Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 03:37 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

If it wasnt so damn late I would too. Whatever- we got every day this week to go because the weather is going to be good.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:43 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

werd i be day prob evryday i want to rearange all my brake revsoirs on my bike
Old 08-24-2009, 03:49 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Sounds good. Ill call you tomorrow afternoon.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:28 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

pics r sick the east is stepping thay game up................................drew sell me the pegs and hand brake bitch..........lol
Old 08-24-2009, 09:07 AM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

anyone in suffolk county going to ride? PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chinof4i
pics r sick the east is stepping thay game up................................drew sell me the pegs and hand brake bitch..........lol
hahahahahaha
Old 08-24-2009, 09:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
werd i be day prob evryday....
What?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:19 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ny636
anyone in suffolk county going to ride? PM.
im probly riding tonight, but if the weathers nice im gonna head into nassau
Old 08-24-2009, 09:36 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by EGO
Neal stop beating up on the GSXR riders dammit. I thought we talked about this last weekend... I said ( damn neal your bike is clapped out look at my minty GSXR) you said ( Yeah I know my bike is all clapped out it's cause if I had I nice bike people would know my skills are like IHOPE) hahahahaha. All you NY riders hating on the gsxrs I think CHINO was the worse yet but atleast he bike is still nice untill he isn't looking and I kick that bitch over lol. Oh and peerock you want to sell that tank cause I could always use another one plus I have stock clip ons if you need them.
i need a right side clip-on and a sub frame..u got
Old 08-24-2009, 10:08 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone have a 525 -2 front sprocket for an f4i?
Old 08-24-2009, 10:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

Dam these are really the only shots Im good for
Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam these are really the only shots Im good for
at least theres a smile on your face
Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
that's just a toneth
Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
at least theres a smile on your face
theres always a smile when i crash and dont hurt myself but im crying inside
Old 08-24-2009, 10:23 AM
NealFoReal

Leah was takin pics of me when I was goin for the O's. I figured she got at least one shot of me so I can be a faker of the funk and post up a shot with some gangsta lean But she was just hangin out waiting for me to crash so she could get those shots - arghhhhhhhhhh - thanks Leah

Oh and Ricky, I realized why my numbers didnt transfer over. There was an option on my broken phone to save info to the SIM card or to the phone and I chose the phone Goin to ATT during lunch to see if they can swap all the info
Old 08-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Just went across the street and opened up a new savings account for an F4i.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Leah was takin pics of me when I was goin for the O's. I figured she got at least one shot of me so I can be a faker of the funk and post up a shot with some gangsta lean But she was just hangin out waiting for me to crash so she could get those shots - arghhhhhhhhhh - thanks Leah
Nah, the lighting was just really dark and volatile yesterday and a lot of the photos came out bad.

Buying a nice flash setup today, problem solved
Old 08-24-2009, 10:30 AM

Old 08-24-2009, 10:31 AM
NealFoReal

Nah, the lighting was just really dark and volatile yesterday and a lot of the photos came out bad.

Buying a nice flash setup today, problem solved
Word so at least you could get crispy pics of me on the floor picking up my bike
Old 08-24-2009, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

nope

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses