Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
ok werd hit me up tommrow and i texted u my number but i didnt no ur screen was brok i just tought u got a new fone my bad i pm it to u now i going to head out to mitchell to now thanks
Word - Got it now I think but I havent checked my pm's.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Got like a solid 3 hours in. Almost ate asphault at about 70. Somehow, a ******* 2 foot deep pothole appears in the street and I couldn't get around it or slow down in time. Caught some air, back wheel caught and I caught a case of the mad wobbles. I was wrestling that bitch to stay on that **** almost threw me off my handlebars were bucking like a ****. I'm pretty sure no right nut doesn't work anymore. Thanks steering damper.
blah blah blah blah blah lol - did you get your kicks dirty What I dont understand is why people who have no brake control decide to do wheelies at 70 instead of learning in first gear where you wont **** yourself up as much WHEN you fall. Huh Tone the Natural
Old 08-23-2009, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
DONT 4get u have 2 take ur horn off
Whats a horn? My ***** been off since the first day I got this F4i. Joey1 - call Inolens phone. We're working on his forks and he's got a question. Either that or just pick up your phone skippy
Old 08-23-2009, 12:49 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

you're working on them now?
Old 08-23-2009, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Sketchy jim is in the house lol
sketchy slim jim lmao
Old 08-23-2009, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
you're working on them now?
yessir. i cant see your number in my phone and he's trying to compress them to get the bolt back on so he's in the middle of that. hit me up on my phone or his phone please we were supposed to be out getting our drink on by now but this has been a long process
Old 08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Yut Ughhhhhhhh - progress was made Your services are no longer required Joey1
Old 08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yut Ughhhhhhhh - progress was made
Just not with Sketchy Slim Jims idle wheelies
Old 08-23-2009, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
toss some red my way.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Lol just looked at my leg and have a diesel black and blue from fighting to stay on that bitch. I think I'm gonna go to the spot and braaap it up a lil in a bit.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neil... I wasn't doing a wheelie dude. I was riding normally just cruising. I wouldn't try to wheelie going 70. There was literally half the street missing and cars on the side of me, I couldn't much scrub speed off and went right into it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-23-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

Neil... I wasn't doing a wheelie dude. I was riding normally just cruising. I wouldn't try to wheelie going 70. There was literally half the street missing and cars on the side of me, I couldn't much scrub speed off and went right into it.
It sounded like you were doing a whoolie coz you said you couldnt stop the bucking Glad you didnt die today kid 40% chance of rain tomorrow - come out and put in work son
Old 08-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

It sounded like you were doing a whoolie coz you said you couldnt stop the bucking Glad you didnt die today kid 40% chance of rain tomorrow - come out and put in work son
Maybe.. Nah the way it was it was like a ******* speedbump then missing cement. My front and rear wheels launched then my front hit then my bars started kicking back and forth literally almost full turn to full turn. My boy behind me said I was off the seat my whole body was in the air. I turned around looked at my boy made the sign of the cross kiss'd it up to god and went to the spot, lol.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-23-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

Lookin good so far

Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

raining now. It needs to stop

yyyyyyyyuuuuttuuuughh
Old 08-23-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

Maybe.. Nah the way it was it was like a ******* speedbump then missing cement. My front and rear wheels launched then my front hit then my bars started kicking back and forth literally almost full turn to full turn. My boy behind me said I was off the seat my whole body was in the air. I turned around made the sign of the cross kiss'd it up to god and went to the spot, lol.
Them there streets is dangerous kid Be careful out there. Your boy Peerock destroyed his minty gsxr today lol. All of us have been telling you and him both to get rid of the pretty fixxers if you wanna learn whoolies and buy stuntbikes. You need to do that if you're serious about these wheelies. The F4i's dont have magic wheelie buttons but they are easier to wheelie - ask sketchy slim jim yut ughhh. Even though he still dont got idle on lock, his wheelie game improved once he got on the F4i. The main difference is Peerock woulda still been rockin today if he had an F4i but since he had a fixxer, his day is over - actually his month is over til he pieces it all back together And I speak from experience coz when I first started I was stubborn like you people. I didnt wanna hear it and I wanted to rock my full fairing minty gsxr but after being shut down for 2-3 weeks at a time every time I'd hit the bar too hard, I gave up and bought a real stuntbike. Ight preach time is over - do you kid
Old 08-23-2009, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
raining now. It needs to stop

yyyyyyyyuuuuttuuuughh

**** - keep that **** in PA lol. Dont come to NY
Old 08-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** - keep that **** in PA lol. Dont come to NY
i got off tomorrow night and monday night. Better stop rainin
Old 08-23-2009, 01:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah I'm not even trying to hit BP now.. got a ways to go.. still dangerous though. How'd he wreck and how bad is the damage?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i got off tomorrow night and monday night. Better stop rainin
well the weather by me shows 40% chance tomorrow during the day and then mondays all good so hopefully youll be alright

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses