Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 07:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Yup, neils back in baltimore and i ask dean to let me know when there riding on the weekends but he doesnt. So i have one 16 yr old kid thats close to idle and he comes out as much as he can but football practice started up for him...Ive been pushing myself with cirlces everytime i go out so its def in the back of my mind that im there by myself lol the spot i ride at no one would find me if i got hurt real bad
wack - well at least you got people to ride with next weekend youre comin to LI right?
Old 08-22-2009, 07:55 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
LMFAO - I told him if he could catch it with the brake then do it but I know thats not happening so I was telling him to do *** drags and snap it up real quick and park it on the bar - to get over that oh **** feeling. Thats how I learned from someone local teaching me. Until I started doing that I was doing pow pows and once I started doing that I knew where the bar was and wasnt as skurred and then started catching it with the brake. Good way to learn and not hurt yourself but this motherfucka launched his bike lol. I missed the first part of it but I saw the bike and him sliding across the ground He wanted to do wheelies with both feet on the back pegs which I told him wasnt a good idea lol. **** - I wouldnt wanna ride with you either if you were trying to get me to loop my minty bike hahahaha.
Me and Neil love watching squids flip there minty bikes into pieces hahaha weve been found of it for years now I have to watch it happen by myself and call him right away the excitement in his voice is priceless lol
Old 08-22-2009, 07:58 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

wack - well at least you got people to ride with next weekend youre comin to LI right?
Ill be there friday night im leaving right after work and staying till monday morning....Im bringing my bike and my 80 I wont stop riding till I physically cant move anymore lol
Old 08-22-2009, 08:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ill be there friday night im leaving right after work and staying till monday morning....Im bringing my bike and my 80 I wont stop riding till I physically cant move anymore lol
Thats wassup - maybe you could give me some advice and watch me loop my not so minty bike lol. It'll still be fun to watch im sure
Old 08-22-2009, 08:05 PM

Thats wassup - maybe you could give me some advice and watch me loop my not so minty bike lol. It'll still be fun to watch im sure
LOL it doesnt look like you need any advice but im def pumped on watching jimmy clutch it to his twelve bar everytime or mousetrapping haha we can laugh at that together maybe make a blog about it
Old 08-22-2009, 08:09 PM
NealFoReal

LOL it doesnt look like you need any advice but im def pumped on watching jimmy clutch it to his twelve bar everytime or mousetrapping haha we can laugh at that together maybe make a blog about it
Im always willing to listen to advice - especially if I might loop it and get better lmao. But yeah I'll be right next to you laughing at Jimmy. **** up until a few weeks ago Jimmy was coming for me and had idle SS on LOCK when he was in the 518. I was expecting him to pass my squidly wheelies when he came back and tore up the lot Needless to say - it never happened and I'm still waiting coz he did say he is coming for me
Old 08-22-2009, 08:12 PM
NealFoReal

When squids used to come out to the lot MikeM would do pow pows in front of them and each time bring it a little higher til eventually he was rockin idle and he'd get the squids amped up thinking they could do it too lol. That was his strategy to get them on their bikes and loop it lmao. He said its worked in the past but I never got to see it work out
Old 08-22-2009, 08:18 PM

Im always willing to listen to advice - especially if I might loop it and get better lmao. But yeah I'll be right next to you laughing at Jimmy. **** up until a few weeks ago Jimmy was coming for me and had idle SS on LOCK when he was in the 518. I was expecting him to pass my squidly wheelies when he came back and tore up the lot Needless to say - it never happened and I'm still waiting coz he did say he is coming for me
Hahahaha I love sketchy jim but when he was in the 518 he didnt have SS idle on lock he twelved it or stalled and mousetrapped sorry jim lol Hes coming here the monday i leave LI and ill let everyone know his progess maybe videotape it so theres no false info flying around haha...But on a sidenote his mom makes an amazing sunday morning breakfast that i cant wait for lol
Old 08-22-2009, 08:22 PM
NealFoReal

Hahahaha I love sketchy jim but when he was in the 518 he didnt have SS idle on lock he twelved it or stalled and mousetrapped sorry jim lol Hes coming here the monday i leave LI and ill let everyone know his progess maybe videotape it so theres no false info flying around haha...But on a sidenote his mom makes an amazing sunday morning breakfast that i cant wait for lol
Oh schnapp Jimmy tellin stories whatchu think we wouldnt find out Jimbo But seriously, we didnt need confirmation from Monday slim13 It was evident when you got to the lot and made wheelies Idle SS or idle anything isnt something that just disappears. O's on the other hand do disappear You could come out one day and rock 2 O's consistently and then the next day squid it up and be stuck at 1 or less But idle - once I had idle it didnt go nowhere ****** Jimbo No story telling kid - you aint slick rick son
Old 08-22-2009, 08:23 PM
NealFoReal

Hahahaha I love sketchy jim
LMAO - thats great - sketchy slim jim hahahaha Ima get stickers made up and put them on your bike when you aint lookin
Old 08-22-2009, 08:24 PM

Trossbach is an unknown quantity at this point

monday ... you have a small weener!!!!!! it is not a pubic hair just a heads up!!! you trying to go to ROC this year ???? Even has some room so let one of us know.... no power wheelies ether.... oh yo guess who wanted to fight me and Dean 518 crew ....lol crazy ****
Old 08-22-2009, 08:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Trossbach
oh yo guess who wanted to fight me and Dean 518 crew ....lol crazy ****
who who who lol. i like hearing gossip too
Old 08-22-2009, 08:27 PM

LMAO - thats great - sketchy slim jim hahahaha Ima get stickers made up and put them on your bike when you aint lookin
Hahaha i made that name up for him when he came up here it fit him perfectly i thought and +1 on the cirlces being there and then dissapearing Ive been playing a nasty game of hide and go seek with O's the past month lol
Old 08-22-2009, 08:30 PM
NealFoReal

Hahaha i made that name up for him when he came up here it fit him perfectly i thought and +1 on the cirlces being there and then dissapearing Ive been playing a nasty game of hide and go seek with O's the past month lol
Haha - that name fits him perfectly. Hmmm Sketchy Peerock would work too lol. His street whoolies scared the **** outta me today lol. But word - **** O's and everyone who learned them quick - uh hum *trix* Ive been able to dip in O's since December but havent got them yet I did crack my motor 3x though learning them so I did have time off - probably 4 months total but I'm at the point now where they feel like they're comin any day now Until then its **** O's
Old 08-22-2009, 08:32 PM

[uote=Trossbach;4095435]monday ... you have a small weener!!!!!! it is not a pubic hair just a heads up!!! you trying to go to ROC this year ???? Even has some room so let one of us know.... no power wheelies ether.... oh yo guess who wanted to fight me and Dean 518 crew ....lol crazy ****[/quote]

hahaha 518 crew are a bunch of ******* and i let them know it everytime i see them out....yo philthy call me when your riding son 480 9053 I def have a small weener so does neil we let chicks suck on our soft dicks together its comical haha
Old 08-22-2009, 08:35 PM

Haha - that name fits him perfectly. Hmmm Sketchy Peerock would work too lol. His street whoolies scared the **** outta me today lol. But word - **** O's and everyone who learned them quick - uh hum *trix* Ive been able to dip in O's since December but havent got them yet I did crack my motor 3x though learning them so I did have time off - probably 4 months total but I'm at the point now where they feel like they're comin any day now Until then its **** O's
Yup pretty much the same boat i just started getting serious with them this month and im getting better...broke my radiator tab today though im about to go rig up a nice zip tie job in a few lol
Old 08-22-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

Yup pretty much the same boat i just started getting serious with them this month and im getting better...broke my radiator tab today though im about to go rig up a nice zip tie job in a few lol
Word. I went through 3 motors and a few radiators. Get that DCP radiator cage if you got $75 to spend. Last radiator you'll ever need with that ****. My **** is stout and aint going nowhere The only way I could see bustin the **** up is if it took a direct hit - sorta like when my bike slammed into a pole and my cage got destroyed But no more ripped tabs and **** like that

Ight Im out kid. I'll see you on Friday
Old 08-22-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Just curious - how many O's you rockin? And how you doing them? SS/FIB/Staggered/Etc.

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Yo is anyone going rideing tonight

Trossbach is an unknown quantity at this point

[uote=Trossbach;4095435]monday ... you have a small weener!!!!!! it is not a pubic hair just a heads up!!! you trying to go to ROC this year ???? Even has some room so let one of us know.... no power wheelies ether.... oh yo guess who wanted to fight me and Dean 518 crew ....lol crazy ****
hahaha 518 crew are a bunch of ******* and i let them know it everytime i see them out....yo philthy call me when your riding son 480 9053 I def have a small weener so does neil we let chicks suck on our soft dicks together its comical haha[/quote]

ahhhaha ...will do bro... where trying to do a ride tomorrow to woodstockl!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses