Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yo is anyone going rideing tonight
Im not but I just spoke to Blaze and he's headin to Mitchell. So is Mineola Ryan and some other people. I'll be out tomorrow as long as it dont rain. And for the 5th time - PM me your #. I broke the display on my phone and dont have anyones numbers no mo
Old 08-22-2009, 08:43 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just curious - how many O's you rockin? And how you doing them? SS/FIB/Staggered/Etc.
To be honest ive been switching between SS and staggard staying a 1 consistantly w/ both then on other days ill get 1 and a half to 2 i feel like it helps me to switch between them whenever i get done doing staggards it makes SS feel alot easier
Old 08-22-2009, 08:47 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Trossbach
hahaha 518 crew are a bunch of ******* and i let them know it everytime i see them out....yo philthy call me when your riding son 480 9053 I def have a small weener so does neil we let chicks suck on our soft dicks together its comical haha
ahhhaha ...will do bro... where trying to do a ride tomorrow to woodstockl!!!![/quote]

**** yeah im going out on a boat tomarrow though...but anytime your going to hit up a lot call me ill drive down im trying to stay off the streets till i get some lot **** down. P.S. i sorta miss you
Old 08-22-2009, 09:02 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Im not but I just spoke to Blaze and he's headin to Mitchell. So is Mineola Ryan and some other people. I'll be out tomorrow as long as it dont rain. And for the 5th time - PM me your #. I broke the display on my phone and dont have anyones numbers no mo

ok werd hit me up tommrow and i texted u my number but i didnt no ur screen was brok i just tought u got a new fone my bad i pm it to u now i going to head out to mitchell to now thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Got like a solid 3 hours in. Almost ate asphault at about 70. Somehow, a ******* 2 foot deep pothole appears in the street and I couldn't get around it or slow down in time. Caught some air, back wheel caught and I caught a case of the mad wobbles. I was wrestling that bitch to stay on that **** almost threw me off my handlebars were bucking like a ****. I'm pretty sure no right nut doesn't work anymore. Thanks steering damper.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:50 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Anybody want to ride right now???? I was suppose to go but plans fell through...
Old 08-22-2009, 11:35 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Anybody?!?!
Old 08-22-2009, 11:50 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Word. I went through 3 motors and a few radiators. Get that DCP radiator cage if you got $75 to spend. Last radiator you'll ever need with that ****. My **** is stout and aint going nowhere The only way I could see bustin the **** up is if it took a direct hit - sorta like when my bike slammed into a pole and my cage got destroyed But no more ripped tabs and **** like that

Ight Im out kid. I'll see you on Friday

DONT 4get u have 2 take ur horn off
Old 08-22-2009, 11:55 PM

my question is why is my radiator tab ripped right off the radiator and nothing is happening lol
Old 08-23-2009, 12:17 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

neal you aint gettin **** the day you hit o's is the day hell freezes over
Old 08-23-2009, 12:17 AM

ps: love you neal
Old 08-23-2009, 12:21 AM

Sketchy jim is in the house lol
Old 08-23-2009, 12:26 AM

u people and ur red blox suck gimme something good u get what you give me nukkahs!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 12:31 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

toss some red my way.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by joey1
toss some red my way.
done. now throw whatever my way! hahaha
Old 08-23-2009, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SLiM13
neal you aint gettin **** the day you hit o's is the day hell freezes over
Hahahahahahaha this coming from the kid who's been trying to get idle for 2 years come talk to me when you aint gorilla scrapin your bar every time you pop up a wheelie
Old 08-23-2009, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
ps: love you neal
Old 08-23-2009, 12:38 AM

hahahahaha
Old 08-23-2009, 12:38 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

done. but mine dont count i think cause im in the negative. they're just grey blocks
Old 08-23-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
To be honest ive been switching between SS and staggard staying a 1 consistantly w/ both then on other days ill get 1 and a half to 2 i feel like it helps me to switch between them whenever i get done doing staggards it makes SS feel alot easier
Word. I was doing FIB O's and then started doing SS and havent went back to FIB. Maybe I'll try doing that and switch em up a little But ****, hell will freeze over before Jimmy gets idle - whoops I mean before I get circles

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses