Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 05:49 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo does your girl definitely got that att phone Im about to shell out the dough and waste $200+ coz I hate not being able to see who's calling/texting. It seems that since my display is busted I'm getting a lot more text messages than I used to
Ok heres the deal. I have two phones. One is a regular AT&T flip phone ( you need to buy a charger for it- shouldnt be more than $15 bucks). The other says Cingular - AT&T on it. Its also a flip phone but i dont know if you can use it Take your pick.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:54 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

NEAL:

Scheduled Delivery Date: 08/27/2009 Shipped To: YONKERS, NY, US Shipped/Billed On: 08/21/2009 Type: Package Service: GROUND Weight: 22.00 Lbs
Old 08-22-2009, 06:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yo Neal, hit me up
Old 08-22-2009, 07:03 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Just got back from riding the lot by myself this place is beat....every rider around here came to the lot thinkin **** was going to be easy hit there tail jumped off then quit
Old 08-22-2009, 07:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know anyone with a Mac Mini that wants to get rid of it for cheap? I need a Intel based Mac to actually deploy apps to the iPhone
Old 08-22-2009, 07:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

street wheelies while peerock observes i just cant go no where theres too many cops coz i got no headlight on right now gotta stop being lazy and put that **** back on
Peerock didnt just observe today lol - he made some pow pows in the street and then asked me if there was a lot nearby that he could put in some work at lol. So 10 minutes into the lot session - or better yet - 5 wheelies into the lot session Peerock destroyed his subframe, clip ons are broke, tank is dented and hmmm what else - tail plastics destroyed lol Prior to that I kept telling him to sell this bike and buy an f4i coz you dont wanna destroy such a minty looking bike. Once it was destroyed I asked him how he feels now lmao - I dont think he agrees with that statement any more. Peerock you got a few options that we discussed - do it and get an F4i if you really wanna learn the wheelies and stop with the pow pows Hope your wrist isnt too fucked up. The bike - at least you can replace parts

Old 08-22-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Ok heres the deal. I have two phones. One is a regular AT&T flip phone ( you need to buy a charger for it- shouldnt be more than $15 bucks). The other says Cingular - AT&T on it. Its also a flip phone but i dont know if you can use it Take your pick.
The att/cingular jumpoff has a charger If it does I'll take that one so I dont gotta buy a charger since its only a temporary thing. I'm still gonna try to get my phone fixed but that may take a while

Originally Posted by RickNY
NEAL:

Scheduled Delivery Date: 08/27/2009 Shipped To: YONKERS, NY, US Shipped/Billed On: 08/21/2009 Type: Package Service: GROUND Weight: 22.00 Lbs
Peerock could use one right about now lol lol lol. Sucks you still got the stockers Peerock coz I woulda had a tube for you
Old 08-22-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Yo Neal, hit me up
I'll holla in a few minutes
Old 08-22-2009, 07:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Just got back from riding the lot by myself this place is beat....every rider around here came to the lot thinkin **** was going to be easy hit there tail jumped off then quit
thats wack. move to LI/Queens Always people riding out here. You dont live near the 518 crew Arent they always riding
Old 08-22-2009, 07:39 PM
NealFoReal

And on a side note - the O's were feeling nice today - even in the bumpy *** lot that we were in. Their right there - I'm tellin you guys lol. I bet I got O's before Jimmy got idle and before toneth comes out to the spot
Old 08-22-2009, 07:39 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Peerock didnt just observe today lol - he made some pow pows in the street and then asked me if there was a lot nearby that he could put in some work at lol. So 10 minutes into the lot session - or better yet - 5 wheelies into the lot session Peerock destroyed his subframe, clip ons are broke, tank is dented and hmmm what else - tail plastics destroyed lol Prior to that I kept telling him to sell this bike and buy an f4i coz you dont wanna destroy such a minty looking bike. Once it was destroyed I asked him how he feels now lmao - I dont think he agrees with that statement any more. Peerock you got a few options that we discussed - do it and get an F4i if you really wanna learn the wheelies and stop with the pow pows Hope your wrist isnt too fucked up. The bike - at least you can replace parts

Its all your fault haha...Ive brought 5 diff people to the lot this summer that wanted to learn they all smashed there tails and then crashed....all there bikes were minty as **** now i have no one to ride with they all quit
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

Its all your fault haha...Ive brought 5 diff people to the lot this summer that wanted to learn they all smashed there tails and then crashed....all there bikes were minty as **** now i have no one to ride with they all quit
thats what he said coz i was tellin him what to do lmao. **** it tho - thats what seperates the men from the boys. If Peerock fixes his bike and gets back out there to do work thats wassup. If he puts it back together and stops lot riding and tryin to improve his whoolies then he's a woman lol I think Peerock will step up and get back to work though This is his second time going down in the quest for BP whoolies His street pow pows did scare the **** outta me tho
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 PM

thats wack. move to LI/Queens Always people riding out here. You dont live near the 518 crew Arent they always riding
I live like 45 minutes from those guys it was all good when neil use to live here we rode together everyday
Old 08-22-2009, 07:45 PM
NealFoReal

I live like 45 minutes from those guys it was all good when neil use to live here we rode together everyday
thats wack you got no one to ride with Neil's back in bmore right? **** - 45 minutes I'd take that trip on the weekends just to not ride by myself. Before I met people from here and just local riders I used to ride by myself all the time and it wasnt that bad but once I started riding lots with people it just wasnt fun riding by myself again. I'll do it on occassion but **** all the time. Plus if you're pushing yourself crashing is always in the back of your head - at least it is for me
Old 08-22-2009, 07:46 PM

thats what he said coz i was tellin him what to do lmao. **** it tho - thats what seperates the men from the boys. If Peerock fixes his bike and gets back out there to do work thats wassup. If he puts it back together and stops lot riding and tryin to improve his whoolies then he's a woman lol I think Peerock will step up and get back to work though This is his second time going down in the quest for BP whoolies His street pow pows did scare the **** outta me tho
hahaha i always tell them clutch it up quick and catch it with the brake...they never touch there brake and you know what happens after that...i guess i sorta know how its going to go before i tell them but something deep down inside of me wants to see a minty bike flip into pieces haha now they all hate me and i have nobody to ride with
Old 08-22-2009, 07:46 PM

Peerock destroyed his subframe, clip ons are broke, tank is dented and hmmm what else - tail plastics destroyed lol
GSX-Rs are such great bikes to learn on, maybe Toneth will give us the pleasure of joining him next time
Old 08-22-2009, 07:51 PM
NealFoReal

hahaha i always tell them clutch it up quick and catch it with the brake...they never touch there brake and you know what happens after that...i guess i sorta know how its going to go before i tell them but something deep down inside of me wants to see a minty bike flip into pieces haha now they all hate me and i have nobody to ride with
LMFAO - I told him if he could catch it with the brake then do it but I know thats not happening so I was telling him to do *** drags and snap it up real quick and park it on the bar - to get over that oh **** feeling. Thats how I learned from someone local teaching me. Until I started doing that I was doing pow pows and once I started doing that I knew where the bar was and wasnt as skurred and then started catching it with the brake. Good way to learn and not hurt yourself but this motherfucka launched his bike lol. I missed the first part of it but I saw the bike and him sliding across the ground He wanted to do wheelies with both feet on the back pegs which I told him wasnt a good idea lol. **** - I wouldnt wanna ride with you either if you were trying to get me to loop my minty bike hahahaha.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:51 PM
NealFoReal

GSX-Rs are such great bikes to learn on, maybe Toneth will give us the pleasure of joining him next time
Word them gsxr's are built like tanks hahaha. Toneth come put in work - tone the natural
Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 PM

thats wack you got no one to ride with Neil's back in bmore right? **** - 45 minutes I'd take that trip on the weekends just to not ride by myself. Before I met people from here and just local riders I used to ride by myself all the time and it wasnt that bad but once I started riding lots with people it just wasnt fun riding by myself again. I'll do it on occassion but **** all the time. Plus if you're pushing yourself crashing is always in the back of your head - at least it is for me
Yup, neils back in baltimore and i ask dean to let me know when there riding on the weekends but he doesnt. So i have one 16 yr old kid thats close to idle and he comes out as much as he can but football practice started up for him...Ive been pushing myself with cirlces everytime i go out so its def in the back of my mind that im there by myself lol the spot i ride at no one would find me if i got hurt real bad
Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 PM
NealFoReal

i keep gettin your vm

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses