08-24-2009, 02:35 PM

damn i was gunna say i could use the cash
Old 08-24-2009, 02:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

either tomorrow or the day after that I have a phone interview with the chase that I will be hopefully working for in ohio then I go from there on. but I will only be here for 2 weeks so I can give the bank a proper 2 weeks whether I transfer or not.

**** - you told me i drop my bike too much - you shouldnt be droppin your **** at all then if youre tellin me that
i dropped it maybe 4 times
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
Mobile strip club!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Scp2g1b1ukiO9T
Old 08-24-2009, 02:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i drop my bike at least 6 times a day
Old 08-24-2009, 02:43 PM
NealFoReal

i dropped it maybe 4 times
you shouldnt drop it at all if youre tellin me i drop my **** to much. and you dropped your bike more than 4 times yesterday
Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
was that you who called me before? i couldnt really hear at first but thought it was you
Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
i drop my bike at least 6 times a day

me too i drop my bike everytime i ride but the thing is to set the bike up so when u crash nothng breakes and jimmy had the same prob happen to him twice and 1 is the fi cage go with sick r tigiar shark then eather get rid of the db bars cause there meant for a dirt bike not streetbike but if u want to keep them just cut them so there not as long
Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

was that you who called me before? i couldnt really hear at first but thought it was you
Nah dude.. I'm at work right now I've been in and out of meetings all day. You'd be able to tell if it was me I'm the most italian sounding human being you'll ever hear in your life.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:54 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Nah dude.. I'm at work right now I've been in and out of meetings all day. You'd be able to tell if it was me I'm the most italian sounding human being you'll ever hear in your life.
Where did you grow up?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses