Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 01:29 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
most likely gonna go to mitchell around 9. if you dont know that spot i can bring you
pm me how to get there. time?
Old 08-24-2009, 01:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
??
I was the one saying that Kat has a thing for Nick
Old 08-24-2009, 01:38 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I was the one saying that Kat has a thing for Nick
ehh??
Old 08-24-2009, 01:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Kat has a thing for Nick
Old 08-24-2009, 01:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SLiM13
ehh??
Thats was Kat said Mike told you

Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 PM

not mike m.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
someone just sent this to me
Old 08-24-2009, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

Oh Mike Trix said that it was me - nice. I'll post the video up for clarification

Sorry MikeM. Im not used to people callin trix Mike So trix threw me under the bus
Old 08-24-2009, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

Old 08-24-2009, 01:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I am pretty sure that I said to jimmy that there were jokes cracked about it and that you brought it up and it wasnt mike m I said something to jimmy and I didnt throw anyone under the bus I assumed you were going to put everything in the video blog and you didnt just post the vid of it cause I def laughed histerically when you said it
Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

didnt get to post that fast enough for clarifacation whoops
Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
I am pretty sure that I said to jimmy that there were jokes cracked about it and that you brought it up and it wasnt mike m I said something to jimmy and I didnt throw anyone under the bus I assumed you were going to put everything in the video blog and you didnt just post the vid of it cause I def laughed histerically when you said it
all i heard was that something was said about kat and nick and i guess thats what kat was talking to you bout yesterday? i dunno im lost lol
Old 08-24-2009, 01:49 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

pie chart, too much free time
Old 08-24-2009, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
There were like 5 people who said it and yeah I was one of them but definitely not the first one Either way I dont care - I dont got a girl that Jimmys comin for right now so its all good lol. He's comin for me with my wheelies though
Old 08-24-2009, 01:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
all i heard was that something was said about kat and nick and i guess thats what kat was talking to you bout yesterday? i dunno im lost lol
Me too so its all good.

Originally Posted by thepinkone
pie chart, too much free time
We're all at work so the person who made that has 8 hours to kill just like everyone else Plus it takes about 2 minutes to fill in the data and generate the chart
Old 08-24-2009, 01:51 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I still found it funny and I still laughed along with at the time even while you guys tore me up

There were like 5 people who said it and yeah I was one of them but definitely not the first one Either way I dont care - I dont got a girl that Jimmys comin for right now so its all good lol. He's comin for me with my wheelies though
Red blox for thaT

u guys r so mean to eachother, jus stop talkin ****
Old 08-24-2009, 01:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

honestly sorry about that though I didnt think anything of it :/
Old 08-24-2009, 01:54 PM

n stop talkin **** about me, i've never hated on any of you. why anyone would say that i have a thing for nick is beyond me.. maybe its cuz he kills it on a gixxer and he's the only one i could relate to since no1 else rocks a gixxer

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses