Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

So I just went out to go to the spot in SI... it was fine the whole way there. I make the turn to the street it's on and it's ******* hailing. I turn around go back a block and no hail. It was literally a hail cloud only over the spot, lol.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
So I just went out to go to the spot in SI... it was fine the whole way there. I make the turn to the street it's on and it's ******* hailing. I turn around go back a block and no hail. It was literally a hail cloud only over the spot, lol.
did your kicks get damaged?
Old 08-23-2009, 09:17 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Neal stop beating up on the GSXR riders dammit. I thought we talked about this last weekend... I said ( damn neal your bike is clapped out look at my minty GSXR) you said ( Yeah I know my bike is all clapped out it's cause if I had I nice bike people would know my skills are like IHOPE) hahahahaha. All you NY riders hating on the gsxrs I think CHINO was the worse yet but atleast he bike is still nice untill he isn't looking and I kick that bitch over lol. Oh and peerock you want to sell that tank cause I could always use another one plus I have stock clip ons if you need them.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
lol k im going to....i wont be riding to much this week so if anything happens in LI your in charge of my radiator since you seemed to have dealt with quite a few haha
worst case i got radiators at home with no tabs that dont leak so we'll hook it up so you could keep riding
Old 08-23-2009, 09:26 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

crazy day had fun.................................
Old 08-23-2009, 09:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
so i just went out to go to the spot in si... It was fine the whole way there. I make the turn to the street it's on and it's ******* hailing. I turn around go back a block and no hail. It was literally a hail cloud only over the spot, lol.
Originally Posted by mikem
Old 08-23-2009, 09:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
Neal stop beating up on the GSXR riders dammit. I thought we talked about this last weekend... I said ( damn neal your bike is clapped out look at my minty GSXR) you said ( Yeah I know my bike is all clapped out it's cause if I had I nice bike people would know my skills are like IHOPE) hahahahaha. All you NY riders hating on the gsxrs I think CHINO was the worse yet but atleast he bike is still nice untill he isn't looking and I kick that bitch over lol. Oh and peerock you want to sell that tank cause I could always use another one plus I have stock clip ons if you need them.
nah dont get me wrong lol - gsxrs are nice bikes but not for squidly newbies and people who drop/pnacake their bikes a lot. I had a few nice pancakes today They'e better for the experienced wheelie maker yut ughhhhh lol. Yo Trix is moving so no blogs while youre here - if you make it. But we now have toneth who's scurred to ride coz his kicks might just get dirty lol. Or if its above 76 degrees - thats a
Old 08-23-2009, 09:28 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

My body hurts.....
Old 08-23-2009, 09:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
My body hurts.....

Lemme be the first to say that Im proud of Sketcy slim jim Brought a tear to my eye to see him actually wheelie lol. And Kat - keep puttin in work. You looped it so that means youre one step closer to rockin BP whoolies
Old 08-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
No **** I was dressed for riding not in a button up going to my office job.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:39 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^: Waahhhhh^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
Old 08-23-2009, 09:41 PM
NealFoReal

A Boy rides in a button down lookin fresh every time he rides
Old 08-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hahahaha, I suppose I'm never gonna live that down. You got my drift though. When I ride to work or somewhere that requires you not to be wearing dogged up kicks. The backpack idea is good though, doing that from now on.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:59 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
EL OH EL !!!!

Originally Posted by chinof4i
crazy day had fun.................................
fun session today. The little one is getting really good on that 50. Hes hitting turns faster and faster.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm rocking a sock to the spot when I come through. Wuddup Also I put a lot of thought into it and I think I'm just gonna save for an F4i. Are stunt bikes like normal bikes where they get much cheaper in the winter, or what?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
EL OH EL !!!!

fun session today. The little one is getting really good on that 50. Hes hitting turns faster and faster.
yo i got a wiring harness for you from gil. next time i go to mitchel i'll give it to you or someone from your area
Old 08-23-2009, 10:23 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

ricky........is.............gay
Old 08-23-2009, 10:29 PM
VAT FTW

Vatftw will become famous soon enough

Word i never knew that.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:29 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chinof4i
ricky........is.............gay

Old 08-23-2009, 10:30 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Rick, tell Kirsten (sp) I said thanks for the phone Im too lazy to **** with it now but Ima bring it to work tomorrow and try to get all the numbers swapped. I remembered that I didnt have my phone book stored on the SIM card I had them stored on the phone so hopefully ATT can retreive them with the display busted Thanks again tho home skillet Off to bed

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses