Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal, If your gonna ride around here let me know. 917-755-7870
I might just hit streets for an hour if no one is goin out
Old 08-22-2009, 01:23 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

it looks like rainy clouds are heading my way now.... ahg why cant it suck like this during the week and not on my off days.... n Neal where u headed?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

riding street wheelies by yourself is fun coz you get to see the disgust and joy on peoples faces but after an hour im bored to death
Old 08-22-2009, 03:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CRrAP7KHmM

Click through to youtube and the HD button should work so you can watch it in 720p
Old 08-22-2009, 03:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
riding street wheelies by yourself is fun coz you get to see the disgust and joy on peoples faces but after an hour im bored to death
i think next time ima try to get into a police chase purposely coz i got spots to dip where they cant fit their cars through then it'd be a little more exciting
Old 08-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

i think next time ima try to get into a police chase purposely coz i got spots to dip where they cant fit their cars through then it'd be a little more exciting
I'd be nervous as hell running on a stunt bike.. Dented gas tank you can't fit a ton of gas and I'd be worried some **** might just stop working. .
Old 08-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Apparently we're gonna get hit with a legit hurricane.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:43 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CRrAP7KHmM

Click through to youtube and the HD button should work so you can watch it in 720p

Great job on the video, seemed like a great time. Looking good out there Leah and the ending was really funny.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:51 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RickNY
Great job on the video, seemed like a great time. Looking good out there Leah and the ending was really funny.
green blox
Old 08-22-2009, 04:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I'd be nervous as hell running on a stunt bike.. Dented gas tank you can't fit a ton of gas and I'd be worried some **** might just stop working. .
Ive been in 2 bike chases - well 1 really coz the 2nd one I got away from him before he was close to me but he was coming with his lights on. The first one was during Hollywoods ride and that **** was scary fleeing down bumpy sandy streets avoiding holes in the ground It gets your blood flowing fo sho. I wouldnt run unless I knew I had a legit shot at getting away. If I was unsure Id just pull over I got into a car chase when I was younger and that led to me being arrested and beat by the popo on my birthday That was a legit chase which ended with 10+ police cars chasing me I woulda got away if I had just laid on the ground while hiding but my dumbass didnt wanna get dirty - reminds me of toneth somewhat
Old 08-22-2009, 04:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yo does your girl definitely got that att phone Im about to shell out the dough and waste $200+ coz I hate not being able to see who's calling/texting. It seems that since my display is busted I'm getting a lot more text messages than I used to
Old 08-22-2009, 04:18 PM
NealFoReal

I think ima get one more ride in before the rain starts Im bored outta my ****** mind. Supposed to go to the city tonight and meet up with my boy but not sure I wanna trek to the city in the rain

Edit: Although now it shows only a 40% chance of rain
Old 08-22-2009, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

juhjuhjuh jew u-nit
Old 08-22-2009, 04:31 PM

juhjuhjuh jew u-nit
u gave me 2 neg reps *****
Old 08-22-2009, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

oh yeah - check now lol
Old 08-22-2009, 04:43 PM
NealFoReal

does anyone know if a 2008 Yamaha R6S master is the brembo master
Old 08-22-2009, 04:44 PM
NealFoReal

**** i cant get my helmet back together ima go ride and then mess with it after
Old 08-22-2009, 04:46 PM

oh yeah - check now lol
u wanna ride for a bit on the street?
Old 08-22-2009, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

call me - i dont got your # no mo.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
u wanna ride for a bit on the street?
call me - i dont got your # no mo.
street wheelies while peerock observes i just cant go no where theres too many cops coz i got no headlight on right now gotta stop being lazy and put that **** back on

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses