Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah I'm not even trying to hit BP now.. got a ways to go.. still dangerous though. How'd he wreck and how bad is the damage?
So you tried for how long and youre giving up already - yut ughhhhh Damage - subframe broke in half. Tail plastics destroyed. Tank dented. Clip ons broken. Fairing stay was already broken. Hmmm what else lol. I think there was something else but I forgot. The funniest part about it was he couldnt bring the bike home coz wifey would get mad LOL LOL LOL. Sorry Peerock but I had to lol Yut Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. Peerock, look at it this way - you're one step closer to hitting BP now
Old 08-23-2009, 03:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So you tried for how long and youre giving up already - yut ughhhhh Damage - subframe broke in half. Tail plastics destroyed. Tank dented. Clip ons broken. Fairing stay was already broken. Hmmm what else lol. I think there was something else but I forgot. The funniest part about it was he couldnt bring the bike home coz wifey would get mad LOL LOL LOL. Sorry Peerock but I had to lol Yut Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. Peerock, look at it this way - you're one step closer to hitting BP now
I'm still at the level of trying to ride out first gear wheelies before BP. Right now it's just bring them up for 1 seocnd and they come back down.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm still at the level of trying to ride out first gear wheelies before BP. Right now it's just bring them up for 1 seocnd and they come back down.
Me personally I learned BP before I was able to ride a whoolie out. I was diong pow pows and getting no where so then a friend told me to do *** drags and park it on the bar. Once I was able to park it on the bar on command I started catching it with the brake so I knew where BP was and knew how to use the brake to save myself when needed. Then MikeM told me to stop being such a *** and work on staggered and since I knew where the bar was and had the brake somewhat - I wasnt scurred anymore and things fell into place. But thats just me and my story - everyone learns different.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:58 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Peerock didnt just observe today lol - he made some pow pows in the street and then asked me if there was a lot nearby that he could put in some work at lol. So 10 minutes into the lot session - or better yet - 5 wheelies into the lot session Peerock destroyed his subframe, clip ons are broke, tank is dented and hmmm what else - tail plastics destroyed lol Prior to that I kept telling him to sell this bike and buy an f4i coz you dont wanna destroy such a minty looking bike. Once it was destroyed I asked him how he feels now lmao - I dont think he agrees with that statement any more. Peerock you got a few options that we discussed - do it and get an F4i if you really wanna learn the wheelies and stop with the pow pows Hope your wrist isnt too fucked up. The bike - at least you can replace parts

yut ughhhyut ughhh
Old 08-23-2009, 09:08 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

my bike is fine dont listen to these squids...do work son
Old 08-23-2009, 10:15 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

just throwin this out there, as of next week I most likely will not be living in new york anymore ill be in ohio due to family issues sooo if I don't see anyone at all before I leave then thanks for letting me ride with you guys all the time, I know you guys can be dicks to me sometimes but its all in good fun and you guys were always willing to help me out and I will miss riding out here. If I dont leave I guess disregard this message but I am about 99% positive I am gone.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:56 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

who is going rideing tonight
Old 08-23-2009, 12:11 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Drew C.
who is going rideing tonight
i want to ******* ride
Old 08-23-2009, 12:14 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
just throwin this out there, as of next week i most likely will not be living in new york anymore ill be in ohio due to family issues sooo if i don't see anyone at all before i leave then thanks for letting me ride with you guys all the time, i know you guys can be dicks to me sometimes but its all in good fun and you guys were always willing to help me out and i will miss riding out here. If i dont leave i guess disregard this message but i am about 99% positive i am gone.

r.i.p trix u will be miss...........lol..
Old 08-23-2009, 12:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Trix don't run away from problems....

I want to ride. Hitting the spot up today?????
Old 08-23-2009, 12:23 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

thanks chino asshoe lol

and im not running from problems it will just make my life 100 times easier then living with my **** ex
Old 08-23-2009, 12:33 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

WTF ARE WE DOING. IS RIDING OR WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! I'm about to make an omelette...
Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Hahahahahahaha this coming from the kid who's been trying to get idle for 2 years come talk to me when you aint gorilla scrapin your bar every time you pop up a wheelie
well for one i didnt even have an idle cable till this year
Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i want to ******* ride
answer your damn fone chino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 01:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I just woke up, we'll head to Mitchell soon.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:24 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

meow meow
Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
KING annoyingeric

Ok so mitchell it is. Now were getting somewhere. Anyone want to ride to the spot with me..
Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Ok so mitchell it is. Now were getting somewhere. Anyone want to ride to the spot with me..
eric gimme some rep! greeen blox kiiidddd
Old 08-23-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
wooot !!!
Old 08-23-2009, 01:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ill come up a little later with jimmy itll most likely be my last time out :tear:

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses